It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone interpret this nightmare for me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I was walking through fields of asphalt when I get to the top of one of those fields, I see a machine spewing tar. Then I saw my friends covered in tar and asphalt and I was on my knees facing them, I look behind me and see one of my friends covered in tar and asphalt and smiling at me. I woke up startled and felt a scratching feeling going down my back.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Simply put, you cannot put your trust in your friends.

Beware of the one you saw smiling he is very untrustworthy.

Tar in days of old was known as pitch or slime. Hence the term slimeball

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It seems your friends are all sort of stuck in the same condition in life and they seem to want you to join them. How you feel about this dream is how you feel about that idea.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Are your friends holding you back from something you would do or be but can't because of them somehow?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Joesepth

To see tar in your dream signifies your dependency on something or someone. You need to be more self-reliant. Tar is also symbolic of the subconscious and the negative aspect of the Self.

To see concrete in your dream represents your solid and clear understanding of some situation. The dream may also mean that you are too unyielding and inflexible.

To see wet concrete in your dream suggests that some issue or some aspect of your life still remains unresolved.

Not sure but maybe these will help.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I don't think anybody can reliably interpret a dream for you dude. How you feel and react within the dream is gonna be a much better indicator than what you're seeing.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I recommend that you do not speak of those bad dreams (or write).

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Your subconscious sayd dont trust your friend if you have something together, while the other says i told you so.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

STOP DRINKING COFFEE

Kidding

Not

new topics

top topics

join