It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas man shoots at armadillo, but the varmint got him back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

if i ever feel inclined to make an Armadillo Commando avatar, you will be the person I give it to. LOL...the visualization of what you said made me laugh.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
They should make a vest made up of armadillo's skin/armor.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I don't remember actually ever seen one, perhaps at a zoo?? but are they that tough and why are they considered pest.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
I don't remember actually ever seen one, perhaps at a zoo?? but are they that tough and why are they considered pest.

Because in their quest for grubs and, their favorite, earthworms, they destroy yards, kill trees, harm home foundations, and are worse than groundhogs when it comes to digging holes.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: Spider879

Because in their quest for grubs and, their favorite, earthworms, they destroy yards, kill trees, harm home foundations, and are worse than groundhogs when it comes to digging holes.

Huh!! who knew?? come to think of it never seen a groundhog either or the damage they can do to property thanks for the education learnt something new just now.

edit on 2-8-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

See that's why you never "arm a dildo"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join