It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norwegian Police killed no-one since 2006 - gov. report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Oh look..someone called cops retards which seems spot on given that the same person is using Germany and Norway as valid comparisons to America.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

*sigh*

Please note that I said that I could find states that would have a combined population of 5 million.

Really, please note that.

Come on, in the ATS Cop Haters forum reality, facts and truth don't matter..

The only thing that matters are defending criminals and sharpening pitchforks.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

black,white,black,white

Of course truth matters, 600 killed by police in this year...

heey, its 689 now

edit on Tue, 04 Aug 2015 07:58:56 -0500America/Chicago565804America/Chicago8312015f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9
That is correct, the do not carry them. But they have the firearms ready in the cars. And they are allowed to use them, if the situation requires it.

While someone relatively ignorant to law enforcement might think that this is a good compromise, it's not. What good is a firearm when, if the off-chance that the need arises for you to use it to protect yourself, it's too far away to reach?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

*sigh*

Please note that I said that I could find states that would have a combined population of 5 million.

Really, please note that.

Come on, in the ATS Cop Haters forum reality, facts and truth don't matter..

The only thing that matters are defending criminals and sharpening pitchforks.

That's really rich, with how all the cop 'defenders' all come on here accusing anyone who opposes police murdering unarmed people in cold blood of just hating police.

Here's a reality flash for you.... US cops are completely out control and that population argument just don't cut it!

Germany have a population of 80 million in a area about the size of Montana, yet the US police shoot more people in a week than German police do in a entire year.

In Australia the police are arrogant, power tripping pricks who love to harass people for no good reason as well, but they don't go around murdering people at ridiculously high rates. If our two largest cities (Sydney and Melbourne) were in the US they'd be the 2nd and 3rd largest, we also have major issues with organized crime, drug trafficking and immigrants just the same as the US. Yet for some odd reason the police don't feel the need to run around shooting people all the time!

Whether your comparing the US to Norway or any other developed country, there's really no way around it... There's clearly a major gun violence problem in the states on both sides of the law and its extremely obvious to anyone living outside of the states what the issue is. The root of the problem is a phrase that starts with 2nd.........

But I'm not even going there today. The ignorance is just excruciating.... Americans and there bloody guns, lol.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join