It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Of Underground Bosnian Pyramid Tunnels

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
a reply to: Anaana

And what about poor Semir destined to spend the rest of his days excavating the back fill of a low grade Gold mine deep underground, there has to be a moral to this story...

I suggest that Semir learn a little about geology.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
Obviously this is necessary.

Necessary to keep the masses in the dark?

For the following is just a coincidence, right?

slopes pointing toward the cardinal points, a flat top and an entrance complex.

I feel sorry for people who are so easily fooled by con artists. I feel sorry for you.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I feel sorry for people who are so easily fooled by con artists. I feel sorry for you.

Don't. The member you were addressing has shown countless times that they have no interest in learning anything. It doesn't matter how much evidence there is disproving their ideas or who presents the evidence, if it doesn't fit their delusional view of reality, it's ignored.

Case in point: The earlier mentions of these "pyramids" being aligned to the cardinal directions. They've said that what, at least twice already, even though anyone can pull up these hills on Google Earth themselves, and see that they're not even close to being 'aligned'.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Case in point: The earlier mentions of these "pyramids" being aligned to the cardinal directions. They've said that what, at least twice already, even though anyone can pull up these hills on Google Earth themselves, and see that they're not even close to being 'aligned'.

Ah, you see, they were aligned but the men in black shifted the pyramid so they are no longer aligned!

Remember, they will do anything to cover up piles of rock!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Let's play a game. In each of these pictures there are two "pyramids". See if you can find them...

Kantzveldt, as always, you put together a fine thread, but this time I'm gonna have to disagree with the premise. Osmanagić's "pyramids" are a sham.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I was going to play your game but was distracted by the alien grey wearing a bonnet, first pic, half way up the left edge. You cheeky devil.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Screw the mainstream archeologists

Never trusted the sell outs

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Pyramids are in Bosnia
China
Alaska
Russia
Middle East obviously

And Antarctica

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher012
a reply to: the owlbear

Screw the mainstream archeologists

Never trusted the sell outs

Yet you're happy to trust a bunch of Journalists

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Don't. The member you were addressing has shown countless times that they have no interest in learning anything. It doesn't matter how much evidence there is disproving their ideas or who presents the evidence, if it doesn't fit their delusional view of reality, it's ignored.

Oh, you sound upset.... Do you often get angry with people who don't agree with you? Have differing opinions? These are called "control issues" and relate to "ego", I would suggest the works of Eckhart Tolle and meditation, that will help you minimize your ego, put you on the path to peace of mind and consciousness.

Just as a slight diversion, I ask the mods for some leeway here as the above poster has slandered me, I will link some of the threads where this member and I have had differing opinions, sometimes I sincerely questions things, other times I know we are by lied to by such agencies as NASA and the MSM. I guess not everybody takes the MSM and NASA at their word, do I need to apologize for not falling for their social conditioning?

Here is one from some actual NASA footage, where NASA caught two separate flying saucers on video, and tried to explain them away as "hills"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And another one, many believe it is the only footage of a real alien ever released to the public:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, so back to this thread.

Here is a sat photo of all of the Bosnian pyramids outlined, you can see clearly the orient to the four cardinal points, just look at the little "N" symbol in the lower left hand corner:

Just because they have been around for tens of thousands of years and have been eroded/degraded somewhat doesn't mean they are not intelligently made.

Taken from this article "Scientific Analysis of the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids" with nine points. All nine may not be 100% true/proof, but some are and that is enough.

1. Geometric features of the pyramids

Based on numerous airborne and space-borne images of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, it becomes evident that the geometric features present with three sides that exhibit geometrical shape of a triangle. Even though such elements occur in nature, it is rarely, if ever, a precise shape and rarely replicated on opposite sides of a mound. In this case, two sides are equilateral triangles, with well- defined sides. Satellite imaging of the local area in the central part of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Landsat, Radarsat, Hyperion, Ikonos, courtesy of Dr. Amer Smailbegovic), indicated that there are five hills which show apparent geospatial anomalies where two or more sides are triangular. All of the aforementioned hills exhibit triangular sides and some have elements of stairs and step features on the sides with flat plateaus on the top. In the case of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, three out of four sides exhibit evidence of geometric features. Geologic evidence is not indicative of any significant faulting or the processes of the glaciations in the area that would otherwise affect the existence, geometry and texture of these sides.

