It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Investigator Says Stemexpress Bought INTACT Dead Babies From Planned Parenthood

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Is there something in that list about claiming the opponent has been drinking?
That one has been used here already.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: reldra

Yes, but the Big3 TV Networks have a lock cinch on the propaganda cycles.

There's more propaganda in network TV shows than carter has pills.

I think watched by as many old people that watch FOX news except for 'The Big Bang Theory' and 'Big Brother'.

I recently saw the new ratings, since Wayward Pines went out on a high note. Some fans want a prequel or an origin story for a season 2,
though it was only meant for 1 season, as it covered all 3 novels.

When I hear my mom, 63 years young say she 'doesn't want to miss survivor or wheel of fortune' I sigh and think she is losing intelligence slowly as she is stuck in the house after a failed hip replacement.
edit on 31-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Trolling another thread here I see

I find it funny you calling them a troll when all they asked was for you to back up what you were saying with facts.

Apparently that is now a troll, asking a person to back up their claims with facts..

edit on 31-7-2015 by krosnos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
I call total BS on that 94%....

And for good reason. YouTube videos aren't really proof of SQUAT.

63% Oppose Defunding Planned Parenthood

The survey finds that voters are more likely to vote for a candidate who supports funding Planned Parenthood over one calling to end funding, by a margin of 58 to 26 percent.
But Planned Parenthood said the poll results show Republicans are only hurting themselves by going after the group.

The survey found finds by a margin of 52 percent to 25 percent that voters are more likely to believe Planned Parenthood than the video-makers on the claim that Planned Parenthood does not profit from fetal tissue donation.

"Today's poll shows much of what we already knew: that defunding Planned Parenthood is a losing proposition not just for the millions of men and women who come through Planned Parenthood's doors every day, but also with voters who don't want to see their politicians focused on restricting lifesaving care,” Cecile Richards, the group’s president, said in a statement.

(post by krosnos removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: infolurker

I wont accuse you of personal attacks, unless you personally attack me, but I will accuse you of posting lists about things you may not know very much about, considering the post you were slickly trying to reinforce used tactics on the very list you posted.

Actually still reading it all.

Found an interesting one:

Technique #2 - 'CONSENSUS CRACKING'

A second highly effective technique (which you can see in operation all the time at www.abovetopsecret.com) is 'consensus cracking.' To develop a consensus crack, the following technique is used. Under the guise of a fake account a posting is made which looks legitimate and is towards the truth is made - but the critical point is that it has a VERY WEAK PREMISE without substantive proof to back the posting.

Once this is done then under alternative fake accounts a very strong position in your favour is slowly introduced over the life of the posting. It is IMPERATIVE that both sides are initially presented, so the uninformed reader cannot determine which side is the truth.

As postings and replies are made the stronger 'evidence' or disinformation in your favour is slowly 'seeded in.' Thus the uninformed reader will most like develop the same position as you, and if their position is against you their opposition to your posting will be most likely dropped. However in some cases where the forum members are highly educated and can counter your disinformation with real facts and linked postings, you can then 'abort' the consensus cracking by initiating a 'forum slide.'

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public.

To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment.

This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

You seem to be accusing someone of something.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: xuenchen

Who is the big 3?

ABC, CBS, NBC

Always have been.

More viewers by far than any cable networks.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: krosnos

If Planned Parenthood and Evil Stem Corp. (bad pharma, BAD!) is innocent, it'll run on the news 24/7

It'll be a perfect opportunity to give us stoopid cornservatives a black eye (is that racist to say?) and to further mock and ridicule us.

If they are guilty, then we won't hear a peep.

link   

originally posted by: krosnos

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Trolling another thread here I see

I find it funny you calling them a troll when all they asked was for you to back up what you were saying with facts.

Apparently that is now a troll, asking a person to back up their claims with facts..

He didn't ask me anything. That was my first reply to this thread, however, myself and a few other ATSers are on to him. He comes into threads that are hot button topics that go against his beliefs and his goal is to get that thread locked. Hes good at inciting a prison riot so to speak. Or in layman's terms, he creates thread drift and gets the thread off topic and causes flames and said thread gets locked.

link   

Fox News has comparatively low viewership to the Big3.

The Big3 are free over the air.

Watch their news and see how this PP issue is being "reported".

edit on Jul-31-2015 by xuenchen because: riproar-#cicil

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Who is the big 3?

ABC, CBS, NBC

Always have been.

That is not true. So many watch on the internet exclusively or on places like primewire or cokeandpopcorn or torrent or tape on their privately owned DVRs---there is no way to track correctly anymore. Not sure how accurate the counts of Roku or Apple Tv are. People who borrow friends netflix or 'on the go' site information.

Game of Thrones is not Network TV....I would hazard a guess it is beating out the Big Bang Theory if it could be accurately counted.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Who is the big 3?

ABC, CBS, NBC

Always have been.

That is not true. So many watch on the internet exclusively or on places like primewire or cokeandpopcorn or torrent or tape on their privately owned DVRs---there is no way to track correctly anymore.

Game of Thrones is not Network TV....I would hazard a guess it is beating out the Big Bang Theory if it could be accurately counted.

Or youtube

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The TV ratings show the Big3 have a 5x lead over Fox alone.

I won't post off topic until I tie in the PP propaganda to viewership ratings of news shows.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Reading about intact fetuses jogged a memory of high school in the 70's. Everyone remembers Biology class and dissecting frogs? I suddenly remember the jars of organism pickled forever in formaldehyde in the room on a shelf. The six legged frog, two headed snake and intact human fetus.

Is this how they desensitized me back then? Anyone else remember this?

Pickles in a jar...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger
That too. I watched a whole bunch of Louie Theroux docs last night on youtube.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join