It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran calls for Israel's nuclear disarmament

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I think they should all just press that little red button and get it over with and then what is left of this planet can start the process of rebuilding what is left with some major changes.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: ketsuko
If Iran wants to negotiate with Israel, then both need to come to the table.

You mean like the way they negotiate with Palestine? Israel comes in and makes their demands while giving nothing in return. Or when they do agree on something they break the agreement first chance they get?

They did come to the table and negotiated with Palestine once and gave them more land. I don't recall the random rockets stopping.

And how much of that land have they stolen back?

Did the rockets stop?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Did the occupation stop?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Did the occupation stop?

What reason does Israel have to trust that any hostility will cease if they give territory back? The first time any territory was given back, no hostility ceased.

When Israel was created, the surrounding countries immediately tried to wipe it off the map.

Now, I'm not saying there aren't things that Israel can do to hold out an olive branch, but at the same time, you can't go about things saying it's all on Israel's shoulders to make all the moves.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Israel is, by far, the biggest aggressor in the middle east. It, as a nation, creates far more problems than it solves.

In many ways middle eastern terror groups are a reaction to Israel. I personally have no issue with Israel, but Israel needs to sort out it's foreign policy.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

lol they gave land back but never left. The occupation is the major problem! Stop the occupation and then work towards peace.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
"" Iran calls for Israel's nuclear disarmament ""

This idea will fly like the Hindenburg.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

When Israel was created, the surrounding countries immediately tried to wipe it off the map. 

And let's read about how Israel was created and a little of the history leading up to this creation.

History Lesson

Now if you lived there and you were an Arab living in the Palestinian region/district for what was probably many many centuries would you not fight against someone coming in and taking your home land away to give to people who hated you off the bat...looking down on you because they felt they were the chosen ones.

That's akin to the US losing a war and other countries coming in and saying you know what we are going to take the states of Georgia and Florida and give them to the Native Americans and the rest of you can just deal with it under their laws and rules. How well would you like that?
edit on 2-8-2015 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

If US foreign policy was consistent, by now Obama should have given Bibi 24hrs to leave Israel and surrender or face "liberation".

Again, if US foreign policy was consistent, we would see all over Fox, CNN, MSNBC, BBC etc "proof" that there exists an element of suspicion (just like Saddam) that Israel has WMD's. From this it could be construed that Israel is the axis of evil and constitutes a real and present danger - their treatment of the Palestinian people is a testament to their lack of empathy and philosophy of collective punishment - Zionist ideologies.

Again, in theory, Israel should give unrestricted access to weapons inspectors and if nukes or other WMD's found then be prepared to give them up for disarmament, destruction and disposal or face a few mega tons of freedom and democracy - if the US was to remain consistent in its foreign policy approach to nuclear proliferation that is.

I agree with Iran, Israel should provide full transparency and open everything up to IAEA weapons inspectors - if nothing more than to show that the Israeli government are not hypocrites.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Israel has no incentives to give up it's nuclear arsenal. They make heavy use of their Samson option to extract concessions in negotiations with neighbors. The US, UK, France, and everyone else knows that if they let Israel get so much as a black eye, they're going to be nuked. In order to convince Israel to give up the type of diplomatic advantage they get from nuclear weapons we would need to be giving them somewhere around 1000x as much annual foreign aid as we currently do, that that honestly may not even be enough because they saw what happened to Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Ya I don't get why Israel gets to not follow the rules like everyone else.

Prove Israel has nukes.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Are you implying they don't?

]http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/193175

Can you show that they don't exist?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I think if you are a Nation/People who thinks they are anything but a homo sapiens, gods chosen people and better than everyone else. I would actually be terrified, cause in their state of mind, its a justified cause to use a nuclear bomb, to force their own interest in saying, WE ARE BETTER!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Trixster

I agree with you on Israeli arrogance and superior attitude to the rest of the world's peoples.

You are right because that is exactly why they are so dangerous to the rest of the world because they have interfered and assassinated in other countries - so the use of nuclear weapons wouldn't bother their superior attitude to the rest of the world's goy especially against other country's cities.

We all have the example of the steady genocide of the Palestinians which no country seems to be bothered enough about or to place sanctions on Israel over - any other country wouldn't get away with this behaviour to part of its indigenous population.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Here's hoping the Iranians hold their collective breath..............................

Why?

Why should isreal at least sign up to the same treatys the rest of us nuclear powers have?

Why do they get special treatment?

And the fact want a whole people to die is shocking, not all Iranians are bad.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Yep. Israel should sign the treaty and/or disarm. They're probably at least as dangerous as Iran as far as trigger happy goes, and more dangerous considering they actually have nukes. For some reason they always get a pass.

Absolutely

There is a reason they call it Israhell

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

What do you mean by "everyone else"?
"everyone else" still have their nukes:
United States
Russia
United Kingdom
France
China
India
Pakistan
North Korea

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I think Israel should Send All it's Nuclear Weapons to Iran by Air Mail .

I thinking wanting nuclear destruction of any country is a sick thing.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech
a reply to: Sremmos80

What do you mean by "everyone else"?
"everyone else" still have their nukes:
United States
Russia
United Kingdom
France
China
India
Pakistan
North Korea

And except for North Korea and Israel they have signed to treaty's allowing regulation and inspection of there nukes.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I agree with Iran, Israel should provide full transparency and open everything up to IAEA weapons inspectors - if nothing more than to show that the Israeli government are not hypocrites.

I agree with sentiment

Still doesn't trust Iran though, Heck, I don't even trust my own Government...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join