It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Rare Footage* From court revealing Bob Lazars Naval Intelligence W2 Form existed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: icewater
a reply to: funbox

You think that because you want to believe his nonsense. I do too frankly but I know it is impossible. And as you alluded to this is old news anyway. But it was posted here this morning so it is fair game to comment. I believe he has, in your words, "lost the plot" and he is filled with self-importance. He may have actually had a job at Groom Lake emptying trash cans or something but somehow he got carried away with himself, let his imagination take over and he actually believes this craziness about UFO's, aliens, and reverse engineering flying saucers from outer space.

You don't have to believe his story, but you can't disprove it, either. Nobody can. If anyone here debunked his claims then there still wouldn't be any discussion on him at all, if his story was proven to be 100% hoaxed without any doubt.

Which is why it was said earlier how it will permanently be placed in the "gray basket" file.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: icewater

then present your evidence he has 'lost the plot' not a paragraph of nothing at all

funbox

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
"You think that because you want to believe his nonsense. I do too frankly but I know it is impossible."

... hmmm... just skimming text here and stumbled on this quote...

...How do you truly know it to be impossible?
Did you learn it the exact same way you learned about things being possible?
I don't know if that makes sense...

In my opinion there is almost too much content out there that is hidden for various reasons. One person can't really tell what the truth is a lot of the time. It's skewed from a civilian perspective. It's skewed when you only get parts of the story.

I try to imagine what I would do in a particular situation like that, if it were true... Then I try to imagine what the government might do... what the media might do... Then I imagine 15 years or so passing and what my outlook might be.

I think the most interesting thing about Lazzar is that his actions seem truthful... as in, that's what someone might do in that situation, and if the gov was trying to cover it up, this is how it would probably happen to you too.

All these years later, and his motives do not seem self indulgent... instead he's beat down, and fed up about it.
He's not ushering in a new religion or seeking cash...

Anyhow, one of the most interesting ufo stories ever imo.

Peace from CA!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Crisis

You don't have to believe his story, but you can't disprove it, either. Nobody can.

at 1:10 in the video below, george knapp suggests he can get his hands on the chunk of element 115 lazar 'borrowed' from the top secret lab

why don't the people making the claims make this proof available?

i find it odd that a 'serious journalist' would make a claim that would be the biggest news story ever if true, ask you to believe it without evidence, and then say; 'i've got the evidence, and one of these days, if your lucky, and i can be arsed, i might show it to you'

there's a technique used by con-artists - the opening pitch is very attractive, but at the same time, it looks a bit dodgy

the idea is you are trying to select a certain group - those who's greed easily overcomes their common sense

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crisis
I'll never understand how some people feel the gov't used a made-up UFO story as a "cover up" for the real top-secret projects. As if there is anything else on earth that is somehow more clandestine than actual TECHNOLOGY FROM ANOTHER WORLD.

If I was in the government and I wanted to cover up alien contact and technology, I would have people leak information that appears to be correct, to get as many UFO believers to buy into it as possible. But I would make sure that after much digging it appears the source is full of it. This would essentially poison the well making UFO believers appear as deluded fantasists.

I would make the information that he's full of it hard enough to find just so it wouldn't appear that it was a plant, but I'd be confident it would be found given the high level of investigation of UFOlogists.

I'm not saying I believe that's what happened.

Edit: I guess the motivation would be to keep more members of the public from being swayed by the UFO believers. You won't change the opinions of the die hards but if you make them appear fringe enough it won't matter.
edit on 2-8-2015 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: icewater
a reply to: mirageman

This is BS. His W2 would say Dept of the Navy. Period. Plus, consider this: If he were what he says he is, he would have a fake ID which would be from some obscure defense contractor that doesn't exist. And this: if he were so far out in left field on this whole issue he probably thought the "Dept of Naval Intelligence" actually would be present at Area 51 so he made it up with that story when it would not happen that way. Bottom line: he is so far removed from reality that he made up an implausible story to try to look and sound important as an insider and in fact got so carried away with himself that he looks like a fool. His story is laughable and he removed himself from reality a long time ago. Probably needs psych help and I am talking about a team of those guys with the long beards from Austria, not some shrink in LA.

Logic isn't popular in this thread.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So why are you participating in a thread that has no logic? If the entire topic of Lazar didn't interest you whatsoever then you would've ignored this thread altogether, yet here you are. Maybe you should be asking yourself that instead of demeaning others.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: aynock

what would you do to secure your safety , if you found out something phenomenal and was intending to blow a whistle ?

funbox

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Mixing the truth with lies

That is how disinfo works.

Just look at all the bs John Lear has churned out in recent years. Whatever happened in the desert all those years ago we will never really know. It just seems as if the UFO ET story was pushed by these "office of naval intelligence" guys with a sub agenda.

Bill Cooper to name one

Or maybe they said too much , there really are greys in dem hills.

