It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the Moon landings may have been faked

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SerpentMoon87
a reply to: TerryDon79

You have internet, and a search engine, i can walk you through it if you want?

So you have no evidence?

Got it!
edit on 1852016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
How is it that the same people that say we never went to the moon are some of the same people saying astronauts saw aliens on the moon?

All this speak about radiation is bunk. How do you suppose our satellites exploring our solar system survive all this radiation without their systems being fried. Do they have super powers?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
How is it that the same people that say we never went to the moon are some of the same people saying astronauts saw aliens on the moon?

All this speak about radiation is bunk. How do you suppose our satellites exploring our solar system survive all this radiation without their systems being fried. Do they have super powers?

Not at all, they just don't exist. I never mentioned aliens, i don't believe they exist either.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

So you have no evidence?

Got it!

Look at the pictures i mentioned, if you are not willing to investigate what i am talking about, which is really easy it's on the NASA website, you can take a look for your self, really really easy to do.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So you have no evidence?

Got it!

Look at the pictures i mentioned, if you are not willing to investigate what i am talking about, which is really easy it's on the NASA website, you can take a look for your self, really really easy to do.

It's not up to me to find your evidence of your claims. That's entirely up to you.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Not at all, they just don't exist. I never mentioned aliens, i don't believe they exist either.

Aliens or the probes we've sent out that have overcome this unbeatable radiation?

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Lets make this easier, break it down one by one.

Apollo missions, carried an AGC, Apollo Guidance computer, which they communicated with using one DSKY system, it was the first ''integrated circuit based computer'' which used silicon chips, and they all only had one which absolutely had to function 100%, radiation, especially ionized particles be it alpha or beta, nuclei and others literally fry silicon based electronics.

Yes they had a gyroscope, and visual guidence, which all had to be translated through the DSKY to the AGC system electronically to operate the craft.

Let's start with that okay, one thing at a time.

before you want to start with this please get your facts correct.

all Apollo missions apart from Apollo 8 had 2 guidance computers per mission, one in the Command module and one in the lunar module. the lunar module also having the AGS. so technically 3 computers.

oh and there were 2 DSKY in the command module not one.

given you have gotten this much wrong already before you have even started its no surprise your "research" has led you to believe Apollo was faked.
edit on 18-5-2016 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

The only reason i mention those missions and ones i did not mention which is nick named operation ''Dew Line'' is that they are large operations involving thousands of people, millions of dollars and massive civilian contracts, where in the end the true purpose of those missions is only known to a small military and political group, everyone else is just building stuff, making their wages.

i dont think you fully understand the point of this claim..

did they build fake things that didnt work as intended?? the actual infrastructure was real and built labour is NOT FREE neither is material.

in Apollo's case, real spacecraft real infrastructure was designed for a purpose, was fueled up with actual propellents designed for specific tasks.. these dont come cheap..

the common argument was they were stealing millions of tax payers money, if these things were really built and worked as intended and launched, the money left would be minimal. this argument is weak at best.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

So you have no evidence?

Got it!

It's not up to me to find your evidence of your claims. That's entirely up to you.

I have, and i did, i also mentioned what i have found. It is actually up to you to investigate and research what i have said, that's such a weird way looking at it. We all saw the same thing and like i said we can see it now and compare old data to today's,and there are obvious contradictions. You don't think so because you rely on me? To help you educate your self?

You are also derailing the subject, i have mentioned one major contradiction and that has everything to do with the craft it self and its just one aspect of the design alone, no one has an answer for it, and i looked.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

a reply to: choos

all Apollo missions apart from Apollo 8 had 2 guidance computers per mission,.

wrong again. its the propagandists that need to get their facts straightlk

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Here is some reading for you guys.
arc.aiaa.org...

Pretty well explains everything.

You have to register.
edit on 18-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

all Apollo missions apart from Apollo 8 had 2 guidance computers per mission,.

wrong again. its the propagandists that need to get their facts straightlk

you have repeatedly shown that when you say propagandists you actually mean hoax believers.
so yes the propagandists need to get their facts "straightlk"

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

So you have no evidence?

Got it!

I have, and i did, i also mentioned what i have found.
Oh, is that how it works?

WE LANDED ON THE MOON! I said so and there is evidence, but you have to find it yourself.

Do you believe now?

It is actually up to you to investigate and research what i have said, that's such a weird way looking at it.
Um, I already have. You also offer no evidence to research, just claims. See above.

We all saw the same thing and like i said we can see it now and compare old data to today's,and there are obvious contradictions. You don't think so because you rely on me? To help you educate your self?
No. To make a case you need evidence. You have none.

You are also derailing the subject, i have mentioned one major contradiction and that has everything to do with the craft it self and its just one aspect of the design alone, no one has an answer for it, and i looked.
Derailing the thread by asking for evidence? LOL

And someone has answered your questions. All of the ones you could possibly think if are in this thread. BTW, they've all been answered and the evidence is that humans went to the moon.

link   

Yeah i know, and no back ups per computer, which were silicon circuit based, including the 16 bit chip. Which are sensitive to ionized particles. Yes they had some shielding. Not enough to stop a highly active particle, especially the windows.

link   
a reply to: SerpentMoon87

The image of the ''earth'' rotates, but the clouds remain quite still for a long period of time considering mission times were days not hours, looking at Apollo 11 missions, the photos taken during the trip to the moon around and back, not low earth orbit, show the same weather pattern.

Please provide examples.
edit on 5/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SerpentMoon87

if you knew why did you say only one computer and only one DSKY??

are you telling me when you researched it you found there were two guidance computers (lunar + command module) and two DSKY on the command module and you deliberately posted that there was only one?? and only one DSKY??

did you just admit to deliberately posting false misleading information??

wow that was fast.
edit on 18-5-2016 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Aliens or the probes we've sent out that have overcome this unbeatable radiation?

Aliens for sure, anything beyond low earth orbit... hard to say, it's off subject but my personal opinion is that ''space'' is not like were told.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

why do you do that? GO and look for your self, then come back and have something worth saying.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Yeah i know, and no back ups per computer, which were silicon circuit based, including the 16 bit chip. Which are sensitive to ionized particles. Yes they had some shielding. Not enough to stop a highly active particle, especially the windows.

Have you even read up on all the remarkable engineering these people did back then? I mean really read. The research papers, the testing reports. Hell, even the failure reports are great. I feel as if you've devoted more time to the fringe b.s.

These people did amazing things with the technology they had and people like you smear those accomplishments because of a shadow or a flag ruffle.

Spend some time reading on these brilliant and brave people and you might find yourself a little proud instead of so cynical.
edit on 18-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

why do you do that? GO and look for your self, then come back and have something worth saying.

How about YOU provide evidence for YOUR claims?

If you really think your way is the way things work, you're mistaken.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join