It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Rare Footage* From court revealing Bob Lazars Naval Intelligence W2 Form existed.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: StargateSG7

it was noted fiery jets came out of the craft so my guess the highly radioactive emissions of a nuclear powered jet-like engine.

how would that work to maintain its hight , I mean how could you slow a reaction like that down to alter altitude etcetc

seems implausible

funbox

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Use simple power reduction and power increase
To lower or raise the intensity or velocity of
Emissions to reduce or increase lift...think of it
like a carburator that increases or decreases
airflow to an internal combustion engine using
an analog mechanical linkage.

Today's field effects engines use high performance computers to electronically control
"fuel injector-like" systems that emit and harmonically sum EM and microwave beams
within cavity resonators! Those beams can
directly provide a lifting force OR can be shaped
and directed to create localized environmental
Effects that will create lift and multidirectional propulsive forces for aerial vehicles.

edit on 2015/8/2 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

you have any further reading , im sure Jadestar posted up a thread somewhere along these lines, tis getting late , if you have further informational links ill look into them tomorrow

offtokipbox

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

"fuel injector-like" systems that emit and harmonically sum EM and microwave beams

What's the difference between EM and microwave beams?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

night night big boy

*blows a few sulphur smelling kisses*

;D

funbox

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

one is composed of two lettters and two syllables the other 2 words, 14 letters and 4 syllables.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What's the difference between EM and microwave beams?

Technically, microwaves ARE part of the electromagnetic (EM) spectrum (300 mhz to 300ghz) BUT on a non-scientific informational
And Generic-term basis, EM waves above 300 ghz
but more into the terahertz Range can be more easily be pulsed and shaped in a controlled and specific manner to create true field effects engines
that cause the localized environmental
Conditions to provide the lifting and propulsive
Force for an aerial vehicle.

Microwaves (i.e.Masers) can provide DIRECT LIFT
from the wave emissions themselves using relatively simple JETTING of the microwaves.

Field effects use pulses of many or singular parts
Of the EM spectrum to affect the local atmospheric
And/or sub-atomic environment which will then
Allow for or actually provide a lifting and
propulsive force.

In some cases, pulses or continous wave streams
MAY cause Planck's scale (i.e. sub-atomic) changes
That may allow an object to be SHIELDED FROM
From normal forces such as gravity or electromagnetism.

That is a VERY advanced form of field effect propulsion system which needs billions of dollars and state-level effort! Directed microwave
lift-based engines are FAR EASIER to build and
control! AND can actually be made as a DIY project
if you have a metal or ceramic shaping 3D printer!

Its subtle but VERY IMPORTANT distinction!

Direct Beam-based lift vs. indirect change of local
environmental conditions to provide lift....
edit on 2015/8/3 by StargateSG7 because: sp

edit on 2015/8/3 by StargateSG7 because: grammar

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Can provide DIRECT LIFT from the wave emissions themselves.

No, they can't. Technobabble aside.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Uhm...YES THEY CAN....!!!

I have about 20 peer reviewed papers sitting on my desk at work saying they can...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: StargateSG7

Uhm...YES THEY CAN....!!!

I have about 20 peer reviewed papers sitting on my desk at work saying they can...

And add in that our engineer seems to
Have a small scale working model of one that
Has enough small-scale microwave emissions
To indicate that a scaled up version with enough
Thrust to LIFT a vehicle off the ground is mechanically and not just theoretically possible!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
something was erased from box 16 on the form and from box 16a.
edit on 3-8-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

you have any further reading , im sure Jadestar posted up a thread somewhere along these lines, tis getting late , if you have further informational links ill look into them tomorrow

offtokipbox

I have peer reviewed papers to illustrate
The principles of field effect engines, patent references and technically ONE real world
example of a working maser engine...that one
Just needs to be scaled up and needs more SOURCE POWER to create a demonstrable
thrust-to-weight ratio of greater than 1:1.....

Try these links to start:

www.google.com...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.google.com.ar...

www.google.ca...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.google.com.au...

www.technologyreview.com...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.technologyreview.com...

books.google.ca... GwFv8k&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CBsQ6AEwBmoVChMIoZvg9KqMxwIVTxCSCh3hlA_S#v=onepage&q=field%20effects%20propulsion%20engine&f=false

m.techxplore.com...

I think the above links are a good start...

edit on 2015/8/3 by StargateSG7 because: add info

edit on 2015/8/3 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crisis
I'll never understand how some people feel the gov't used a made-up UFO story as a "cover up" for the real top-secret projects. As if there is anything else on earth that is somehow more clandestine than actual TECHNOLOGY FROM ANOTHER WORLD.

There is of course. There is actual TECHNOLOGY FROM THIS WORLD which can be stolen and understood by the USSR the way Klaus Fuchs did.

It's a great trick: convince the stupid old Commies on the Politburo that maybe the USA has impossible-to-understand ET technology powered by an impossible-to-acquire magic element 115 (or 125? I forget) which has just enough slightly reasonable plausibility.

But at some point you need to actually show deterrence: I think Putin is starting to deserve a flyby over Moscow instead of Los Angeles.

edit on 3-8-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

I know just the aircraft to do it with!

over fly the Kremlin and Beijing and watch them collectively produce man bricks where they stand.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I knew about his work form years ago. It's in several of his old interviews actually.

13 seconds into this video it shows a close up.

Lazar is the real deal.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

It is nice to see that Bob Lazar is still getting noted for what he shared with us.

I have long followed Bob and everything I have seen and read shows that the man is not lying. He has no reason to lie nor push for others to believe him. He never did want attention but a young Bob thought this was a crime against man so therefore information he felt was needed to be shared. I think now he sure wishes he did not say anything. He is a scientist and proven by his obvious knowledge of all things science. The man knows his stuff and does not come from a man who as some deem, he worked as a janitor. I never such a funny joke as that one.

It is an obvious that they would deny his existence and that they would deem him just another nut because that helps them greatly. For years now they have enjoyed making those that seek answers look like nothing more then crazy people.

The point is, there are things going on with governments of all countries that would simply blow our mind and because they are at the top, the 1% they control everything. They also feel only they get to have knowledge of such things.

It will take a random event like something hitting this earth or something showing itself to us that will make them have to cough up the real situation.

Can't wait.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM
Ah now I get the gist of his comment.

This might be offtopic but:
1. I may be mistaken, stepper motors are still in very wide usage and I dare to say, the only precision option. You can´t get that much precision out of pneumatic/fluidic systems, let alone driving the extruder/drill to the exact same position every time with pneumatic/fluidic,hydraulics.

2. As far as I know, LNC is a manufacturer for CN-controller, not an actual type of machine or technique. It sounds like that if I read your post. As if LNC was a predecessor for CNC. I was unsure so I googled it and yes, it seems I can count on my memory that LNC is not a type of/predecessor/derivation of the numerical controller family.. LNC is a manufacturer. I cant make sense out of your sentence, could you reword it please?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLegend

Lazar is the real deal.

I think he is too. As I said before, as long as George Knapp continues to sign off on his story as legit then I'll also continue believing in it. I have an extremely high deal of respect for Mr Knapp.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Can we all agree to stop calling anything found on the INTERNET as "Rare"? Please?

...and that form proves nothing. Even double-super-secret bases need their toilets cleaned and their lightbulbs changed. Even if you assume that form is legit. Big "if".

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Thread hadn't even been up for four minutes and already we've got the debunker band wagon throwing in the towel.

Seriously, this entire site should be split into two category's:

Inside The Box

Outside The Box

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join