It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: The Faces and Fake Names of the People Behind Planned Parenthood Attack Videos

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I knew there was a difference.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I knew Indiana was under the gun of the D.C. machine.

Indiana Shut Down Its Rural Planned Parenthood Clinics And Got An HIV Outbreak

They were cleverly set-up.

#justaconspiracy

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Once again a nice try at twisting my commentary...the states would have NO standing in investigating FEDERAL LAW as it would apply to FEDERAL FUNDING of Planned Parenthood.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda

Once again a nice try at twisting my commentary...the states would have NO standing in investigating FEDERAL LAW as it would apply to FEDERAL FUNDING of Planned Parenthood.

I don't have to "twist your commentary" ... it's already spinning like a top.

I don't think you understand how Planned Parenthood is actually organized.

Do some basic research and get back to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I knew Indiana was under the gun of the D.C. machine.

Indiana Shut Down Its Rural Planned Parenthood Clinics And Got An HIV Outbreak

They were cleverly set-up.

#justaconspiracy

Yep, in other conspiracy news, I hear that humanoid reptilians from outer space have something to do with all this too!

#whystopatone?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

I agree, It's irrelevant to the material uncovered unless of course you want it covered up!

PP and it's affiliated contractors are desparately running for cover using courts, politicians, interest groups to stop the public from seeing behind closed doors.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: greencmp

I agree, It's irrelevant to the material uncovered unless of course you want it covered up!

PP and it's affiliated contractors are desparately running for cover using courts, politicians, interest groups to stop the public from seeing behind closed doors.

What are the videos supposedly showing again?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Have you ever even listened to Democracy Now? They actually don't ever give opinions, they just report stories that go unreported by mainstream media. They may have people on that have opinions, but Democracy Now just reports. You should check it out first, then talk later.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: FyreByrd

As is Democracy Now.

You know how I tell a 'progressive' article or piece from a 'conservative'? The progressive check their facts and find experienced people in the field being discussed to comment. The conservatives use corporate mouthpieces and unverified facts.

Just like they did with this piece.

All talk, not checks.

All one sided with no rebuttals.

What 'justification' can there be for lies and decent from beginning to end. "I did it for God" Really? There is no defense for this type of CRIME.

The ends never justify the means - the means determine the ends.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bladerunner44
a reply to: krosnos

Wait, wait WTF don't you get that those are baby parts. It doesn't matter how the vids were obtained the pics of the parts are not faked. To cravenly sell the dessicated parts of babies is subhuman. There is no justification or liberal feminist rationalization of this that makes sense, It is is wrong and anti species. Sleep well if you can, history will judge you as MONSTERS.

Really? I think it will judge people as being practical and not wasting a potential life. The medical knowledge obtained can help millions or even billions of people. What's better? Having an abortion or having an abortion and getting some future life saving research out of it?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
So if you kept your plan, then everyone else got to keep theirs.

Many people had plans they were attached to, that were actually quite poor.

Once the insurance companies were forced to stop offering these plans that were basically just scams, people lost the only coverage they had, and had to get something else.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

No, we hate deceivers.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I wish the media would have put 1/10 as much effort into vetting Barry Soetoro

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If you only need one reason to keep Planned Parenthood open:

Edit:

Sorry for thread drifting..........

edit on 812015 by BobbyRock because: meh............

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Question for people that believe these videos show some kind of illegalities... why is Congress only seeking to defund PP as opposed to leveling charges against the people in the videos?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Congress is a legislative body, their function isn't to arrest or to enforce illegalities.

Congress defunded ACORN when improprieties were discovered, that's all they are capable of doing.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The Planned Parenthood group is desperately in damage control mode now. Twisting , spinning , accusing , all classic tactics of a group caught with their hand in the cookie jars.In a lot of states the Attorney Generals are leading investigations into this . In Georgia there is definitely laws on the books for this type of activity. There are some PP employees that will probably face felony charges if they are found to have participated in these activities and the offices will be shut down.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

ACORN also committed no improprieties. Why were charges not filed against either entity??

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

ACORN also committed no improprieties. Why were charges not filed against either entity??

Guess you'd have to ask the Justice Department about that.

They are the ones that choose to investigate or not.

And we know they aren't partisan. . . . .

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Like I said earlier, if any are found guilty, we'll hear crickets.

If they are all innocent of any wrongdoings, then we'll see//hear about it 24/7

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join