It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scorching 'heat dome' over Middle East sees temperatures soar to 165F in Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I know everyone has had his or her share of complaints addressing the dramatic differences between ye olde ATS of yore vs ATS 2015- it's raining Christians, common courtesy going out of style, or substituting logical comprehensive analyses with the more entertaining and sensational attributing everything to ISiS, Obama, Trump, or CERN.

The problem I have is that unless you use strategically placed LOLs or follow every statement with an emoticon corresponding to the TONE which is meant to accompany it, then I have no clue half the time if people are being serious or not. And its so embarrassing to excitedly reply with an idea sparked by a post just to realize hours later that every subsequent post in the thread gives kudos for the witty reply and suggests the utmost pity for the poor sap whose head the meaning went riiiiight over.

So your, "it's HAARP," is that, "it's HAARP," like, "Obama's healthcare plan is flawed," or is it, "it's HAARP," in the same way, "it's swamp gas," or, "ok it's THIS date Nibiru really will end all" or, "Hillary Clinton would win a gold medal in an honesty contest?"

I wouldn't bug you asking as I'm sure the majority knows exactly what you meant but I didn't want to bite if it is indeed dummy bait and go about replying seriously to a joke.

So instead of all the things I wanted to say and links to the Library of Congress I was going to post I will just be quick and vague then flee the thread after adding my two cents (because another negative phenomenon of ATS 2015 is the flack you get and the mocking and humiliating being called out if you believe any conspiracy theory that others cite only as a joke- strange since even on ATS being a conspiracy theorist is to be a loon).

Just today I was thinking over the whole HAARP thing after forgetting what had led me to accept the possibility of HAARP being what they say it is. It started when I watched the 30 minute video that's popular this week on utube

youtu.be...

It shows different local, regional, and statewide legislative bodies reacting to environmental forces by conveniently having an excuse to further monitor, fine, patrol, and corral CA citizens and eventually, the controls seem to become so far reaching, so extreme, and so calculated that the picture changes to more a dictatorial body forcing citizens to accept a system you wouldn't think existed since Nazi Germany...at least nothing you'd think existed here. It is truly frightening since people are obviously perturbed yet they don't unite and revolt against what looks like a scene straight out of a prequel to 1984.

The environmental factors not only seemed to be meticulously placed to coincide with each step that it is hard to believe nature, chaotic and unpredictable as it is, layed events out as if it were performing the Agenda 21 handbook like a masterfully composed symphony. I wish I knew how to embed videos.

Anyway, I looked back at the patents that would compliment a machine like HAARP and are public record and not patchy and suspect like HAARP itself (hmmm, never did look up HAARP to see if it is patented or if it is classified). Anyway, the patents that are there in black and white and which have been built, tested, and proven to function are the evidence that really support the fact that HAARP could function as they say, but it can also do just what the aluminum foil hatted people said it did. There are patents for giant atmospheric mirrors which can be used to trap and redirect light, UV, etc. There are patents for launch pads that can put these mirrors into our atmosphere and assemble them like a puzzle. Patents are registered for two way atmospheric mirror film which can redirect light while serving as a projection screen for images or holographs. Patents for projectors which hide the true skies and what might stir in them by projecting an innocent faux blue sky. Patents for both spray machines attached to private airplanes and for commercial jets which for monetary gain, an airline can mount on a jumbo jet that flies a set path over and over. Patents for a spray of silicone, strontium, and somethingorwhatsit which fills the air from ground to ozone with microscopic crystals which work in weather modification. And there are even patents for contraptions which appear to have already gone through prototype stages and in tests caused on demand tornados, hurricanes, and tsunamis.

I am not a gullible person per se, I DO know I will give any crazy cooky theory a chance since I have first hand experience of just howw eeevill our guvernmint (don't need to find myself on some antiamer. NSA list
can be to civilians and the daily reminder of how one of the most far out conspiracy theories is not only true but so much worse than anyone suspects. But I do have a quantum of proof I consider relatively high before I will openly believe a conspiracy theory and I know that for the most part a stack of patents is not comprehensive enough to logically conclude something is this or that way. However in the case of HAARP, I feel the patents speak volumes and can only lead to one conclusion and that is that weather modification has become reality, the tools to perform weather mod were tested ages ago and patented, and that a simple test of Earth's soils will show the "fuels" and/or infrastructure of working weather modification blanket the ground from pole to pole and even air force/navy personnel have posted utube confessions of spray missions if simply seeing this spray cocktail engulfing the planet isn't your idea of proof.

Weather modification will be used simultaneously to corner Americans into a doozy dreamed up by Monsato and big energy corporations who will offer our only hope, a single solution leaving us dependent on sucking their teat for the next hundred years while attempts at sustaining oneself with the help of nature will be no longer possible nor will soils or waters grow anything. On the other side is weather mod as an offense. The consensus amongst people who believe the 05 Christmas tsunami was anything but natural is that HAARP was responsible and December 25 screams occult numerological and Masonic influence just like the other disasters of the last two decades oddly

I'll post the link to that California video in a sec I just can't embed it and that's all I wanted to say, that if you are serious about HAARP that heck yea, it's not that far fetched when considering we know the tech is there in pieces at least and if you were joking and mocking the idea of a HAARP conspiracy...guess what, so was I! Haha, you silly silly fools you. Oh, what a hoot tee hee hee (really tho ppl, emoticons and LOLs allow the oblivious and the put-the-Q-tip-a-bit-too-far people like me to join in the thread without missing the boat

edit on 8/3/2015 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: Link

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Until you have lived and worked in temps as high as 125 F you do not know heat.