2. Perfect orientation – Cardinal sides of the world

The measurements made by the Geodetic Institute of Bosnia and Herzegovina indicate that the sides of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun (BPS) are exactly aligned with the cardinal sides of the world (North-South, East-West), which is one of the characteristics often noted with the existing pyramids in Egypt, Peru, Guatemala or China. The North side of the BPS is oriented towards stellar North (like the Great Pyramid of Egypt), in parallel with the position of the North Star.

3. Apparent thermal inertia measurements

The results of the thermal inertia obtained from ASTER thermal detector (resolution 60m) suggest that the observed targets may be comprised of less consolidated material and tend to “cool faster” respective to their surroundings (presumed denser). The findings would be consistent with initial field observations noted in the Geological Report, and also recent excavations on site. The results appear consistent with what would be expected from an artificial structure – lesser density materials, porosity, internal cavities/chambers, hallways etc. all contribute to an increased heat loss.

4. Geological-sedimentary analyses

The results of core drilling, test-well sinking and limited trenching in August and October 2005, with a follow-up in 2006 and 2007, have confirmed prior observations and, revealed that the surface of the pyramids is comprised of layered sandstone and breccia blocks, which have been manually processed and/or cut to fit the required dimensions. The binding agent found between the sandstone blocks suggest the presence of a “clastic breccia,” a multicolored conglomerate comprised out of gravel, sandstone and shale with a connective matrix or cement composed of sandy carbon particles of quartz, feldspar and flakes of mica. The flat sides of the blocks, the contact zone, and the binding agent are clearly visible. Further detailed cleaning of the contact line between the two sandstone blocks revealed that the blocks were manually processed beneath and that the surface was flat and smooth, with binding agent applied afterwards to the surface.

Well, you can read the rest and see more interesting pictures in the article:

Scientific analysis of the Bosnian pyramid
edit on 2-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Here is another good point, is this fact just a coincidence of nature?

8. Equilateral triangle of three main pyramids

Three main pyramids in the Bosnian Pyramid Valley form an equilateral triangle. The Kadastral Office from the County of Visoko performed GPS measurements of the hilltops and determined that all angles are symmetric (60 degrees). Their measurements showed that the distances among all three hilltops are the same (approx. 2,2 km) with less than 2% error, verifying the artificial structures.

Sure, you have some pics where you cannot see the outline of the pyramid, that is easy to do at any elevation above the pyramid, just like any city skyline silhouette that is iconic at ground level would be unrecognizable from top down,

I think the question should be why has this info been so heavily suppressed?

Scientific Analysis of the Bosnian Pyramids

edit on 2-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

edit on 2-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: attribution

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The reason they are trying to discredit the Bosnian pyramids is because the country is mostly a Muslim country and they've already tried ethnically cleansing the Muslims from that country, somewhat successfully. Now for a Muslim country to have, possibly, 30,000+ year old pyramids would be unacceptable to mainstream archeology, history, politics and so on. 30,000 year old pyramids would rock and turn history, as we know it, upside down.
edit on 2-8-2015 by RamsOnTop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RamsOnTop
The reason they are trying to discredit the Bosnian pyramids is :=.

Because its a hoax

Here is another good point, is this fact just a coincidence of nature?

Now, I think its clear that you have never studied map reading, the image you posted clearly shows the contour lines are no way even slightly pyramidal, nor aligned to the cardinal points. One of "the pyramids" has a river running through it...
edit on 2-8-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Have you even looked at that picture of the "triangle"?
Have you done any map reading at all?

