It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the Moon landings may have been faked

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RockofTruth

Explain it for me please, why is the earth soooo dark???

im just going to assume you are trolling.

but to answer your question of why the Earth is soooo dark, it is because the earth needs to sleep also and so it will put on this blanket which makes the night side of earth seem dark/hidden but in reality its just hidden under a giant blanket that we are incapable of seeing.

its obvious.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
You can't live on a ball spinning 1000 mph.

If I can sit on a passenger jet moving 600 mph and not feel as if I'm moving 600 mph, it seems to me I wouldn't feel the planet and atmosphere spinning at 1000 mph, either.

There are additional movements of the planet that you aren't feeling. The Earth is orbiting around the Sun at 67,000 mph, and the entire solar system is moving around the center of the galaxy at about 480,000 mph.

edit on 2016-5-15 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Oh it's night time??? So how come the other planets that are much further away from the sun then we are shine so brightly that they look like stars to us, brighter then stars in fact to us on earth... But when we're only a few thousand miles away from our own planet it's soooooo dark at night that we can't even see the outline or darkened features of the rest of the ball earth????

Your trolling is a little too obvious. The other planets have night times too. It's really not difficult.

I mean even here on earth when the moon is half covered by earths shadow supposedly I can still see the dark parts of the moon with my naked eye! Explain it for me please, why is the earth soooo dark???

You really have no idea how any of this works do you? I'm guessing you aren't talking about Earth's shadow, because if you were to do that you'd be pretty much admitting that your Flat Earth trolling is complete BS. So, that means you are talking about the half moon when it is lit by Earthshine. That's light from the distant sun reflected back from the spherical Earth from the sun on to the spherical surface of the moon.

Your earlier criticism of the youtube video I posted managed to focus on everything except the obvious bit: it shows the changing surface of the Earth as it rotates beneath the people taking the photographs. The times the photographs were taken are known and the amount of movement between photographs is entirely consistent with the time intervals stated. Any problems you think you spot in the video are probably down to me, as I am the one that strung the photographs together in sequence and resized them to compensate for the reducing size of the Earth as it gets further away from Apollo 11.

Any proof you have that the photographs are fake would be just peachy.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

but in reality its just hidden under a giant blanket that we are incapable of seeing

there the propagandists go again with their extravagant "thermal blanket" crackery....

Black Knight Satellite? - If you look closely, you can clearly see that the misidentified photos of the Black Knight Satellite are actually of a "thermal blanket".

Any proof you have that the photographs are fake would be just peachy.

what would you accept as proof, or are we talking apples and oranges ?
edit on 15-5-2016 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

but to answer your question of why the Earth is soooo dark, it is because the earth needs to sleep also and so it will put on this blanket which makes the night side of earth seem dark/hidden but in reality its just hidden under a giant blanket that we are incapable of seeing.

its obvious.

Whenever I've flown on a jet I can feel it moving. So im gonna assume your trolling by saying you cant feel the motion of a jet when your on it. That's a flat out lie. You can feel motion inside a car, a train, a plane, a boat. Anything your on. If you cant you need to see a doctor to find out what's wrong with you because something is off.

If you think because it's NIGHTTIME on the earth that it would be INVISIBLE your a moron. Im sorry, but you are. LOL.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

its obvious.

Whenever I've flown on a jet I can feel it moving. So im gonna assume your trolling by saying you cant feel the motion of a jet when your on it. That's a flat out lie. You can feel motion inside a car, a train, a plane, a boat. Anything your on. If you cant you need to see a doctor to find out what's wrong with you because something is off.

If you think because it's NIGHTTIME on the earth that it would be INVISIBLE your a moron. Im sorry, but you are. LOL.

You don't feel 600 mph of motion. You only feel CHANGES of acceleration and velocity -- i.e., when you bump around or change speed. For example, if the plane's velocity changes from 595 mph to 600 mph, you would only feel the 5 mph difference in acceleration. That force of acceleration would feel the same as if you were accelerating for 15 mph to 20 mph rather than from 595 mph to 600 mph.

