It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Bishopville Lizardman returned?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Captain Kirk would get busy with it!

oh i'm sure he would...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I have family in SC and have visited there every summer as a child and I remember the first news reported sighting of this thing back in the 80's. As a child the urban legend fascinated me and I even bought one of the souvenir t-shirts and I would look out my window late at night in hopes of catching a glimpse of the beast.

I want to believe, I do but that thing looks like one of the baddies from an episode of the old power rangers show.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Captain Kirk would get busy with it!

oh i'm sure he would...

LMFAO, I love the old Star Trek but I have never seen that. Hollyweird definitely has a sense of humor.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Limp tail... limp toes... lame color-texture... awkward human posture... dead eyes, etc. = lame costume.

People, if you are taking the trouble to hoax something, do it well!

Although, on second thought... as weird things DO, in fact, happen, it would be nice to have all the hoaxes as bad as this one so real information could be gleaned and maybe we could then start figuring out the crazier things that happen.

But I prefer the Loveland Frogman, myself, anyway.... the lizardman is too irritable and apparently hates cars.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I wiil probably be assassinated for revealing this truth.
As a high ranking member of the Bureau of Top Secret Conspiracy Stuff, the BTSCS...you've probably never heard of us.
That's how secret we are.
Any way, I can attest that this photo is real.
It is a hybrid of Gary Coleman and a gecko.
If you wrap your house in tin foil he won't attack your livestock.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Hard to know if any photo is faked, but I believe absolutely the testimony of the kid that encountered it and reported it to the Sheriff back in 1988. That guy was murdered not too long ago, but he never recanted what he said when the creature attacked him, and he said the thing ran 45 miles an hour when it tried to catch his car, had 3 long claw fingers with long black fingernails and was very muscular and 7 feet tall. It scared him so bad that it took his parents 2 hours to calm him down. He did get a really good clear look at it so it probably is what it is, and probably is still there.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Hard to know if any photo is faked, but I believe absolutely the testimony of the kid that encountered it and reported it to the Sheriff back in 1988. That guy was murdered not too long ago, but he never recanted what he said when the creature attacked him, and he said the thing ran 45 miles an hour when it tried to catch his car, had 3 long claw fingers with long black fingernails and was very muscular and 7 feet tall. It scared him so bad that it took his parents 2 hours to calm him down. He did get a really good clear look at it so it probably is what it is, and probably is still there.

I will reserve my thoughts when someone comes forward with the suit.I believe there is one but from everyone's opinion on other weird sightings they always scream for a clear photo,and look what happens when one is produced. I have come to the conclusion that no one will ever prove anything, no matter the evidence, on the internet...ever
( It does look like claymation)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Don't worry folks, the situation is under control.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

Even if there is a suit and someone had it on, there is a real creature out there, or at least there was in '88 and after, and many people reported seeing it and some ran away from it, not just the one kid in '88. It also attacked cars and left bite marks that were analyzed to be a lot more powerful bite than a bear or a cat, or a dog.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PheonixReborn
Don't worry folks, the situation is under control.

Spiderman strikes again

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: TWILITE22

Even if there is a suit and someone had it on, there is a real creature out there, or at least there was in '88 and after, and many people reported seeing it and some ran away from it, not just the one kid in '88. It also attacked cars and left bite marks that were analyzed to be a lot more powerful bite than a bear or a cat, or a dog.

Yep, I don't doubt that there is something to those stories. Something attacked people and cars too. They seen something.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Can't any of you see what's going on here?

It's a sasquatch in a lizard costume.

Bigfoot is trolling us!

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Are we sure Greer didn't complete his transformation?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Here is the full body pic....painfully awkward looking for that to be a real being....I am thinking a costume....everything just looks awkward about it....

Pretty sure that isn't real. it looks too damn fake.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Not to mention he's been hitting the bench pretty hard. Those are some major muscles he's got going on.

Watch that thing end up being real....
oops..

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist
a reply to: Frocharocha

Not to mention he's been hitting the bench pretty hard. Those are some major muscles he's got going on.

Watch that thing end up being real....
oops..

The tail gives everything. It doesn't look like a real tail at all. And why the hell a lizard man would need a tail?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If there was a real one, it probably died around the time the sightings stopped or there would still be credible sightings...which this one is not.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Looks like something straight out of Power Rangers to me. Bad attempt, I don't get how this is getting any credibility.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
WHAT a LOUSY costume.
I could creat a FAR better suit ,pathetic.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What's really odd is the Ancient Aliens episode "Reptilians" is on now, which starts with this very story & the kids interaction in 88.

This photo reminds me of something like Godzilla (can't believe nobody has said this yet?) claymation as mentioned previously. I definitely don't doubt the story is real but this photo - I dunno, seems the MSM are attempting to ridicule the story to me.

As for someone just mentioning that lad who witnessed it in the 80's being murdered recently?! Are we assuming it's to do with this or was it something else?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join