It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Nun Explains Pro-Life In A Way That Will Stun Many (Especially Republican Lawmakers)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ettenurb

Take a chill pill, and stay on topic, so you don't like her opinion, that's cool, you can lose the attitude and tell us how you really feel.

I see your against abortions, i am also, and you know what i don't plan on getting one, i am sure you wont get one yourself.

Oh and an abortion is between a women and her doctor, so really who cares what we think about it.
edit on 1-8-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LoveSolMoonDeath

Matthew 16:18
"And I say also unto thee. That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

So one person says something and it is automatically the truth? Do you operate this way in your personal affairs? And how is that working out for you?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Great reply, you got more gems. Pro death is so, is so in vogue right now, but i just cant put my finger on it.

After this great intellectual argument, I truly feel unworthy to debate a character of your skill and prowess.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Stay on the ball, not the player.

Why do you think your opinion matters on the medical procedure called an abortion, if you don't plan on getting one why the need to share your emotional opinion on it.

I cant wait for your reply

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Stay on the ball, not the player.

Why do you think your opinion matters on the medical procedure called an abortion, if you don't plan on getting one why the need to share your emotional opinion on it.

I cant wait for your reply

why do you think your opinion matters?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure i posted in the thread that my opinion like yours is-int worth much, are you done running around, im nearly out of smokes.

You going to answer my questions cause i need to step out, and id love to hear your emotional reply.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure i posted in the thread that my opinion like yours is-int worth much, are you done running around, im nearly out of smokes.

You going to answer my questions cause i need to step out, and id love to hear your emotional reply.

You believe your opinion is not worth much because it is not. The argument of the "nun" is that the pro-lifers care about the fetus but not the baby. That is untrue. Most people who care about life (pro-lifers) care about others, and they care about the well being of others. The argument that it is all about tax dollars is false, again it is blaming the poor for being poor, not the greedy who take from all of us. Again, there is enough wealth on this planet to feed and house everyone.

How can you defend a practice which takes away the most important human right...LIFE!!

The minute you lose your ability to care about, and defend the most defenseless among us, is the minute your lose your humanity.

Tell me again how your opinion matters?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Not that hard, play the ball not the player. My opinion means as much as yours, not much, its just fun to see people be full of themselves.

You must have missed the 2 or 3 times i said i was against abortions, so know if your not planing on getting an abortion why do you need to share how you fell about it.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Not that hard, play the ball not the player. My opinion means as much as yours, not much, its just fun to see people be full of themselves.

You must have missed the 2 or 3 times i said i was against abortions, so know if your not planing on getting an abortion why do you need to share how you fell about it.

So you are just trolling for kicks. Pathetic.

It's almost as if you feel pride about being complicit in the greatest genocide in human history. Good for you, sleep well and have as many smokes as you can.
edit on 1-8-2015 by Ettenurb because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2015 by Ettenurb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Is my question not clear, just say so, english is not my mother tongue, something might be lost in the translation lol.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Ive said that im against abortion, so you can keep your high and mighty replies to yourself, fact is abortion is legal, fact is its a decision between a woman and her doctor.

The rest is just emotional responses.

And yea ill have a few more smokes before i go to bed.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Just cause something is legal doesn't make it right, nor does something being legal make it immune to attack/ridicule.

Yes abortion is legal, but there's a lot wrong with it in it's current state.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Ive said that im against abortion, so you can keep your high and mighty replies to yourself, fact is abortion is legal, fact is its a decision between a woman and her doctor.

The rest is just emotional responses.

And yea ill have a few more smokes before i go to bed.

How about a statement about your opinion of the OP? I am emotional about this subject, I feel the OP and the "nun" are wrong. I have made my case. You have taken your shots and personal attacks on me, but you have yet to broach the subject put forth by the Original Poster. What do you feel you have contributed to this subject of discussion?

If you cannot add, if all you can do is troll, then have your smokes, don't have an abortion and go to bed. Leave this discussion to the adults.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
What kind of education is she on about? The kind the native Canadian children received. Some Nuns are the least spiritual folk you could meet. That's the Catholic Church all over right enough!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

So you cant answer my question, attack me a bunch of time, and call me a troll, wow your something special.

And then you say let the adults talk.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Seems hypocritical of her accusation when you factor in Jesuits are the true anti-christ who needs poor kids for monthly ritual sacrificing by rich men and woman on the dark side palaces.

Southern Churches fund billions in food and shelter worldwide.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

So you cant answer my question, attack me a bunch of time, and call me a troll, wow your something special.

And then you say let the adults talk.

Finally you get it...

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Sending said child off to die in war for repugnican profits is not pro-life either.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
She has seen what happens to the live unwanted babies. If anti-abortionists love life so much, why are the streets full of children joining gangs, foster care system overloaded, CPS overloaded, jails overloaded. That is the expectation for their lives?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Wait you're honestly going to with a straight face blame the world's ills on pro-lifers as if they have any more power than you to magically make the world a better place? If they had that kind of power, obviously abortion would be illegal, the fact that it isn't shows what little power and influence they have.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join