It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion has ruined the concept of God

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: windword
a reply to: Seede

Don't it preach to me. I'm not a Christian. I don't believe in Jesus, period. Tell it to the millions of Christians who DO abide by the idea that Jesus=God. Maybe make a thread to teach ATS misguided Christians the truth. You've got your work cut for you!

Yes I well understood from your past clubbing that you are not a Christian. I believe that it was you that interjected and posted to me from the onset of your rant as it most certainly would not come from me. In the future if you wish not to discuss then don't post. It truly matters little to me as you are almost always wrong.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I'm NOT wrong that you're in the minority, and that the majority of Christians worship Jesus as "God", regardless of your disdain for me personally.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Ask any Christian who God is, 99% of them will say Jesus. If Jesus is not God then he is no more than a prophet, no better than Mohammad.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Seede, can you provide us a link to learn more about this Synagogue of James? I did a "google" but didn't find any info about it as an organized faith, and haven't heard of it before.

Sounds interesting. Or better still - a new thread so we can learn about it?
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The truest perceivable concepts of God are actually most ironic. This transcends the ideas of "before and after" or "cause and effect," and even "Creator and creation," as we understand them from our earthen perspective. Once it is accepted that we are entombed in a Matrix, what "God" actually is becomes a paradox.

Stating it more simply - God does exist, but as a collective projection of what is within dualistic humanity. As such, "Yahweh" of the Bible is the God of this existence (whether one accepts it or not) by virtue of humanity's own innate desire to have an experience of both good and evil, as well as perpetual discord. Christians see this Yahweh as wholly good, atheists and ancient Gnostics have seen him as strictly evil, but the maddening truth is that he is BOTH, because this is what we as egocentric incarnates intrinsically desire.

Isaiah 45
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

The future "coming of Christ" that the Bible speaks of is not set in stone, as it actually necessitates a universal change (resurrection) within humanity itself in order to redefine "God" and bring about the clichéd Utopia. Unless and until this happens, we remain entombed.

Those who have awakened to this Truth while the masses insist on remaining asleep are most tormented.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

I totally agree! Nice way of putting it.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Ha Ha! Get over yourself and find out the meaning of "intelligent" before you bandy a word around you clearly know nothing about.

Any comment as to why we were created so late when the 'blue-print already existed in the mirror? Probably not.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join