It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the archons been revealed in this video game?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
In Final Fantasy XII there's a race of god like beings in the game called the Occuria. In this fictional world they influence the reigns of human history from behind the scenes. They can hyperdimensionally reveal themselves in a quasi ethereal form when they wish to converse with the material world. They're pretty much the gnostic archons in our real life world that some believe are the principalities of power on planet Earth.

finalfantasy.wikia.com...

The rebel archon reveals himself here @ the 2:30 mark:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: genma

What timing. I had seen an article on the topic of archons just a couple days ago. Never had seen anything before then

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
You can take pretty much any fantasy/adventure-based video game, and find "magical" beings in them that help the main character along the way. I don't see how this one is any different...
edit on 1-8-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I made this thread on archons not too long ago. Allthough it does not quite coincide with how John lash and David Icke portray the archons, they are presented here as more of a challenge than a enemy. Kind of like virtual steps on a interactive ladder between upper and lower realms or levels consciousness.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wi-Fi

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3 have some pretty trippy beings of power in them. Robotic Crabs of God Like proportion and power....sign me right the heck up.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Only if you believe in them are they real to you and allowed in your reality. I choose to believe in Angels of Joy all around.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
....statistically speaking.....The USA has, per capita, the most people who believe that angels are real.

I believe in Batman, however, he hasn't shown up in my home town to beat up criminals.

We all live in the same reality. Whether you choose to accept that is up to you. Fantasy is fine as long as it doesn't intersect with reality....that is when psychosis begins....when you can't tell the difference between the two.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

We all live in the same reality.

No, Mind comes before matter. We create reality. If you want to be a materialist, that is up to you.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Right, when you can prove MIND comes before MATTER, let us know. Reality exist whether you think so or not. Refusal of reality is the beginning of Psychosis. Materialism is another topic altogether.
edit on 1-8-2015 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2015 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

You can prove it to yourself. It's already proven to me. Many people have experience Mind Creation and it is proven to them, too.
edit on 1-8-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
Only if you believe in them are they real to you and allowed in your reality. I choose to believe in Angels of Joy all around.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Archon (Greek ἄρχων arkhon; pl. ἄρχοντες) is a Greek word that means "ruler" or "lord," frequently used as the title of a specific public office. It is the masculine present participle of the verb stem ἀρχ-, meaning "to rule," derived from the same root as monarch.

Queen Elizabeth II

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
For Christ's sake, it's a damn video game. You're looking waaaay too much into things.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Hey look! GTA 5 and Aliens!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Just basic archetypes at work. Personally I find the Super Mario one an interesting synchronicity. Amanita muscaria, dragons, a virgin(I would hope) princess getting kidnapped, different worlds and travel through them.

new topics

top topics

join