It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Documentary Donald Trump Didn't Want You to See

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Trump...What's the Deal?

The whole documentary is at the link below the YouTube video. Kind of like the one Hillary didn't want in theaters? Sheesh.

“It was easy work, because they had remarkable stuff: Donald working with the mob in Atlantic City, intimidating tenants, hiring illegal immigrant labor, verbally assaulting his family and underlings, trying to move a Florida airport because jets flew directly over his home… the list goes on and on.”

As the GOP frontrunner gains visibility today, there’s been a lot of archive-digging going on — including, of course, accounts from ex-wife Ivana Trump. Today, it’s a trailer for the Stern-fronted documentary that Trump never intended for anyone to ever see. [Source]

And this is a front runner? Really?

Donald Trump's Financial Disclosuress

edit on 7/31/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Also see Documentary "You've been Trumped" and the Movie, "Local Hero" with Burt Lancaster.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Come on, you gotta use the b word!
Banned.

Essentially the same thing as what happened with the Hill dog documentary right?

Trump banned this from getting seen!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Oops. Sometimes I'm not so good at this. And sometimes I just don't get things. Like, what's the end game here?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Meh just being petty.

Good op, I am glad you made it the way you did.

I am very interested in this documentary.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Do you actually believe any truely " successful" business person or politician is any different? Male/female. Democrat/republican. These people have serious skeletons in their closet. All of them do. The only difference is who you support and what you are willing to overlook because of it.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Any story that starts "..the video XYZ did not want you to see", is just going to be a long and selective character assassination by an opponent.

We all complain about negative campaigning, then find ways to support it!

It seems to me that all US politicians and their PR teams need to look into a mirror.

I don't care for Trump, but just saying.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

A few maybe, but not the vast majority. Some have far, far more to overlook though.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

On a good note, it sounds like he can fit in with the rest of our politicians.
edit on 44731America/ChicagoFri, 31 Jul 2015 18:44:33 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
I'm not sure who the opponent here is. If they are to be believed this was from long ago. I have no way to verify that one way or the other. I posted mainly because I thought it might be of interest to some here and to discuss some of the points. And again, some characters are just a bigger target (i.e. they have more skeletons than others).

a reply to: interupt42
A relatively true statement. There are very few who even if they didn't start out dirty became dirty. We can only hope for the best (which is sad) and pick the lesser of the evils (which is also sad).

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Again it is all a matter of what people will overlook or deny based on what they support. It is what it is. All I can say is I don't care what political leanings are, if you are of the thought that Obama, trump, Sanders, anyone but Hillary, more democrats, more republicans, etc Will improve your life, you have way more problems than a vote will solve. Fact is very few people have enough money to improve their lives on a grand scale through politics. But maybe trump is bad, maybe good..all perspective

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Again it is all a matter of what people will overlook or deny based on what they support. It is what it is. All I can say is I don't care what political leanings are, if you are of the thought that Obama, trump, Sanders, anyone but Hillary, more democrats, more republicans, etc Will improve your life, you have way more problems than a vote will solve. Fact is very few people have enough money to improve their lives on a grand scale through politics. But maybe trump is bad, maybe good..all perspective

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Of course. On the other hand, as I said, we don't want the worst of the worst in office either. Or we shouldn't. Er...at least I don't. There. That's better.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Do you actually believe any truely " successful" business person or politician is any different? Male/female. Democrat/republican. These people have serious skeletons in their closet. All of them do. The only difference is who you support and what you are willing to overlook because of it.

Thats not a valid excuse to support this person.........

This line of thinking is the reason were in the situation we are now.......

If anything this shows all his supporters that say "at least hes not a crooked politician"

That hes exactly the same........so that excuse doesnt work anymore.....

Some of us see him for who he is..........

GO RAND PAUL!
edit on 7/31/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Don't support any of them. Not a matter of support. I'd rather blindly fly over the US, drop a monkey from a plane in a parachute. And have the first person the monkey touches be the president than support any of these people. These politicians are all worthless

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Trump never killed anybody

Hillary, on the other hand, with her abject failed foreign policy, set the Middle East on fire, killed thousands (including Americans),and displaced millions.

And Hillary is the Democrats' front runner,really ?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm glad that I would never run for office at any level, because I could just imagine the "documentary" they could make about me.

In this sort of situation, I have to ask if any of us are so squeaky clean that we could stand to the scrutiny of a run for political office.

Does it make us hypocrites for bashing these people for their mistakes in life?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Yes, it was totally Hillary that caused all the turmoil in the middle east!

I mean she didn't help, but wasn't the sole cause of it.

I would ask to name the failures but I have a feeling all I will get is Benghazi.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Trump never killed anybody

Hillary, on the other hand, with her abject failed foreign policy, set the Middle East on fire, killed thousands (including Americans),and displaced millions.

And Hillary is the Democrats' front runner,really ?

We dont know that hes never killed anyone.........

again "hes better than hillary" Is NOT a valid reason to support someone........

Besides you DONT know that hes better than Hillary.......the guy has NO policies, and NO plan.......

not to mention he donates to the Clinton foundation.......

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thanks. Here us the link to the entire Movie: trumpthemovie.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join