It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I blogged I seen the Japanese Earthquake on ATS!! IN 2009! OMG

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Here it is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
This I wrote on posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 17:57, I could not have edited this, it would show.
I awoke today with a new life but it came back. I was not Shaun with 4 kids yesterday, I was confused today as I was in 2009, this rules out having any issues in my mind. I foresaw the Japanese Earthquake and following tsunami back in 2009, this is proof. I woke up confused today, I now remember everyone but it took hours. I started searching the net for 'Anything to make me see what the hell is going on.
I was there in 2009, me and this old man who had a newspaper from July 2nd 1973! Day I was born. The link is above, and I will quote it below.

What the feck is happening to me? Please....Go easy on me. This is proof. I said "Chinese looking people" I was on the beach and seen the wave come in. I said 'Chinese Looking people' I offend nobody I hope. What is happening? Days are resetting, days are different, someone has broken time, the timeline is gone, we are living blindly. I can't find words.. Here... I am sorry if I offend anyone.. x

Cont......

edit on 1/8/2015 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who am i.............

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:50 link quote reply * I have no idea why I am putting this here *
the world is changing, and it’s changing in front of our very eyes. I sat with an older gentleman the other day, he is 91 years old, it was in the local library, and we chatted about life and technology, and the conversation turned to "man" this old gentleman told me "man" had changed. he told me when he was a young man, people would commit suicide if unable to serve their country during world war 2 "this isn’t the world I grew up in son" he pointed out to me. He told me to look out the window for a second, and observe. So I did, I rested my arms on the window ledge and started out, he did the same. In that few minutes we saw dozens of cars driving past. One incident happened, 2 vans got in each other’s way, and this led to both men getting out of their vans and shouting and swearing at each other. "SEE" he said. After this, I said, I need to go to the toilet, when I returned; the old man was not there. But he had left his newspaper. I gave this newspaper no thought. And carried on reading my own book. Just as I was about to stand up, I grabbed his newspaper to put on the table, and the front page caught my eye. It was the Sun newspaper. IT WAS THE SUN NEWSPAPER FROM JULY 2nd 1973 jip, the day I was born. Sadly I couldn’t leave with this paper, as it’s not allowed. But on the front page was a story about Richard Nixon (Watergate) this happened yesterday. I awoke this morning at 5am, very unlike me, but was this a dream ? Did this happen ? I just checked, I did indeed check a book out yesterday from the library. But who was this old man, where did he go, why did he have a paper from the day I was born. I am sitting here in FEAR and I feel like there is someone behind me. I am also upset and frightened. I have this feeling right now. I am remembering when I was about 10 or 11, and it seems like yesterday. My family are all asleep and I am sitting here thinking, where did the last 25 years go. I just had to share this mad experience, and I have no idea why. I am on the verge of deleting it, and have moved it around a few areas of the forum, as I have no idea why. Before I woke this morning, and this is the Fu*****r. I had a dream I was in Chine (looked Chinese, sorry if I offend anyone, it’s all I can say) and I am on a beach, with this old man, suddenly, the waves come high and hard and slam into us... ....then I’m awake. What on god’s green earth happened where am I, who am I, what am I doing here, where did the internet come from.

It is now nearly 7am, and I am questioning myself, who am I, how did I get here.
Where is my childhood ? Who was this old man, why was he in my dream, what is the relevance to the 2 men fighting outside the library, why the newspaper, why the dream, of high waves, like a tsunami.
I am sitting here, it has took me 2 hours to post this.. and I am looking at pictures of my family, my parents, my wife, my 3 children, even patted my dog, i know them, but just. i cant explain anymore, It is beyond me.
Something has changed. overnight, i cant explain it, its like, "it shouldnt be like this", something is new.
It is like, yesterday i was someone else, today I am me.
I am soooo confused.
please feel free to remove/delete/move this thread. I KNOW !! someone will be able to relate to this, as i KNOW others will feel it.
Today isnt what today should be. today should have been another today.
has time changed ? has something happened ?
I can see in my mind a HUGE CIRCLE..and its spinning and spinning and i cant get it out of my mind.
i cant talk any more..2 hours, editing and trying to get my thoughts over.
i am sorry, and i dont know why i am sorry.
[edit on 15/10/2009 by shauny]

[edit on 15/10/2009 by shauny]

Above is all I have. I scanned the net for images of what I seen, this is as close as I could get ...

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: shauny

I have had about seven dreams concerning huge waves in the past six years. It is nothing to do with predicting anything. It is a Jungian dream archetype.

The only thing you got lucky with was the Chinese looking guy. That is the only thing you can say.

