It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate vote to defund Planned Parenthood fails

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Did you even look at the link to the study (not an "article)? 53% of the people who responded didn't even know about the videos, and those who did went along expected party-line outrage anyhow. I never denied that a majority is against defunding it, but if you actually look at the numbers and the data and interpret some of the points made, you'll realize that this majority is shrinking quickly.

Oh BS. The Republicans were talking about the videos even before they voted. So you can lay off the they didn't know about the videos crap.
Republicans to use heavily edited video as an excuse to limit women's rights

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

This is absolute proof that you didn't read the polling data or that you are ignoring the results altogether...the numbers are right in front of you. I'm not saying anything, the data is--the university that did the polling is saying this--the respondents to the poll are saying this. 53% of those who responded to the poll had no knowledge of the controversial videos.

You are either being purposefully ignorant, or your being "intellectually dishonest"--which is it?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I find it amusing that you cite a government who doesn't even know how to run itself efficiently as being an expert on itself. The last few administrations don't even know the limitations of the presidency, let alone know how congress is supposed to work.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Killing is big business. Y'all didn't know?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Second point: WHO'S DEFENDING THE BABY'S RIGHTS???? The baby has no say in whether or not he/she wants to live? If i kill someone, i'm GOING to jail. But, a person can walk into a clinic and kill their child???? I can't get an assisted suicide. But i can swallow a pill to kill my child?????????

AM I GOING TO DEEP???????????

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join