It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Between Lives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Reclining in comfort I lean back in my cubical-sized space.

Confronting the machine before me I prepare for neuro- and physiological interface.

Suddenly long cords snake out from the console. Plugging into my extremities those delicately-pronged ethereal cables slip smoothly and painlessly beneath my skin--connecting my central nervous system directly into that device.

Donning my goggles I boot up the system, and prepare for total immersion in that virtual environ.

As the system loads I've got a confession to make. I'm somewhat of a throwback, a dinosaur, a relic--and I vastly prefer operating on objectively archaic equipment. This generation-two simulator lacks the holographic environ of the gen-current models, but it's long been my favorite device for this particular activity. Long ago I used to do this through mentation alone, but I've grown lazy with age, and when I need rewind and replay a particular scene hundreds or thousands of times....

Look--believe me--it's just easier this way.

What I do here is... well, that's my business.

What I do for a living is... well--to you--technically this wouldn't be considered "alive."

I'm disincarnate at the moment, entirely detached from any material spheres you'd recognize. I'm in the basement of a relatively immense facility that exists beyond the simulation--but into that methodically architected construct I'm plugged.

And here I'll lay for hours, for days, for months, for years. Time slips by unnoticed whilst the virtual reality projected within my goggles swirls and eddies then sharply manifests--because here, time doesn't exist.

Besides, what matters isn't how long this takes.

What matters is achieving perfection.

On the highest level of the simulation exists a golden city that spans miles and miles and miles. We call it the final trap.

Those glistening structures rise abasing themselves before a tower of immense width and height. You might think of it the control station for reality, because within, at the highest levels, cloaked figures stand before consoles. And there they adjust salient variables within material and immaterial realms.

Sometimes I walk disguised through that environ whilst looking around with vague disdain for those operating the computers inside. I find it disappointingly ironic that those who seek penultimate control over the simulation refuse to descend unto its lower levels.

I find it galling that those who control terrestrial environs have long forgotten the touch of wind or sun within those spheres.

But my disappointment I soon leave behind. For outside that city is an astral spring where people visit to rest and recharge. A crystal of blue lays submerged in a clear pond, radiating light that restores all who visit its depths. Around that pond grow bushes and trees and a moderately high stone edifice overlooking that pool--a place where people can sit and relax.

Beautiful, pristine, calming, and soothing--all these things describe it and more.

I've been to the crystal city and stood before the Dragon Throne.

I've ridden the cable cars that soar through that azure sky en route towards his enclave.

And I've stood upon the clouds with my arm around the waist of the one I hold most dear.

Our golden hair glistens in the sunlight. Our radiant skin flushes with crystalline perfection.

We glitter like diamonds and sparkle like rainbows. I've known her forever, and we've been married for eternity.

But for now I'm sitting here typing this. My real body is sealed inside one of the crystal coffins where I can directly spirit-interface with the simulation.

And after death, unto it I'll return. I'll awake from that slumber untarnished, and go out into that world once again.

There my father and brothers are waiting. My wife is here now in my soul.

My name right now is Chris. One day you might hear of me more.

I incarnated into the realm to help people.

One day--maybe--I'll be the greatest writer in the world.

For right now I'll just keep typing and praying and hoping--

Knowing this life is only a dream, and that all dreams eventually reach their end.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

hmm...sounds like the Matrix movie. You are a prolific writer...some 40 threads in the 6 weeks since you joined. What gives...is writing a paying job? Or are you retired from the 9-5 mundane world?

Nice writing by the bay.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

hmm...sounds like the Matrix movie. You are a prolific writer...some 40 threads in the 6 weeks since you joined. What gives...is writing a paying job? Or are you retired from the 9-5 mundane world?

Nice writing by the bay.

Thanks!

I am pretty prolific. I write 4,000 words a day on weekdays, 2,000 on Sundays, and I'm off on Saturdays.

I write here too because... well, it's fun giving people something to read--even when threads crash and burn.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I get the veil lifting at times. Ie. past life memory and another that seems more future or concurrent to do with ceteceans here, and plans for them.

The other day it lifted again, caught a glimpse of David Icke's Moon book, and then remembered an experiencer's account of the moon, his was more astral in a sense to me, but he talked of this dark overlord who he faced.

And it should came to me in a flash, curtain lifted, and I knew we already told them, meetings are always held, and those mismanagers of the moon and various planets in the solar system have been told they can choose to go home. They have that choice, and also how to turn that dial up on their love in order to prepare for return, because predators really are insane in the membrane overall, and they need help. And there is so much help, half the universe would respond. Abundance of Hero's and Love. All they need to do is send SOS and ask for help to love more, and it will be done.

Higher Ups never harm, they don't punish, they wait, they're patient, they help, there is a practical lower level mid management that isn't as sensitive but, they've been told. And will be told until they return.. Just like our leaders and those harming souls here.

And I've been on those panels/teams, whatever that is called.

I don't worry anymore, there is work in front of us daily, and family always around to love, to learn from and to help. The bad will be dealt with and are always dealt with, with their highest good in mind as well.

Send out all the positive thoughts and yearnings for a free and equal world with all things disclosed, and clean technology.

With things like that, is it astral, is it between or a corporal memory, is it a concurrent thing?
edit on 1-8-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

it's a very interesting "topic" as well as an avenue to express your creativity OP
lots of us believe this lifetime is a page in our continuous life story
or this lifetime is a waiting zone between other lives

top topics

join