If you were moving in s straight line through a frictionless medium at a constant speed (neither accelerating nor decelerating, nor changing direction) you would not feel any motion whatsoever -- whether you were moving at 10 mph relative to a given point or if you were moving at 1,000,000 mph relative to that same point.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

its obvious.

You don't feel 600 mph of motion. You only feel CHANGES of acceleration and velocity -- i.e., when you bump around or change speed. For example, if the plane's velocity changes from 595 mph to 600 mph, you would only feel the 5 mph difference in acceleration. That force of acceleration would feel the same as if you were accelerating for 15 mph to 20 mph rather than from 595 mph to 600 mph.

If you were moving in s straight line through a frictionless medium at a constant speed (neither accelerating nor decelerating, nor changing direction) you would not feel any motion whatsoever -- whether you were moving at 10 mph relative to a given point or if you were moving at 1,000,000 mph relative to that same point.

That's not true. You can feel that your moving even if your moving at a constant speed. And if you stand up and try to move inside a plane or anything else you feel it more.

And here's the thing about it, even if we didn't feel a 1000 mph spin because the speed is constant... We would feel a change whenever we traveled to different locations north and south. Because the earth is supposed to spin slower the farther north or south you go, with it being the fastest at the equator. Or maybe it's the other way around and it's faster the farther north or south u are, I can't remember. But either way it spins at different speeds. So if you fly from the United States to South America you should notice the change in the earths speed. Also, if you fly on a plane and aren't spinning with the earth, then when you land you should detect the earth now spinning. But you don't notice anything at all.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RockofTruth

It's called gravity. You might of heard of it in kindergarten.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation
what would you accept as proof, or are we talking apples and oranges ?

Actual evidence: documented proof as to how multiple fake earths were produced in photographs, 16mm film and live TV that show our planet in exactly the configuration it should be in for the times the images were taken, with rotation entirely consistent with documented fact, and with the unique time and date meteorological fingerprints that match multiple satellite imagery. Personnel, dates, processes, locations.

Go ahead and produce them.

As for our flat Earth troll, those people aren't interested in proving that the Earth is flat, they are only interested in proving how clever they are. The irony of that is massive.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

i could explain to you that what you are actually feeling is acceleration and not the constant velocity but that would mean that i would be expecting you to know the difference.

so instead i will answer the troll with troll physics. the reason you feel movement on a plane is because there are tiny little invisible people pushing you around when you are on moving vehicles to give you the feeling of movement otherwise when you realise you are flying at 600mph it will feel extremely boring.

like in those virtual reality roller coaster games, they dont move anywhere but the little invisible people push you around to make you feel like you are really on a roller coaster but in reality you arent moving at all.

p.s. everytime in you typed "your" it was supposed to be "you're". you had 4 chances at it, just saying.

p.p.s. regarding YOUR reference to feeling movement on a plane flying at 600MPH.. if you were sitting in a dragcar which does the 1/4mile in 6 seconds, do you think you could get up and walk around in those 6 seconds?? im not even sure why im asking a troll this or what im even expecting from this troll..
edit on 16-5-2016 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

It's called gravity. You might of heard of it in kindergarten.

It's called whatever is heavy falls down but whatever is lighter then air rises. That isn't gravity, that's bouyancy or something. Let me know when you prove gravity because there isn't any physical proof of it at all that anyone can reproduce it only exists in theory. Whenever you can put a bowling ball on a table and show me nearby dust particles flying over to stick to it or revolve around it in perfect continuous orbits.....then you will have proven gravity. But since that won't happe I won't hold my breath. The whole concept is idiotic. The only way it works is that they theorize a lot of mass bends the fabric of space time and that causes things to invisibly be pulled to it like there's a funnel shape around things. But if that were true at some point EVERYTHING would go around the funnel orbit enough times to collide with the object pulling it. That's isn't going to happen because nothing orbits anything. If gravity excerpted enough force to pull planets and moons it would pull them straight into it not cause they to orbit. And if they had forces that strong then how the hell would a comet or meteor be able to travel between them all without be sucked into one of them. It's all bull. But if you want to believe in fairy tales.. Go ahead...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
www.geoshifter.com...

