It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi and here's to the multiverse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
hi to all! i have lurked here for ages but only just lately signed up. i am an astral projector/viewer i get many visions and project my conscious spirit 3-4 times a week and i hope to share some story's here in the future.

I'm just a normal guy who discovered a talent when i was younger. I don't claim to be from some other planet or be in direct contact with ET's but i do often project to alien worlds and i have seen them through projection, also they have seen me and they hate when people view them in an uninvited manner which is something i have only just learned the hard way, they have a way of breaking the connection almost like a sudden jolt of energy brings your spirit back into your body and after that its very hard to project again for some nights possibly even up to 1 week.

this all started when i was a child, i could predict little things would happen or i had little visions of future events, the predicting stuff i put down to luck for years and the visions were just something i shrugged off as coincidence. when i hit teen age years and moved out of my parents home i discovered drugs and went through a good 6-7 years of my life dabbling and drifting in and out of circles of people. it was during this time i realized that i could astral project. in these early days i would use a combo of low mU '___' and masturbation mantra. as time went on i homed in on what i needed to focus on and slowly but surely i could control my conscious spirit with only a small meditation session before hand.

anyways i guess the main reason i got drawn here to ATS is because my visions and projections have changed drastically in the last 6 months to a point now that some are frightening. it has been a hectic week so i will retire now, i am having a massive dinner tomorrow and i will fast for 3 days then i will have a projection on Thursday, i aim to post what i see.

peace

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hello and welcome.. nice intro ver interesting...good to have you onboard...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: StickyBuddha

did you see me coming ?? * hm maybe you can try .. do you see me coming ?? * let me know

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

sounds interesting.. Do you choose where you go when projecting? Normally you are free when out of your body so how do you find these aliens?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: _damon

sounds interesting.. Do you choose where you go when projecting? Normally you are free when out of your body so how do you find these aliens?

It really depends, if i have a lot of energy i can focus much better and direct my journey. If i am tired projecting is much more difficult and it tends to be a where ever the flow takes my kind of journey.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
N

ice to meet you sticky buddhaaa

top topics

join