Please show us all exactly where the pyramids are in that map, as the contour lines do not show pyramids!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Here in this map, which is derived from the one posted by PlanetXisHERE I have highlighted the contours of the Bosnian pyramid of the sun and stitched it together with a view of the "pyramid" from the South. As you can see, there is nothing about its topography which is even remotely uniform.

You think its odd that you only ever see the pyramid from its north projection, this is why, because from every other angle it looks like what it actually is, a hill

edit on 3-8-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

Here in this map, which is derived from the one posted by PlanetXisHERE I have highlighted the contours of the Bosnian pyramid of the sun and stitched it together with a view of the "pyramid" from the South. As you can see, there is nothing about its topography which is even remotely uniform.

You think its odd that you only ever see the pyramid from its north projection, this is why, because from every other angle it looks like what it actually is, a hill

Well my friend, I actually do know about topo maps and have made basic ones before, they are only a rough estimation of elevation, of course, given that contour lines typically show variations of 100ft or 50meters.

By your logic you would have to find the Giza pyramids as natural formations as well, or at least the two larger pyramids of Kheops and Kephren, for they don't look much like pyramids either, and they are supposedly at least 20,000 years younger, better preserved in a drier environment mainly devoid of precipitation, unlike the ones in Bosnia

edit on 3-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I think you are truly trying to hold onto your beliefs. Your claim for 100ft or 50meters really does show that you have no idea what you're talking about as depending on the map scale they can show 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 though to 200 feet
Your map has been sourced from www.unexplainedmysteries.com, which is about the worst source you can get

Here is the original map from a Geology website

Spot the difference

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
That was really cool Thank you.
I think this is going to shake up the
world of ancient civilizations soon.
3 notes.
1. The "composer" of the plinking musical
interludes is in zero danger of recieving a Grammy .
2. Our American cameraman breathes way too hard
and may be the music culprit as this music was
almost certainly composed by a mouth breather.
3. Osmanagic has beautiful assistants.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

I said "common topo line demarcations" I'm not sure how you would equate that with "every conceivable topo line demarcation" unless of course you just enjoy being petty and thus have bigger issues than people learning the truth about these pyramids and if this is one of the main points of your counter argument it is truly sad.

So you deny these are accurate topos of the Giza pyramids?

You have still managed to avoid the issue how the claimed top of the three pyramids also happens to be an equilateral triangle? Did they map out an equilateral triangle and work back from there making all the rest up?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Marduk

I said "common topo line demarcations" I'm not sure how you would equate that with "every conceivable topo line demarcation"

Because what is common depends on the scale of the map, you would know that if you knew what you were talking about, so clearly, you don't

Also, you're a liar, nowhere before had you said "common topo line demarcations" or anything similar, what you actually said was

they are only a rough estimation of elevation, of course, given that contour lines typically show variations of 100ft or 50meters.

So we've gone from a "rough" estimation, to "common", Everyone who has just read this can go back and check if they like, they will clearly see that you are prepared to lie about your previous claims to pretend that you were right, your ego must be really fragile eh

Lying for profit I could understand, but lying for Semir Osmagogovich is whats truly sad here

unless of course you just enjoy being petty and thus have bigger issues than people learning the truth about these pyramids and if this is one of the main points of your counter argument it is truly sad.

These are hills, and wow, so I'm a paid disinfo agent now because you're getting spanked with the facts. laughable, there goes what was left of your credibility with that personal attack.

So you deny these are accurate topos of the Giza pyramids?.

Your map which was sourced from www.unexplainedmysteries.com has contour lines drawn on pyramids. Drawn by you probably, the map I sourced from the original geology site it was published on didn't have contour lines on the pyramids, go figure

You have still managed to avoid the issue how the claimed top of the three pyramids also happens to be an equilateral triangle? Did they map out an equilateral triangle and work back from there making all the rest up?

I thought I had covered that, do you remember, the contour lines which show that these hills are in no way artificial, also show that the triangle is not centred on any of the claimed pyramids, so it is effectively meaningless. You would be able to see that if you knew how to map read

Now are you going to post anything factual or are you going to continue lying in this thread to bolster your made up fantasies ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join