I got trapped in death valley one time in 125 F and my truck could not get up the grade on the west side of the valley without over heating.
I spent the afternoon wrapped in a wet sheet at Emigrant rest area and at midnight the temp was still above 105F.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
When you get over a certain temperature the adage "it's not the heat, it's the humidity that gets you" no longer applies.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I am not saying this is HAARP and USA doing things

But would it really surprise me to learn few years down the road that US does things like this

No

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Watcher012

One last blast before the AirForce turn HAARP over to the University of Alaska next week?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Well i gotta say that I wasn't expecting this Thread to do so well and be up on the front page!

Cheers for the replies... I'll read through them now.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: eriktheawful

Still makes for a miserable time no matter how one puts it.

For sure... I think I'd want to spend all day & night at the swimming pool. The beach would be too hot!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

Anytime you have heat like that people will die for a certainty..man o man 74..just wow, as one poster noted it has hit 81 in SA but when its that hot 74 doesn`t feel any cooler than 81 I bet..poor people there.

Yeah.. not much of a difference between the two when you are out in that humid heat!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

This happened in a port city. Also, you might want to check Iran's geography. They have mountains & get snow.

And here's a video of a skiing trip in Iran.

No Enlightenedservant (pretty pesumptuous) I would not like to look at Iranian data! I'm interested in dropping off some smarmmy arsed comment and given some bloke a chuckle. Well OK Ms. geography smarty pants, whats the average dew point in Killpeckers knob, Kentucky?

Who cares? You made a comment implying this should be expected because the Middle East "is a desert". I showed that Iran has mountains & snow, and that the incident happened in a port city, which is literally right by water. So it's not a desert, now is it?

In other words, you were wrong. And instead of admitting it, you called me "presumptuous" (though you misspelled it) & mocked me, hoping that would deflect everyone's attention from your wrong post. Also, why read a thread about record temperatures in Iran if you don't want to "look at Iranian data"? That doesn't even make sense.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You peeps don't even know heat til you been to death valley.
The highest ever recorded in the world 134 degrees F
Only people on the really fun drugs live there.

Is that without the 'heat dome' thing which brings 'Humidity'?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Funny this happens just as the Iran nuclear deal is going down with calls for Israeli disarmament. Second hottest temperature ever recorded... guess you don't need nukes to wipe out a country!

That's the first thing that crossed my mind. I've studied geoengineering, particularly the US's "Operation Popeye" during the Vietnam War & the ENMOD convention/treaty. I've also read about the West constantly tampering with North Korea's crops to force them to negotiate. So I wouldn't be surprised if there was more to this story. It's not like any of our governments tell us about the secret projects they have.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I wonder sometimes if the planet will become so hostile that the entire human race will have to go underground. If the heat doesn't get you, the lightening bolts, volcanos and tornados will.

The ME would probably go first because it is already a bit hostile. (Double entendre not intended.)

But I feel for those people. Brings new meaning to 'lazy summer days'. That heat would sure shut me down -- I'd be looking for a place in the dark to hide and hibernate.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

I actually read all of that O.O I thought I was going to stop but I couldn't. Ok, I'll try to respond as best I can.

1. I was half joking with the "HAARP" comment.

2. I know geoengineering & weather modification are real, with cloud seeding being the most popular example. I've even written posts before that go into America & New Zealand's "Tsunami Bomb" tests & America's Operation Popeye during the 2nd Indochina War (aka, the "Vietnam War"). But I also know that some people blame everything on HAARP or say "well why can't the govt use HAARP to end this drought?", etc. So I was having a little bit of fun with it.

3. Never ever let posters run you off. Post your thoughts & info whether people agree or not. I lurked for a long time before I joined & found a lot of the threads useful. In other words, you never know who's reading this & may enjoy your writings. (And don't worry about stars & flags. If this site had "Negs", I'd definitely be on probation by now. Meh.)

4. Yes, the potential uses are incredible. I didn't look into the actual patents so you should have much more knowledge on that than me. I was mostly concerned with the situations that led up the ENMOD convention. So feel free to post more data (or start a thread exclusively for your data
).

5. Ironically, I'm not worried about weather modification being done against us Americans. I'm more concerned with the poor countries that we're told to ignore or shun. Places like Haiti, the DR Congo, Burundi, Cambodia, and Benin. Western pharmaceuticals have had a ridiculous amount of lawsuits against them in countries like those because of human experiments & faulty drugs. So those places would be more likely to get the test runs for weather weapons too, because almost no one in wealthy countries care enough about those places to check.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It's amusing how the media tries to sensationalize with flat-out lies any more. Heat index =/= temperature. But don't let that stop a good story!

Still wouldn't want to be there.. 120-something with humidity.. no thank you.

I love hearing HAARP pop up in threads. It's clearly the most advanced weapons platform ever devised, as it can create tornadoes, steer hurricanes, create massive heat, destroy our atmosphere, create holograms, and has a host of other abilities that any James Bond villain would be truly jealous of.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I'll join ya... we'll have have an underground pool to keep us cool!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter
Well 100c is the boiling point of water.

edit on 8/4/2015 by Brainiac because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join