It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am vindicated you probably are eating fetus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Like politics I don't usually argue abortion because you are dealing with zealots but I have posted recently on the Planned Parenthood ' I want a Lamborghini' threads from a pro life position.I am amazed at the fetus is not a human its just and object mentality as if these people are God and know the exact moment of consciousness or identity arising.Boy did I get flamed for suggesting that there used to be personal responsibility or giving the kid up for adoption and daring to mention morals and sin.Its all about a womans right to control her body nowadays root,get pregnant,abort,rinse and repeat nothing personal if you've aborted the next Leonardo Da Vinci or Einstein.

I even got a post deleted for thread drift for suggesting we've gotten to the bottom of the bar that it cant be lowered any further than selling whole dead babies,I suggested with such a inhuman and eugenics mentality we will be eating fetus's shortly and got poo pooed.

Well here it is folks,

Meet Senomyx an American bio-pharmaceutical company that specializes in flavor enhancers.,"dedicated to finding new flavors to reduce sugar and reduce salt" they not only focus on organic fruits and vegetables and pasture raised meats but also proprietary taste receptor technology that uses HEK293 or HUMAN EMBRYONIC KIDNEY CELLS...its in your food kiddies.

now you can not only join your reptilian masters mentally but eat like them too

customers include Kraft,Pepsi and Nestle

BON APPETIT!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

What's for dinner?

Soylent Green!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

indeed

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: abe froman

indeed

And it's delicious with a fine chianti and some dabs beans.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I really want to try Soylent Cola.

I hear the taste varies from person to person.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

and liver cells

(post by khnum removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Thank you,so its not aborted fetus but it is human in cell origin, sort of splitting hairs but never mind,noted with due interest the company itself wont come forward with info...still dont want it in my food sorry.
edit on 1-8-2015 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Thousands of human cells...skin, etc, float into our mouths everyday. I don't see the big deal.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I applaud you for an epically inept statement.

A huge deference from dander and dead skin cells, than a fetus. If you don't know this, you have no human skin cells to shed.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

It was obviously a joke. Obviously

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The Kernel is going to have to reevaluate the strength of the English language if this is an example of vindication.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Hefficide

Thank you,so its not aborted fetus but it is human in cell origin, sort of splitting hairs but never mind,

It's not splitting hairs at all. Your claim in the OP is fundamentally flawed and patently false. You are not vindicated and nobody is eating fetus or any other cell line developed by this company.

noted with due interest the company itself wont come forward with info

Then how do you explain the peer reviewed paper they have published on the subject at hand?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

...still dont want it in my food sorry.

Then you're in luck, its not in food. it's used in a laboratory setting only as a substitute for human taste receptors to gauge reactions to various flavor combination. It's not used as a food product in any way, shape or form.

Using isolated human taste receptors, we created proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems that provide a biochemical or electronic readout when a flavor ingredient interacts with the receptor."

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
What I don't get is how it's so hard to keep preventative birth control legal and teach proper sex education in school and at home. The human species has been teaching this to their progeny since they pretty much connected sex with childbirth. But no, it's more important now that kids be good little mindless consumers with no concept of thought or responsibility, right?

I'm sure there are a few of them out there who read the OP and thought it was a hot ticket for a profitable business model and future tech industries.

Careful what you wish for.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hmmm...

I think I'm seeing a connection as to why "feed us" and "fetus" sound so similar...

top topics

join