It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Sandra Bland's Mug Shot Was Edit & Why

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
To clear up any rumors that Sandra Bland was dead at the time of her mug shot, Waller County Jail recently released an extensive video of Sandra's booking.

The video reveals a huge knot on Ms. Bland's forehead that has, obviously, been photo shopped out of her mug shot!

That in and of itself is damning and conspiracy worthy, but there are still many questions that knot on her head might answer. In researching, I found this Opinion piece from a pathologist that makes a lot of sense.

As a retired research pathologist and physician I believe that I have a professional view of the situation with Sandra Bland.

I have carefully now considered the description of the autopsy report and it's contents.

The autopsy does not prove she hung herself. There are too many questions still to be answered.

When she got out of the car and was verbally vigorously and firmly objecting to the officer’s requests, the officer then slammed her to the ground causing her to smash her head down, simply because he appeared to be angry at her questioning of him.
Then she complained she couldn't hear, which indicates she suffered a concussion.

She told the officers she had epilepsy and was on a medication, Kepra.

There was also plant matter in her abrasions on her back, consistent with the day she was arrested, having been thrown to the ground and dragged. It is negligence for the jail not to have cleaned and treated her abrasions or allowed her to shower properly for three days to clean the wounds.

If the blood tests show she did not have her medication, then that also would be negligence, as lack of medication needed for epilepsy could have precipitated a seizure.
In addition, she had an unusually high amount of marijuana in her blood. Therefore, she was given a large amount of marijuana in the jail which she either ingested or smoked. That needs investigation. I am not an expert on effects of marijuana so I cannot comment on whether this can increase suicidal ideation or depression or if it can trigger seizures. These possibilities however, should be considered

A senior well-known forensic pathologist, Dr. Cyril Wecht , who is also an attorney agrees with the above assessment during an interview on the radio here.

SOURCE

Did Sandra Bland have a concussion? Could a concussion have triggered her epileptic seizures and/or depression? Did the jail withhold, loose or refuse to obtain Bland's seizure medication? Did they give her marijuana instead?

Why did they edit the knot on her forehead from the mug shot? Why did she still have grass and dirt in her wounds during the autopsy? Was she denied a shower for 3 days? Was she denied medical care?

Did debilitating depression, caused from the concussion, cause Sandra Bland to hang herself? Did Sandra Bland die from a grand mal seizure, and then her jailers staged a suicide, because they knew were culpable for denying her medical treatment and medication? Why didn't they release information on the prescription drug in her blood, she was taking for epilepsy when they released the fact that she had pot in her system?

Indeed, there are more questions than answers. Hopefully, a full autopsy report will reveal the answers we need. But, we may never know what truly happened or didn't happen to Sandra Bland during her fatal 3 day stay in a Waller County Jail.

edit on 2-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Did you even watch the video you posted? There's no knot on her forehead, it's hair or shadows or something. Watch when she goes to sit back down after being frisked. She brushes her hair to the side with her hand, and you can clearly see her knot-free forehead.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I've watched the video several times. The knot is clearly there.

edit on 2-8-2015 by windword because: picture

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You can clearly see the darker spot in the same area on her forehead that's consistent with what appears to be a knot on her head in the video.

Looks either smudged/clone tooled out or either the knot had gone down before the photo was taken.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

dude, the color of her skin is not uniform in more places than the red circle.
does that mean more knots?
could be plain old skin blemish type deals.

could be 18 layers of liquid makeup smudged or put on wrong or whatever.

my ex used to coat that # on thick and her face was all kinds of different shades after a couple hours.
pretty funk

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I've watched the video several times. The knot is clearly there.

No, it clearly isn't there...

At 3:26 she turns her head to the side, and you can see the "knot" hanging from her head, and at 3:27 she brushes the "knot" out of her face with her hand. It's her hair.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

That doesnt look like a knot or bump it looks like a shadow to me. and just supposing it was, it doesnt prove she was killed, we have all seen the video released and nobody was near her cell.

She wasn't killed, she hung herself, her blogs she posted online she even says that she was suffering from ptsd, and depression, and she had previously tried to commit suicide over a miscarraige.

There is ZERO evidence that she was killed..and why people keep trying to maintain she was is getting monotonous now.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

Read the OP. I didn't say she was murdered.

I can clearly see the knot in one of your pictures. The rest look "smudged". Evidence of more tampering?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

That doesnt look like a knot or bump it looks like a shadow to me. and just supposing it was, it doesnt prove she was killed, we have all seen the video released and nobody was near her cell.

She wasn't killed, she hung herself, her blogs she posted online she even says that she was suffering from ptsd, and depression, and she had previously tried to commit suicide over a miscarraige.

There is ZERO evidence that she was killed..and why people keep trying to maintain she was is getting monotonous now.

The op is trying to prove evidence that her mug shot was edited, not that she was killed. An edited mug shot might elude to her death being covered up by the officers in the jail.

You're barking up the wrong tree here.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The only thing 'smudged' appears to be your eyesight.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: kellyjay

Read the OP. I didn't say she was murdered.

I can clearly see the knot in one of your pictures. The rest look "smudged". Evidence of more tampering?

i think you clearly dont cause there clearly isnt one.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Smudged!

The knot is not smudged out, but there's some weird artifacts. You can clearly see the knot here.

Smudged

Smudged

Smudged

(post by AdmireTheDistance removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Smudged!

Not smudged, but weird artifacts. You can clearly see the knot here.

Smudged

Smudged

Smudged

what about the 2nd pic?
there is seriously something wrong with her shoulder area.
could be a knot.

but then again, she could be on mars trying to recall and that is really kuato.
we really cant know

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

what about the 2nd pic?
there is seriously something wrong with her shoulder area.
could be a knot.

Yes, you can the bulging knot on her forehead in that one, also you can see what appears to be her bra strap, bulging at the place where it is adjusted.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

i dont see a bulging knot and i dont see a bulging bra strap.
i see kuato

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

According to our expert interview with [forensic pathologist] Dr. Cyril H. Wecht, it is additionally strongly possible that Bland died from a combination of traumatic brain injury from her arrest, coupled with stress and the denial by jailers of her epilepsy medication.

They do confirm that Bland did inform her jailers that she had epilepsy and was on Keppra. Video evidence also captures Bland informing Encinia that she had epilepsy, which prompted Encinia to say, “good.”
That malicious indifference to her medical necessities evidently continued with her jailers, who do not appear to have made any effort to ensure she would not miss a dose, despite being informed she was on the medication.
And as you can read here from other people’s experiences, sudden withdrawal from Keppra can not only lead to epileptic seizures, but to depression, alienation, anxiety and cloudy vision, which is why a gradual withdrawal is recommended, lowering the dose over a period of weeks.

The long duration of described events would give ample time for jailers to string up the 28-year-old Prairie View A&M University alum after death with a ligature noose.

If the dose of Keppra found in Sandra Bland’s blood is found to be significantly below therapeutic levels, there’s an elevated probability that her death was caused by SUDEP; not hanging as is currently purported.

SOU RCE

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I would say that the focus should stay more on the missed doses of medication and the untreated wounds on her back. Plant matter still in the wounds after three days!
Both of these things show reckless disregard for her wellbeing by the authorities.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Here's another picture that clearly shows the knot bulging from Sandra Bland's forehead.

Taken at the 1:19 mark

SOURCE

edit on 3-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
How does OP confuse hair and lighting for a knot? It's obvious there is no knot.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join