It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Rare Footage* From court revealing Bob Lazars Naval Intelligence W2 Form existed.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
dp
edit on 1-8-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

lol

And It means my glasses are real! blind as a bat.

smartarse.

I was thinking why is BIS saying I have sour grapes, surely I wouldn't post the video if I did.

I stand corrected good sir/ma'am.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: BestinShow

lol

And It means my glasses are real! blind as a bat.

smartarse.

I was thinking why is BIS saying I have sour grapes, surely I wouldn't post the video if I did.

I stand corrected good sir/ma'am.

No worries Zazz, I'm a big fan and it's all good...

What is worrying, is the dumb ass 8 people that starred that post.

Enjoy the weekend mi Lady.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
And you m'dear.

For your trouble, Ill give you my Lazar Pass.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

so where did this footage come from , any particular reason for its release now ?

*an mfb dressed in white, brandishing a cleaver, prepares a small portion of catnip*

funbox

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think Kandindsky summed the Lazar story up back in another thread a long while back when he said:

"It's a permanent grey basket file".

And it is. It seems Bob had enough knowledge and circumstantial evidence that links him, just enough, to Area 51. He also doesn't really seem that interested in perpetuating the story and would rather get on with his life.

I tend to think he was the victim of disinformation or part of test of some kind. But I doubt the truth will ever come out.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

It's been out about a year I think, I was surprised it hadn't been threaded here (from what I can see).

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I found it interesting the judge ordered Lazar to do mental health therapy....ie he thought he was bonkers.....

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Bob Lazar, a man in black, intelligence agent

They tell the truth as a lie and a lie as the truth. there is both in every thing he said.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

a year ?! you're #tin me,

mind if I have that back ?

*a tentacle appears through an almost impossibly thin portal , nips something down below *

funbox

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Ha! He obviously did didn't he.

Maybe Bob was brainwashed or had gone slightly nuts? I don't know.

I do suspect that the story Bob told is probably the truth as far as he saw it. But then what is the real truth?

I could speculate that he was being tested or being used by the 'black' world.

It's probably not worth going further than that. There are things that go on in this world that mean we will never be able pull all the pieces of the puzzle together. Sometimes we are given a few pieces but not the picture on the lid to work from. Other times we are given the wrong picture, the wrong pieces and a large supply of "Scalp Irritant Powder".

I know George Knapp did a lot of work on this case and never worked it all out. But it's one hell of an interesting story.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think Lazar likely did work for the militsry and CIA.

But I think he was liw down the ladder, I also think the whole UFO story was made up, likely by the CIA as disinfo.

As I have said in the past, google area 51, all you get is alien and conspracy crap. Great to drown out the real testing that goes on.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

but what of what he was shown , in the lab ,, the heart of gold,, makes the new em drive seem kind of redundant.

technology's masking technology's masking technology's...

is this what this is all about ?

funbox

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

but what of what he was shown , in the lab ,, the heart of gold,, makes the new em drive seem kind of redundant.

technology's masking technology's masking technology's...

is this what this is all about ?

funbox

Either:
1) he was in on it and its was all lies
2) He was in on it , some of it was lies but there was some truth to give his story some kick
3)He was oblivious and he was used like a fool and was shown some fake tec that looked real but was no more real than a movie prop.

In all three i think Lear was at the heart of it.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

so another so called mirageman for number one

same for number two

number 3, he was a tool for a story to be deliberately released , kind of an elaborate one considering, especially all the things he describes seeing , the craft , the engine.. I wonder why he left out E>T from the speel if it was.. the elephant ?

what parts of the storey do you think contain the truth bits and which are fabrication ?.. the lab seems a particular tricky staged event to me

funbox

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
just out of curiosity , has anyone seen any footage of him being interviewed where he shows one of the many tics of a liar or other such body language that can be sniffed ?

poker face to me so far

funbox

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

God knows.

I think the ET stuff is full of crap.

As to what dark tec?

Well its a very deep rabbit hole and there is no way to find out.

I do think the USAF and some of its trusted allies have some crazy tec we dont know of that make F-22's seem like 1st gen jet fighters. I also think the starwsrs project was not entirely a hoax and that orion may not have been abandoned.

Some crazy stuff has happend in the dark between 1950 and 1990.
edit on 1-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I was thinking more about point 3 you made , if there are elements of truth , from the story described by Bob, at which point in his story are these truths and untruths interwoven as to be convincing to him . maybe a little mind control ?

whats god goto do with anything ?, like such a thing could have conscious thought as you or I would

Some crazy stuff has happened in the dark between 1950 and 1990

you should have a look into Forts books .. the shenanigans have been going on far further than your estimate

funbox

edit on 1-8-2015 by funbox because: wolves and van dagraff generators get frisky to the tune of a few thousand volts

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I believe Bobs story. Only because i know that anyone they would hire to work on ultra black projects, would require people that could be easily discredited. It keeps them from having to kill them, and they can use them as cover stories for other projects and propaganda, while still keeping the whole thing in the dark

His description of now 3d printed spaceships, before we ever had that technology, sold me on his story

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i think william cooper was right. lazar is an agent and spreading disinfo.
the fact that he could get his stories out in detail tells me they want him to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join