It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost of Cecil The Lion Contacts Animal Psychic: Cecil's Last Words

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well, it looks like Cecil finally got the last word.

Animal psychic says she has talked to Cecil, and the dead lion has a lot to say

An animal psychic says she has conversed with Cecil the lion, and the dead beast felled by an American trophy hunter has plenty say.

"Take heart my child, I am finer than ever, grander than before," said Karen Anderson, channeling the voice of Cecil, the dead lion whose illegal hunting in Zimbabwe created an international furor.

Or so she says.

The Dr. Doolittle of dead animals says she "connected" with the deceased because she wanted him to know "how loved and honored" he was. His words, she said, moved her to tears.

Cecil the lion was lured from his game preserve home in Zimbabwe and killed by a U.S. trophy hunter.
"Let not the actions of these few men defeat us or allow darkness to enter our hearts. If we do then we become one of them. Raise your vibration and allow this energy to move us forward," she said on her Facebook page.

The post has since been removed.

According to Anderson, who is based in Washington state, the dead lion also urged people to "be strong and speak for all the others who suffer needlessly to satisfy human greed."

www.nydailynews.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

news.softpedia.com...

edit on 3-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: Links added

edit on 3-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

edit on 3-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

LOL I didn't realize Cecil was so literate and philosophical

As with most instances with psychics, I call BS

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You've got to be kidding! Here we are in the 21st century and we still have this medieval superstition being expounded.

Personally, I think Cecil's last words would have been..." Oh F**K Me! An American hunter tourist! That's all I need!"

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

If it was a true communication it would of never been removed from her fb page.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Daily mail... enough said...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Well I just hope everyone is happy now!

#ChannelCecil

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
A beautiful message.

The Higher Vibrations of Joy and Peace will change the world, not chaos, and war.

Turn the other cheek is a powerful teaching.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
She needs to try to contact Jericho, Cicil's brother who was reportedly killed as well.

If she CAN'T, that means he must be alive !!!

#wheresjericho

#boycottzimbabwe

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Can she try to contac my living cat, when i got up to grab my phone he ran away with my last breakfest sausage.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Maybe she's channeling something, but I'm pretty sure that ain't a lion.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

"Let not the actions of these few men defeat us or allow darkness to enter our hearts. If we do then we become one of them. Raise your vibration and allow this energy to move us forward," she said on her Facebook page.

I'm sorry, but this irks me so I have just one response, please no one take offense,
but you have to understand...well you don't have to...just watch:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
No, I'm pretty sure what Cecil would really have said is captured very well in the below video.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I miss you Cecil.

RIP.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Prrrouw Scratch! Where are the Cat Ladies?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix
I miss you Cecil.

RIP.

OK, that's it! You know what? I'm sorry that Cecil died. I actually am, but it says something not very flattering about our society and culture that we spend more time in paroxysms of grief over a lion than we do over the children who are murdered or die tragically like Kaiser Carlile who was just simply in the wrong place at the wrong time or any of dozens of other such senseless deaths of humans around the globe.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I miss you Cecil.

RIP.

OK, that's it! You know what? I'm sorry that Cecil died. I actually am, but it says something not very flattering about our society and culture that we spend more time in paroxysms of grief over a lion than we do over the children who are murdered or die tragically like Kaiser Carlile who was just simply in the wrong place at the wrong time or any of dozens of other such senseless deaths of humans around the globe.

I read that was Monica Lewinsky's favorite baseball team.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT Thanks man I really needed that chuckle today

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I miss you Cecil.

RIP.

Okay but they weren't hunted. Maybe some are hunted then killed but..... you get my point?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I miss you Cecil.

RIP.

Well stated.
Apparently, even Cecil had some last words about 'Planned Parenthood's aborted baby parts for profit' story:

According to Anderson, who is based in Washington state, the dead lion also urged people to "be strong and speak for all the others who suffer needlessly to satisfy human greed."

-from OP source

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join