It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200+ Free Documentaries To Expand Your Consciousness

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
www.zengardner.com...

Do you feel like having a ‘Movie Night’ without Hollywood? Here is a list of 200 plus consciousness expanding documentaries that will assist you in your evolution, all of which can be watched for free on-line in the links below. Enjoy!

I placed this in this category because I feel the videos pertain to many social issues we deal with daily and many of them have lead to civil unrest. I am only going to highlight certain documentaries in this list, what you decide to watch is entirely up to you.

I will gladly respond to any comments about anything watched and opinions that may be shared concerning them. Just be specific so I know which video you are talking about. That way I can be sure to watch it in case I haven't yet.

Everything You Know Is Wrong (2000)
Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging (2008)
Resonance: Beings of Frequency (2012)
What in the World Are They Spraying (2010)
9/11: Press For Truth (2006)
Weapons of Mass Deception (2004)

This ought to get you started. Feel free to include any other documentaries of your choosing. I will be busy watching for most of the weekend, but I will check in from time to time.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Has anything decent been made in 2014, 2015

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You will have to look for yourself. I am sure there are plenty of documentaries, decent? That is your decision to conclude.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I get where you comming frome..

It seems like the last few years nothing really "new" has popped up... or shaking.. or more depth...

I dont't know.. maybe its me, all in.. 3eye open.... But.. but...

I feel like thgere is a pause.. while i want a go ! But a go for what ?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Has anything decent been made in 2014, 2015

There is a new doc, I think it's been released about Don Siegelman. You will recall he was the governor of Alabama when the election results where he was elected to a 2nd term in office was, shall we, tapered with. He was singled out by the second bush administration and Karl Rove and procecruted for .... let me quote Amy Goodmans lead in from 2012

the man who the American Trial Lawyer magazine calls America’s
"Political Prisoner #1." That’s Don Siegelman, the former governor of Alabama, who returns to federal prison today to resume his six-and-a-half-year sentence.

He was convicted on bribery charges stemming from his appointment of a campaign donor to a non-paying government board.
:

www.democracynow.org...

The documentary is called:

"Killing Atticus Finch"

www.donsiegelman.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Awesome post! I love documentaries.

For those asking about new ones I have read that Michael Moore is coming out with one at the next film festival, not sure which. Something about war profiteering. I'm not always a fan of his message, but he does make a good documentary. Netflix has many and there are many on youtube as well.

Thanks for the list

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Wait....consciousness expands when watching any documentary??!!??

I had no idea!!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
People have had FOURTEEN YEARS, to free themselves. Hate to say it, but.....WE'VE PASSED THE POINT OF NO RETURN.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this, I'll be putting it to good use

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You are welcome and I will always watch a Michael Moore documentary.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

A little knowledge can be a good thing, or it can be a bad thing...depending on who and what is done with that knowledge!

Happy Watching, let me know if you see something worth sharing.

Bringers of the Dawn: A Message From the Pleiadians
edit on 2-8-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

What are you mumbling about? Go watch something and expand your sedentary mind, after 14 years you probably could use it!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

This is assuming facts not in evidence, for instance that you have a conscious mind to begin with....

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Nice. However, IMHO, the first step in raising your consciousness is minimizing your ego, or becoming aware of your ego, because ego is the essence of unconsciousness. Once you recognize your ego in action, it is no longer unconsciousness, obviously, it just becomes an old conditioned thought pattern.

One of the best books for this IMHO is Eckhart Tolle's "A New Earth, Awakening To Your Life's Purpose", but I'm sure this is not the only one, and many religions have this at their core but it is almost impossible to cut through all their bs (that is just an observation and not judgement, I say it with no emotion).

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

What does this have to do with the cost of tea in China? There is more than one way to raise your consciousness, expand your horizons and maybe you will find some documentaries about your favorite subjects, like that Planet X thing.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Resonance: Beings of Frequency (2012) is deleted already
I wanted to watch it!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

Here you go! Let me know how it is.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

"The Legend of Atlantis..." The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement

Darn, I wanted to see that.
edit on 2-8-2015 by mechanicx32 because: movie title

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join