So in 2009 you dreamed you were on a beach with a Chinese looking guy and a huge weave came. The only coincidence is that there was a big wave and the Japanese look a bit like Chinese and other Far East people.

There is nothing in your 2009 post that relates to earth quake, Japan or even China other than a beach, wave and Chinese man. No location prediction, no proper race prediction, no earth quake prediction, no tsunami prediction, just a big wave landing on a beach. You never even used the word "tsunami" in your 2009 post. That is far too skeletal to be a prediction.

I have dreamed of a big wave crashing into me and others with me quite a few times. Then one day there just happens to be a tsunami. Did I predict the big wave? Nope!

I think in your own mind you have put that 2009 thread together with the Japanese Earth Quake, three years later, and called it a prediction because there are these two vague similarities. Be fair and tell the members that your post then had nothing to do with predicting disasters. You just described a wealth of chaotic imagery of which a Chinese man and a wave were one facet of.

OMG! I predicted the flooding of the south coast of England in 2014. All my life I've had these recurring dreams about waves and about a year before it happened I dreamed I was on a beach with holiday makers and a huge wave came:

Man, I must be soooo psychic. Whuh Hey!

No, I did not. My mind does not put the two together even slightly. It is easy to play games of synchronicity with random events.
edit on 1-8-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Why didn't I take a picture of this paper and Library with my phone? I am now sitting asking questions. This is mindblowing, but it could have been more. Why didn't I take a picture of that damn paper?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Very cool but don't go batty over it. You will soon see that all we've been taught are lies and misinformation. You had a premonition. You will more than likely have many more. Lucky Duck.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

What if I told you I have dreams like this all the time?
I have posted more here, check my friend. I may not be trying to predict. I did not mean to predict (If I have) the Japanese Earthquake but I always ask questions when I dream. I am just Scottish guy trying to find who I am, I am active in finding truth, often I am wrong, but I never EVER mean to offend. I am not a hater, I delete hate. We can't fight hate with hate or we become what we dislike. Below is just me asking questions, same as I did in the OP.
You may be right, maybe I jumped the Gun, but where I am just now I can't see it as a guess or anything else.
Am I going off my head? Well facts are I live in the the World's 3rd most literate Country. Just as the USA is 30th or so. I am confused. I woke up today and spent HOURS finding this old thread. I can only share a few as I can't find all my threads/blogs on here since 2004. If someone can show me how to find threads from all time by me, I am sure I have done a few of these. I forgot this one and found it by chance....
Cheers.

Video was taken down:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
Very cool but don't go batty over it. You will soon see that all we've been taught are lies and misinformation. You had a premonition. You will more than likely have many more. Lucky Duck.

I am good, lol.
Just confused.
If I was to share why I would be mocked. I know how the net works.
I was allowed to share my Blog page below in my Signature. I used to work, DJ, Soccer manager and more..
One day came and I was stuck in a chair or bed. I take minimal medication. But my timeline changes daily, new people come and go, strangers arrive. I don't have words to describe this crap. Because I know others will deem it as crap.
I get abuse every day from my own blog and 3 other places I write, hate goes over my head these days.
The blog below is a year old, 1.3 Million people have visited, I can't reply to everyone. No boast! please... I am just happy I can write to people and show them a truth they might never see.
I am above nobody, I am below nobody. My moral compass is in the right place.

Thanks man

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Shauny, mate. I have had dreams about aliens invading and shooting everyone with lasers in their flying saucers. I have dreamed everything under the Sun in my life. I have had dreams of nuclear wars. I have dreamed of the Devil clutching at my foot as I tried to escape him. I have dreamed of demons shaking my bed.

You sound like somebody who is living in their unconscious a lot more than most. You'll drive yourself crazy analysing that stuff and finding lots of bits that with some wishful thinking fit together, loosely.

The way us humans used to think was in terms of sympathy. We practised sympathetic magic and believed we had all manner of techniques to influence even the behaviour of the gods. In literature writers still use it. It is a term called "Pathetic Fallacy" where nature reflects a human thought, situation or action.

If you go looking through all your threads and comments you will find many instances of coincidence and synchronicity. With a little imagination, exaggeration and encouragement you'll be able to play endlessly with the imagery.

If you had provided me/us with a thread that says "There is going to be an earth quake and tsunami in Japan" then of course I would be most struck. Even if you had got it slightly wrong and said China I might have thought well that's uncanny. You have not managed to do that.

My wave has come into my dreams right from childhood and I still have them. I know what they mean to me. Nothing in nature is being predicted by them though.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I've had the alien invasion dreams too. They were very realistic. I am not a nut, I'm quite sceptical but those dreams were so vivid .

