It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the Moon landings may have been faked

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Not only that, but all the pictures came out perfectly

This is a bold faced lie and you know it. Why doe EVERY SINGLE moon hoax believer ALWAYS resort to lying? I don't get it, if your "evidence" is so good, why must every single one of you insist on lying?
edit on 30-9-2015 by captainpudding because: Formatting

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Here is something for everyone to investigate. Why in every picture of the astronauts on the moon the moons surface doesn't meet the horizon at a distance. I live in a small town and I see the ground meet the horizon even at only a couple of miles. Surely the moon is larger than my town lol. Why do the pictures of the astronauts on the moon have only 200ft approximately before the ground just stops? the moon isn't that small. The ground and the sky should shrink and meet each other at eye level on the horizon but you don't see that on the moon not even close. That's because they filmed inside of a large building with a backdrop. It's not rocket science pardon the pun. I find it very revealing.
edit on 30-9-2015 by Batousai because: Typo

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Batousai

Why in every picture of the astronauts on the moon the moons surface doesn't meet the horizon at a distance.

You realize that statement makes no sense whatsoever, don't you? Anyway, the distance to the horizon on Earth is 4.66 kilometers. On the Moon it is 2.43 kilometers. Also, the absence of atmosphere makes it difficult to judge distances intuitively.

For further reading:

supernovacondensate.net...

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Batousai
Why do the pictures of the astronauts on the moon have only 200ft approximately before the ground just stops?

Really?

It seems as if you lack some very basic powers of observation.

That's because they filmed inside of a large building with a backdrop.

Which building, exactly, is this large?
edit on 30-9-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why in every picture of the astronauts on the moon the moons surface doesn't meet the horizon at a distance.

You realize that statement makes no sense whatsoever, don't you? Anyway, the distance to the horizon on Earth is 4.66 kilometers. On the Moon it is 2.43 kilometers. Also, the absence of atmosphere makes it difficult to judge distances intuitively.

For further reading:

supernovacondensate.net...

Your attempt at negating what I said is laughable if people would just look at the photos with astronauts on the moon. The surface of the moon doesn't converge at the horizon. It goes about 200ft. then stops abruptly lol the fake photos of the moon are poorly done. All it takes is a little critical thinking and it's as obvious as the nose on your face. Anyone that looks at the photos of the astronauts on the moon with this in mind will see and realize how fake they are my job here is done. Im not here to speak to the government paid trolls sent here to ridicule the opposition I'm here to point something out top people seeking truth with an open mind. No matter how much you try the truth will get out and people are waking up at an exponential rate. The governments deception through nasa has come to an end. Only people that wish to envision the future to be like that of science fiction novels and movies will stick their heads in the sand no matter what.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Why do the pictures of the astronauts on the moon have only 200ft approximately before the ground just stops?

Really?

It seems as if you lack some very basic powers of observation.

That's because they filmed inside of a large building with a backdrop.

Which building, exactly, is this large?

Those pictures actually prove my point. Thank you. The moon would have to be smaller than Delaware for the horizon to only reach that far. Which building is that large? Have you ever seen inside of a hangar or a large warehouse? Thanks for the pics though does well to illustrate my point. Look how far the horizon reaches beyond the go cart I can look down my street and see further than that lol thanks a bunches

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The surface of the moon doesn't converge at the horizon.

That statement is nonsensical. The horizon is, by definition, where the land meets the sky.

It goes about 200ft. then stops abruptly

What are you basing this statement on?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Those pictures actually prove my point. Thank you.

It's difficult to debate these points with someone who lacks basic observational skills. The first photo depicts an astronaut several hundred feet from the lunar rover, which is several thousand feet from the top of the crest that meets black space.

The moon would have to be smaller than Delaware for the horizon to only reach that far.

That statement has no basis in reality.

Which building is that large? Have you ever seen inside of a hangar or a large warehouse?