Something 93 million miles away can't make a hot spot like that.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

you are right.. something 93 million miles away cant possibly give us sun burns.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

You don't feel 600 mph of motion. You only feel CHANGES of acceleration and velocity --

Earth's velocity is not constant, the earth is speeding up and slowing down, Ergo, concordantly it must be accelerating.

Sensible individuals shudder to think the propagandists can't even sustain the weight of their evidence with respect to the flat earth hypothesis, let alone how their exceedingly convoluted explanations could sufficiently verifly the authenticity of apollo.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
nevermind...wrong thread.
edit on 5/16/2016 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

That's not true. You can feel that your moving even if your moving at a constant speed. And if you stand up and try to move inside a plane or anything else you feel it more.

Are you telling me that you feel 10X the force on your body when you (say) walk down the aisle of a passenger jet moving 600 mph that you feel walking down the aisle of a bus moving at 60 mph? I know I certainly don't; the G forces on my body feel practically the same, NOT 10X greater.

And here's the thing about it, even if we didn't feel a 1000 mph spin because the speed is constant... We would feel a change whenever we traveled to different locations north and south. Because the earth is supposed to spin slower the farther north or south you go, with it being the fastest at the equator.

If you could be magically transported from the equator to near one of the poles instantaneously, then yeah -- you would feel the difference in the velocity of the spin from one location to the other the instant you got to the pole. However, you are NOT instantly transported there. It takes time to get there, so the deceleration is not noticed.

Going back to the plane analogy, if the plane accelerated from 0 mph to 600 mph instantly, I would feel a much greater force at one time on my body rather than if the plane accelerated from 0 to 600 in 10 minutes.

It's all pretty basic Newtonian physics we are talking about here.

edit on 2016-5-16 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

You don't feel 600 mph of motion. You only feel CHANGES of acceleration and velocity --

Earth's velocity is not constant, the earth is speeding up and slowing down, Ergo, concordantly it must be accelerating.

Sensible individuals shudder to think the propagandists can't even sustain the weight of their evidence with respect to the flat earth hypothesis, let alone how their exceedingly convoluted explanations could sufficiently verifly the authenticity of apollo.

True, it does. However, do you have a source that details what that change in velocity is over a given time period? Personally, I would like to know what that change in velocity is over different time periods -- say over the span of one second, one minute, one hour, one day, etc.

I mean, sure -- if the earth speeds up or slows down 10 mph every second (or even every 5 seconds), we would certainly feel it, and probably would not be able to stand up. It would be like being in an earthquake.

However, if that change in velocity is tiny -- say only a few miniscule fractions of a mph over the span of a few seconds or a few minutes or a few days -- then it would not be noticeable.

Consider this:
Telescopes (most good amateur telescopes and better) have automatic motorized drives that move at a pre-designated speed in order to be able to track items in the sky while the Earth rotates under those items. Amateur photo-astronomers rely on those motorized drives to keep their telescopic cameras homed in on a celestial object for several minutes (or longer) at a time in order to get long exposure images.

If the Earth's velocity changed by a few mph over the span of a few seconds or even a few minutes, the tracking mechanisms would not work, and wouldn't allow their cameras to stay trained on that specific object.

But that doesn't happen; the automatic motorized tracking works well. So that leads me to believe that the velocity of the earth rotation does not change that much over short time spans -- at least not enough to "feel".

edit on 2016-5-16 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

just for laughs - citation for claims required

PS - the caculation of the ephemerides for lunar , solar eclipses , transits and other oberved phenonoemon do not require any reference to the earths alledged " velocity changes " yet are 100% accurate decades in advance

conclusion - you are a liar

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Undoubtedly another erroneous delusion the propagandists consortium would like to perpetuate...

Ephemerides are updated deep within the recesses of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory more often than once every 20 years based upon hypothetical conjectures resulting in lunar orbit accuracies known only to the submeter, with certain specific planetary orbit uncertainties ranging from variations of a few hundred meters to inaccuracies of several thousand kilometers.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

Those calculations are based on a wide range of observations from observatories worldwide to probes on and around other celestial bodies.

In the grand scheme of things an error of a a few thousand km for an object several billion miles away (your figure there refers to the outer planets, which you kind of forgot to mention) is, to all intents and purposes, spot on.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join