It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200+ Free Documentaries To Expand Your Consciousness

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

why do you insist on making this about ego?

If I may,

I will try and explain,

You took a simple list and denigrated it without any provocation what so ever.

Well the provocation of giving our opinions is you doing the thread which is open for all to give their opinion no matter if its for or against your perception of the videos in the list.

Why can't you just take it for what it was? A simple list of 200 documentaries, watch them or don't, now I could offer the definition of denigrate , but I won't waste any more of my time.

It looks like most if not all did. They had a look, some will watch a few while some have already watched a few and have an opinion.

It seems your ego has made you reply in a defensive manner to us and accuse me of bad mouthing you because you have a differing opinion that these videos alone can raise ones consciousness.

You go as far as calling us trolls, which really points to ego driven posting IMO.

Others gave opinions of thanks and of interest and to find where to see some videos that have deleted, you replied without a defensive tone due to your ego being stroked, however as soon as an opinion that you interpret as being against your belief of what these videos can give viewers you show how ego driven you are by becoming defensive and IMO irrational which lead you to completely misinterpreting what at least I posted.

Hence the reason PlanetXisHERE brought up 'ego'. I certainly don't interpret their post as insisting but simply stating what they observe.

Sorry if you took offence to anything I posted,

It was in no way meant to offend or bad mouth anyone, simply give my own personal opinion and observation which undoubtedly wont be agreed on by all and I wouldn't expect it to, everyone has their own views,

it just how we express those views and how far we are willing to go to defend or to change those views is what paints a picture of who we are on the internet, we don't personally know each other and most times we will disagreed with certain posters just to find a rare occasion we are in agreement,

Its diversity of thoughts that sometimes synchronize and give more meaning for what we strive for.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I placed this in this category because I feel the videos pertain to many social issues we deal with daily and many of them have lead to civil unrest. I am only going to highlight certain documentaries in this list, what you decide to watch is entirely up to you.

I will gladly respond to any comments about anything watched and opinions that may be shared concerning them. Just be specific so I know which video you are talking about. That way I can be sure to watch it in case I haven't yet.

Everything I have written in a reply to you is actually rhetorical. Anyone that post a reply that is longer than the OP is just being ridiculous, as you have just proven. Here is a thought take whatever opinion you have and go write your own thread and get away from me.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I placed this in this category because I feel the videos pertain to many social issues we deal with daily and many of them have lead to civil unrest. I am only going to highlight certain documentaries in this list, what you decide to watch is entirely up to you.

I will gladly respond to any comments about anything watched and opinions that may be shared concerning them. Just be specific so I know which video you are talking about. That way I can be sure to watch it in case I haven't yet.

Everything I have written in a reply to you is actually rhetorical. Anyone that post a reply that is longer than the OP is just being ridiculous, as you have just proven. Here is a thought take whatever opinion you have and go write your own thread and get away from me.

What issues are you dealing with?

Every reply from you has been extremely irrational?

I am most likely no where near you unless you live in Melbourne, Australia. Still we could be kilometers apart if you do,

So relax, I am no where near you, the world is big enough for you to find space if you need more.

In my first reply to your OP I said they are a must watch for any conspiracy minded people.

I couldn't care less If I am perceived as being ridiculous for expressing myself as I do,

Not sure why you are trying to start a fight or debate with a poster that complimented your OP but simply gave a slightly differing opinion about the videos raising consciousness on their own.

I am sharing my opinion in your thread and not obliged to start my own, but thanks for such a kind thought.

<< 1  2   >>

join