There are no such buildings capable of portraying a several hundred square kilometer expanse (as depicted in all the photos) where the roof is supported by only the walls.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Honest question: How do you come to this 200' conclusion? You have no frames of reference on the moon to say if the hill in the background is 50' or 50 miles away. Just watch any of the lunar buggie films/videos. Where on Earth does there exist a building that can house a film set that big? You can even ignore the fact that the film set also has to be in kept in vacuum and at 1/6g if you'd like, just show a building big enough to contain the set.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: captainpudding

Honest question: How do you come to this 200' conclusion? You have no frames of reference on the moon to say if the hill in the background is 50' or 50 miles away. Just watch any of the lunar buggie films/videos. Where on Earth does there exist a building that can house a film set that big? You can even ignore the fact that the film set also has to be in kept in vacuum and at 1/6g if you'd like, just show a building big enough to contain the set.

He could, however, if he wasn't so terrified of turning his world upside down, go to Google Moon and measure the distance to the furthest point on Mons Hadley on those pictures.

It's about 25km.

He could watch the ascent movie taken by 16mm camera on launch back to orbit, It goes on for quite some time and captures features confirmed by unmanned probes, but not known about beforehand. He could do the same for the landing video.

One big warehouse he's talking about there.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

Considering he couldn't figure out how it was ever possible to film Armstrong's ladder descent without there being people outside of the lander, I'm going to go out on a limb and say research isn't one of his strong suits.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

What external source ?

I explain that in a prior post

Astronauts were then superimposed into the pictures

With 60s technology? Every frame of every picture and film? We have a list of all unmanned landings so there would need to be many that were not recorded and used to get the right pictures to fake. This is also with no understanding that 40 plus years later computers could accurately recreate the back ground within 10m of precision, so why spend billions to get real pictures just to fake it all when they were not needed.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

it's a dummy in a remote controlled toy car, look at the astronaut's left arm and the stiff antena and camera cable

edit on 1-10-2015 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

So, because they made the antenna out of a stiffer material that doesn't flex it's a fake? Because the astronaut didn't wave at the camera as he drove by it's fake? As for the camera cable, I'm not sure what the point is with that one.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

So, because they made the antenna out of a stiffer material that doesn't flex it's a fake? Because the astronaut didn't wave at the camera as he drove by it's fake? As for the camera cable, I'm not sure what the point is with that one.

The left arm is as stiff as the steel wire used to model the video camera cable and the antenna cable of the toy car in the video.

edit on 1-10-2015 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

The left arm is as stiff as the steel wire used to model the video camera cable and the antenna cable of the toy car in the video.

Next you are going to turn around and say that it's fake because the astronauts could bend their arms and legs even though the suit has been pressurized.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

processindustryforum.com...

*facepalm* come on are you being serious? Did you just assume there aren't buildings big enough? I did literally 5 seconds of work to find one. They wouldn't even need one that big to fake it. It's so easy to trick people into thinking they see something real when its not.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
*yawn*
the moon landing was a hoax and millions of people realize it and more and more people are waking up every single day and some of these guys on here are upset that there are people in the world not sharing in their science fiction government induced fantasy of boldly going where no man has gone before. If we did go to the moon then the footage and pics we have aren't the real ones. One thing is for sure, the videos and pictures nashuh released are fake they only convince those that want them to be real. kind of like hypnotism, it only works if the person wants to be and believes he can be hypnotized. Very basic psychology. The only ones that believe the footage and pics are those that want the footage and pics to be real. The same government that says the moon footage is real also says "we killed osama and threw him into the ocean", but wait that's right they have pictures to prove they did lol. Same old government same old lies.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

the moon landing was a hoax
There were six landings. None were a hoax.

millions of people realize it
So what? Millions of people think the Earth is flat.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

some of these guys on here are upset that there are people in the world not sharing in their science fiction government induced fantasy

Nope... some of us are asking ourselves how educational system can fail so badly that there are people out there who don't know basic physics. You, on the other hand, seem determined to ridicule anyone who does not share in your ignorance. Why is that? Religion?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join