It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Look at Relativity, just a few thoughts

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Diablos

No I didn't just watch a TV show and decide I wanted to be a theoretical physicist, well anything in that ballpark. As a young boy growing up around technology, I always had many questions. I use to wonder what would happen when we die, at that time I was around 10 years old. Just when I was starting to be able to comprehend some of these things. I was always afraid of not knowing the answers. Then the unthinkable happened, my mom got Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gherig's disease, what Stephen Hawking has.) The signs started when I was a young teen. It lasted about two and a half years. I'm not going to go into any details but, seeing a person go through what she did, opens your eyes to the world before you. Ever since, I've never stopped learning what I could. It basically sparked a life long mission in me, that I owe to her. So no, it wasn't just a TV show and or movie, it's something special to me.

I'm 100% aware of the medical use for this field. I've read an awful lot over the past few years, and I want to contribute the best I can. Nothing interests me more than the three questions I need answers to: Why are we here, how did we get here, and *who* is out there?

I'm also aware of the competition that is ahead, though, it only takes one really good idea to change the world. Whether you're a genius or not. I don't have time to get lost in the average world. I'm on a mission, shooting for the stars.

I like to go by the quote: "You never fail until you stop trying". -Einstein

<< 1  2   >>

join