It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon landings - faked, met with aliens or the official story?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

That must mean that every colour TV program I watched for about 35 years was faked!

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
At first I wanted to believe that we went and were told not to come back by Aliens. Now, I truly believe we never went. I would have been impossible with the tech we had back then.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HUSARIA

Now, I truly believe we never went. I would have been impossible with the tech we had back then.

And yet they did...gotta love ingenuity.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUSARIA
At first I wanted to believe that we went and were told not to come back by Aliens. Now, I truly believe we never went. I would have been impossible with the tech we had back then.

You should watch the very fine documentary series "Moon Machines". It is an extremely informative series that chronicles the design, testing, and construction of vital parts of the Apollo program hardware, including interviews with the engineers involved.

It is in six parts, with each part covering a piece of hardware: 1. The Saturn V Launch Vehicle, 2. The Command Module/Service Module, 3. Navigation Computer, 4. Lunar Module, 5. Space Suit, and 6. The Lunar Rover.

The entire series is available on YouTube:

Moon Machines

edit on 8/5/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUSARIA

To see how the 'UFO warning' [secret aliens sighting] story got started [honest misinterpretation] and the depth of detail of the operation to actually land there, you might get something out of this slide show I've just posted. Feedback, especially critical, would be appreciated.

www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Nice presentation of the facts, Jim.

I like the straight-forward, non-condescending delivery and the way you described and illustrated each of the topical arguments in the slides. Also relevant and credible was the inclusion of chronological references and actual quotes between the three Apollo 11 astronauts and M.C. Such synchronization enhances the presentation and keeps things in perspective.

Well done...
edit on 8/5/2015 by Outrageo because:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
a reply to: wmd_2008

Do you think the astronauts could have taken pictures as clear as yours while in transit to and from the moon with the technology of the Apollo era? What is your perspective on this.

Doubt it nothing wrong with the camera or lenses just the shooting conditions, I have total freedom to point my camera & lens at any part of the sky my movements are not restricted by a confined space all I have to contend with is driving to a dark site walking over hills and usually temperatures in the -5 to -10 range.

I also have the advantage of digital camera equipment , modern software an intel i7 cpu lots of ram and HD storage although when I started way back 1980 ish it was manual film SLR and some darkroom time.

There would have been NO real benefit of taking lots of images small windows lack of space the shutter speed range of the camera oh and they had to watch the systems on board. Any images they took are poor compared to ground based large telescope images.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Just to add some more images of earth:

www.nasa.gov...

Amazing

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Why not all three?

Missions went technically as described, Rocket launch, lunar orbit insertion, landing on Lunar surface.

Aliens met and warned us off the Moon.

NASA faked the mission record to hide the ET interactions, after being confined to the lander by ET.

edit on 6-8-2015 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: johnb

Why not all three?

Missions went technically as described, Rocket launch, lunar orbit insertion, landing on Lunar surface.

Aliens met and warned us off the Moon.

NASA faked the mission record to hide the ET interactions, after being confined to the lander by ET.

Beyond rumors of other people's nightmares, can you offer a smidgeon of evidence for those scenarios?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Nope, absolutely none...over to you Jimbo.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

See Jim he can provide no proof we were warned but managed to go there on 5 other missions that's the advantage of believing conspiracies you don't have to apply logic.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

...the shutter speed range of the camera...

Any images they took are poor compared to ground based large telescope images.

This is mainly it. Just because you can see stars with your eyes does not mean that a camera would be able to easily capture the light from those stars.

The camera's shutter would need to be open for several seconds to be able to capture enough starlight to show up on the film. Without a tripod the keep the camera steady and without a mechanism to track the apparent motions of the stars, those long exposures would just result in motion blurred images of stars.

Seriously, try to take pictures of stars by manually holding a camera -- even on the darkest and starriest of nights.

edit on 8/6/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: olaru12

and yet we don't have a moon base after all these years. Seems a logical, tactical, jumping off place for the "space race"

And you do understand the cost that will be to whatever nation builds it?

Where would all the resources needed to run a moon base come from?

Earth...now how much would it cost to send those to the moon?

There's your answer.

Exactly. Its also "logical" to build massive space ships in space...and im sure we will one day, but we are not yet. logical doesnt mean feasible.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

See Jim he can provide no proof we were warned but managed to go there on 5 other missions that's the advantage of believing conspiracies you don't have to apply logic.

Human nature i suppose...never like to be told no do we.

'Thou shalt not' almost always makes us go 'Oh really...we'll see about that'.

Besides, if ET had blown us away (maybe A13 was a subtle hint to bugger off?) NASA would have chalked it up to a crash landing, exploding oxygen tanks or micro-meteorite impacts destroying the ship.

And no, no evidence of any of it this time either.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'll pick all 3.

I think we went to the moon originally like NASA said, BUT, we met some aliens that told us to beat it, so they FAKED the rest of the landings so we would be none the wiser

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join