It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the Moon landings may have been faked

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Provide with me two pictures taken at different times where the weather systems are exactly the same - let's see how good your research skills are.

Sorry, no dice.
That's not his job.

I already made that request.

www.nasa.gov...

Go watch the 2nd all time pictures of a full globe. The moon passes over the whole face of the earth while the earth also rotates about half way around by the looks of it. The earth moves but the clouds never change position. You can use the continent on top which looks like the U.S. As a reference as see that the clouds around it never move or cover up any different parts of the land that is showing. So there's your freaking proof all this nasa and other space pictures and videos are junk! This was done recently!

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RockofTruth
Ah. So not only are the Apollo landings fake. So is all satellite imagery.
So the Earth really is flat.

Look at the clouds building over the Sierras.

edit on 5/19/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Nope. Wrong again. I did actually check this and the cloud patten in that image sequence do change. The meteorological accuracy had also been verified.

If I can be bothered when I get home I'll repost it, because I doubt you'll check.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SerpentMoon87

You have provided no such thing - all you have done is insist you are correct.

How about you provide a) some evidence that radiation would have affected the Apollo equipment in the way you describe, b) The level of radiation needed for this and c) any evidence whatsoever that the Apollo craft would have and did receive the levels you claim would be needed.

Google is that way.
edit on 19/5/2016 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Nothing moves.

Also ask yourself what exactly is the satellite orbiting???? The earth??? No it doesn't follow the earth because it's back behind the moon... Does it follow the moon???? No the moon flys by out of sight so I don't think it's going to catch up to the moon and do an orbit around it...

So what is it orbiting?? According to them gravity never stops pulling and the only way to stay in orbit is to be going super fast around an object. So by their own rules the satellite can't even be where this slide show of pics shows it to be. It's just sitting still in space... But they say things can't stay parked in space.
edit on 19-5-2016 by RockofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Yes it can be. It's called geosynchronous orbit. The satellite is traveling around the earth at the same rate of speed the earth is rotating, so it stays above the same position. It's also extremely far out comparatively.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Nothing moves.

False.

Also ask yourself what exactly is the satellite orbiting???? The earth???
No. Its "orbit" is centered on the L1 point. It's called a halo orbit.

According to them gravity never stops pulling and the only way to stay in orbit is to be going super fast around an object.
No need for "super fast".
www.planetary.org...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RockofTruth

Nothing moves.

im pretty sure i can see a big grey thing moving across the screen in that gif, i could be wrong and you are right and there is no big grey thing moving in the gif.

on a more genuine note

please explain where the missing cloud is in the above picture.
edit on 19-5-2016 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: choos

Iirc the gif I did was the large storm system off the California coast that does actually rotate.

I also checked what would be visible from the position of the probe and it was spot on.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

originally posted by: RockofTruth

Nothing moves.

im pretty sure i can see a big grey thing moving across the screen in that gif, i could be wrong and you are right and there is no big grey thing moving in the gif.

on a more genuine note

please explain where the missing cloud is in the above picture.

OMG did you find one cloud spec that disappeared on the entire planet during over half a days time? I guess that makes it completely logical that all the other clouds remain stuck in their position?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

OMG did you find one cloud spec that disappeared on the entire planet during over half a days time?

Quarter of a day.

You said nothing moves, btw. Are you changing that position?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Pick a cloud. Any cloud. Zoom in on them and post the cropped images. Same or not?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Pick a cloud. Any cloud.

According to the global warming propagandists, weather patterns do not correlate in forming a conclusion...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

I know you added me as a 'friend' so you could stalk me on this board but that doesn't mean you have to reply to every thing I post. If you are going to do that, please try and ensure it makes some sort of sense or actually adds to the discussion instead of being a bizarre non sequitur word salad.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

That gif cracks me up, the moon is literally just flying past the camera, shouldn't th moon be rotating around earth? The clouds barely change in a span of hours, that gif is a time lapse, the clouds should have moved considerably.

Tough subject when your talking to professionals of regurgitating the same information over and over.

Like i was saying, the only reason to fake such events is because the truth goes against popular beliefs and mathematical equations.

But back to radiation, if you guys are honestly going to ignore experimental proof of thousands of people, professors, students and scientists about effects of radiation on many number of materials Apollo used on the carft, i know the reading is boring and takes time, but if you are a truth seeker it's quite the eye opener and totally worth the time, and as someone mentioned, everyone knows where google is at.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Are you ever going to present any data to back up your wild claims or are you just going to stick with the "I'm right, you're wrong" method of debate and repeatedly refuse to provide even a single shred of evidence for anything you say?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

That gif cracks me up, the moon is literally just flying past the camera, shouldn't th moon be rotating around earth?

what should be the observed rotation of the moon ??

we know the length of the lunar day

we know the time lapse duration

so come on - how many degrees rotation should the moon exhibit ??????????????

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

It would help if you posted these alleged proofs.

You haven't.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Just because YOU don't understand the science behind things doesn't mean it is fake.

I couldnt explain everything about my microwave but it heats up my old pizza nonetheless.

No wizards and ninjas needed.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
No wizards and ninjas needed.

Lucky you, I'm still stuck using my Ninja-Oni-Wizard Easy-Bake Oven

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join