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

They were dancing in the sky.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I appreciate the comment, really I do.
If I was you, I would have said more, lol.
I can only share what I can share. The rest is insane. I manage to write still, news and sport. I have my mind, might not have my body but I have my mind. Explaining this is really difficult..
When I was a kid, say 10 years old I was fascinated with Egypt, Time Travel and more, from a very young age I was really aware to the point my parents took me to see a Dr, tone of test later it was, if I remember, told I was just a kid who asked questions, I guess it was the questions I was asking. I was born 3 Months premature in 1973, I had my last writes read to me, I should have died, I know little of this story, why? Because I don't want to know.

When I am offline I am Dad, Hubby, Son, Brother and friend. I know when to switch off, if we sit at the PC all day with this type of info we would go crazy, lol. So knowing when to jump back to reality is key.

Thanks for the reply

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Her does say 'like a tsunami'.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Must be psychic then.

Sorry, but I don't buy this kind of thing. I see too many variables. The OP has dreamed many more cataclysms, too. If you dream about multi catastrophes chances are there is going to be something of the sort happen somewhere within a matter of time.

I stand corrected though and apologise for missing the crucial simile that clinches the deal for that thread being a prediction of the Japanese Earth Quake. On that basis the OP must be the Sibylline Oracle of our day.

Are you happy now?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

In the whole of the rambling 2009 thread there is only this that relates to what the OP is claiming as a prediction of the Japan Earth Quake:

"I had a dream I was in Chine (looked Chinese, sorry if I offend anyone, it’s all I can say) and I am on a beach, with this old man, suddenly, the waves come high and hard and slam into us... ....then I’m awake",

"Who was this old man, why was he in my dream, what is the relevance to the 2 men fighting outside the library, why the newspaper, why the dream, of high waves, like a tsunami."

Is that enough to exclaim that one has predicted the Japanese Earth Quake and Tsunami?

It is as predictive as me dreaming about a big wave on a beach and then there being a flood a year later. If there was a nuclear war tomorrow how many of us could say that we predicted it because we dreamed of a nuclear war? The truth is that I have had many big wave dreams and it just so happens that during my generation our coast got a huge swell.

edit on 1-8-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I agree...My OP Headline blew it for me..
You are right, It happened 2 years before the event. I just was like "Eh" when I saw this old post from 2009..
....Really that is all. Did I overdo it? Probably. But who doesn't? lol

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Maybe you poses the gift

The question is can you use it to change the future

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Bloody hell. Everyone here is facilitating this, or jumping in with stories about how they predicted something that happened last week back in the summer of 2006. That's shocking.

Honestly mate, not trying to have a laugh at you, but can you tell me why you think this is all happening to you? Why would you suddenly go jumping around in time? Where do you think this power came from? What do you do for a living, if I may ask? Is this a new experience? I've got a few questions for you, I can only hope that you'll answer.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Just go with the feelings you have, don't worry much about how others interpret things. Two days before the Haiti earthquake, I sat up in bed and yelled, bad earthquake startling my wife. No date, no locations, just a knowing. Watched news for two days to see where, then wham, it happened. Some idiots set rules for an inner knowing and don't know s@@@t from shinola, this being an old phrase, LOL.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Sorry Nostradamus, but a random post you made years ago about a dream in which you were hit by a wave whilst standing on a beach in China has nothing to do with an earthquake in Japan.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I can relate to the OP somewhat. I had a dream the tree outside my window came down. A couple days later a windstorm ripped through the area and that tree came down. It was a big storm.

But I dream all the time. And I tend to remember them. The mind produces so much random stuff eventually it ties to reality. When it does, you have to stay sane enoguh to realize it's coincidence.

BUT just going on what you've said, I don't really know. Maybe you were given insight in this dream or other dreams. Maybe you did time travel or something. We don't really know who you're. I've dreamed enough to know that I cannot rule out magical things. And yet I don't turn to magical explanations as my first option, mostly because I know my dreams are just dreams, no matter how ominous they feel.

Few days ago I had a dream someone I love died. It really distressed me. I've had a million dreams though of similar deaths and other events which never happened. If you examine it too much you'll panic and/or lose your mind. It's the damned evolution. It made us dream fears and anxieties. It supposedly made sense millions of years ago when dangers were real. We dreamed about tigers and other predators killing us. Somehow that prepared us for the real thing. But now that the world is much less dangerous and much more complicated, our dreams just cause unnecessary strain.
edit on 2-8-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join