One thing is for sure , someone went to great measures to sanitize Lazar's credentials.
edit on 2-8-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

if i found out something phenomenal and was intending to blow the whistle, i'd assume i couldn't secure my safety and make a decision on that basis

i wouldn't assume that making highly secret material public would secure my safety - especially in the long term - bob seems to be doing ok these days

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Think about this a bit deeper. If Lazar was with DNI, something I fully believe is possible, then why would he be working on flying saucers? Or at Area 51 at all? Or be working at Los Alamos? You don't get a lot of intel guys doing science.

OTOH, if he was in intelligence, it would be right up his alley to mislead you from something else.

Which also goes along with my impression that his current employ is offering some fairly questionable sets of reagents, just right as a honey pot.

Time to wade in on this! DNI and DOE (Department of Energy) have records of Lazar
Working at Los Alamos. Typically he would have
Been hired as a project-based Contractor and at the time in the late 80's, the two companies that
He would have been contracted from would have
Been EG&G and Kellog Brown and Root (KBR) who
Are the premiere high security sub-contractors
At Los Alamos, Area 51 and S4.

Lazar says he has degrees from MIT but his
Mild accent tells me he was in both Pasadena, California and Georgia. I suspect he did his
Undergrad at Georgia Tech and Post Grad work
At Stanford probably with the same group
As SRI ( i.e. Puthoff et al...) who did a lot of
Esoteric goverment research in those days.

Nowadays it would be TRIVIAL for me to find
Where he is REALLY from... I just need to do a facial recognition search on high school year books, college photo albums and company directories and i will find out where he is really from.

THEN to confirm my suspicions, someone get me a clump
Of his hair and i will have it analyzed for its heavy metal and radionucleotide content signature which can pinpoint what cities in the world match
The chemical signatures found in the hair sample.....that tells me where Lazar grew up and/or spent significant time living in...from there i can do simple school yearbook searches to find further information on his educational and work background.

He probably has a double major where one was probably mechanical engineering and the other
In organic or nuclear chemistry. I suspect his
post-grad is Nuclear Chemistry. Check Georgia
Tech's and Stanford University's chem and
engineering departments between 1980 to 1987
to find any of his class photos....I'm just sayin!
edit on 2015/8/2 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

most likely the case , if they want you dead, you be dead whether you have buried element 115 or not, but then he was a young kid at the time , and so say some not super bright, but bright enough to be usefull.

but still , lower your key .. what would you do ?

I wonder if the scientific community would give him the credit of this new element , lazaar115

when they stabilise and contain of course

funbox

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

most likely the case , if they want you dead, you be dead whether you have buried element 115 or not, but then he was a young kid at the time , and so say some not super bright, but bright enough to be usefull.

but still , lower your key .. what would you do ?

I wonder if the scientific community would give him the credit of this new element , lazaar115

when they stabilise and contain of course

funbox

From some engineers in the know, unstable elements are not necessary for the creation
Of high energy systems. Element 115 is technically part of an island of relative stability
Within the radioactive elements of the periodic table. I highly suggest the use of Hafnium Isomer
Or maybe Bismuth for catalyzing cascade-type
High energy production systems that use cavity resonators to form repulsive energy beams within
advanced propulsion systems. For field effect propulsion systems, just add properly configured
Metamaterials (alumina ceramic and/or YCuG) to the outer skin of multilayer magnesium alloy hulls in order to properly shape the directionality and energy level of a given energy field used in other advanced forms of aerial vehicle propulsion.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The Naval Intelligence is mentioned a lot in FBI's declassified UFO docs from the 50-ies. Maybe because of the radar equipment on board. Just an idea why Bob Lazar was hired by the Department of Naval Intelligence and got employed in Area 51.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
The Naval Intelligence is mentioned a lot in FBI's declassified UFO docs from the 50-ies.

Well, duh. Navy and Air Force are jointly running the US's intra and extra-solar fleets.

ONI has custody of project intelligence (and is in charge of contractor security), whilst AFOSI and AFISRA are over base security.

edit on 2-8-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I for one believe Lazar is most likely telling the truth. And he never made any claims of aliens, not that I know of. Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sheilala

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ok. You're wrong.

"I am exactly sure of what I saw. I know what mainstream science is like, I know where physics stands—I know all of that—and this is an extraterrestial craft, this technology is hundreds and hundreds of years in advance of us, and that's the end of that story." - Bob Lazar

www.ufoevidence.org...
edit on 8/2/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: sheilala

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ok. You're wrong.

"I am exactly sure of what I saw. I know what mainstream science is like, I know where physics stands—I know all of that—and this is an extraterrestial craft, this technology is hundreds and hundreds of years in advance of us, and that's the end of that story." - Bob Lazar

www.ufoevidence.org...

So what? For all I care he stated that the craft was made of paper. The only thing that can be done, is to try and proof or disproof what he has stated. Tricky and probably not possible for Joe and Jane. But it's still interesting.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Please pay attention.
This is what I was replying to:

And he never made any claims of aliens, not that I know of. Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Please pay attention.
This is what I was replying to:

And he never made any claims of aliens, not that I know of. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Please understand that I felt that Sheilala being wrong, as interesting as it may be, is hardly as interesting as the bigger picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join