It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final days, need some help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hey everybody, I've got a question that I know someone on here my have the answer.

Long story short. I'm taking care of my great aunt because she is suffering from brain cancer right now. It's to the point where it's her final days and could "go home" any moment now.

My problem: Our family lawyer told us that we need to get her to sign a final deposition of death. I can't seem to find this form anywhere on line. So I was wondering if any of you have a clue as to where I can get a hold of this form. We are in Texas, which should help.

Thanks in advance my friends!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Does she have a will? Do you know what she wants done with her body?

Here's the form.

www.fcant.org...
edit on 8/3/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Yes she has a will and we know what she wants, the underlying issue is that she has a sister in which they don't like each other and haven't spoken in 30+ years. That's why we need to have my aunt sign this form that way her sister doesn't get in the way when that time comes.

Thank you so much for the link!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You're welcome. Good luck to you... I know how it is.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Very nice of you benevolent!

Slapjacks- stay strong. Its a crying shame when people try to interfere with a dying persons final wishes. May your family be granted the much needed strength in this trying time.

Good luck and take care

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Thank you my friend!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I'm wishing you and your family members peace and positivity man, tough circumstances often remind us how much we need to appreciate one another.

you're family is lucky to have a committed and caring person like you on their side.

best of luck slapjacks

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Thank you for the kind words! I appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt! Wishing her a peaceful passing and strength and courage in the days ahead. You and your family are in my prayers.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you, NightStar!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Thinking of you, Not sure how you get her to sign it, but I'll send your family my best during this hard time.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Make sure the will is legally filed or it can held up in Probate for a long time.

If it in a drawer...get it filed in County Probate so her wishes will stand. Othetwise ...with a nasty contesting relative can get it all screwed up for you all.

Make sure it is filed in Probate quick. Or it may be already in a trust...that'd be good as well.

Death can do evil things to a deceased last wishes if not secured and filed properly. Good luck!

MS

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yeah, that's true. Luckily we have a very good lawyer and so far ever thing is on track, the way it needs to be. Thank you though, I really appreciate it! Benelovent, led me in the right direction as far as that form went. I was having a hard time finding that damn thing online.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

thank you zazzfrazz!

new topics

top topics

join