It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Investigator Says Stemexpress Bought INTACT Dead Babies From Planned Parenthood

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Thanks, G. They're really starting to piss me off too. I hope they get everything they deserve.

a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
Sadly sweet. It really does help in a strange way. Just like knowing where my mother's eyes are now helps.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: infolurker

What's funny and ironic is that you posted that list in reply to someone that used one of the very techniques on that list: A hit and Run.

Well, I don't want to be accused of personal attacks

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: introvert

Off topic a bit ... but ... did I read that right?

Watching "Law and Order" is now a liberal trait?

Apparently it is. I don't own a TV, so I'm looking on Amazon now for one, and all previous seasons of the show, so my comrades will accept me in to the liberal fold.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Glad you posted this too, thank you

and this
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

What's funny and ironic is that you posted that list in reply to someone that used one of the very techniques on that list: A hit and Run.

Well, I don't want to be accused of personal attacks

Good move. Your post, you refer to, in the one link, was removed. I didn't report anything to cause that. Now I feel personally attacked again, you quote another thread on the site to do it again?
edit on 31-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I wont accuse you of personal attacks, unless you personally attack me, but I will accuse you of posting lists about things you may not know very much about, considering the post you were slickly trying to reinforce used tactics on the very list you posted.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Off topic a bit ... but ... did I read that right?

Watching "Law and Order" is now a liberal trait?

Apparently it is. I don't own a TV, so I'm looking on Amazon now for one, and all previous seasons of the show, so my comrades will accept me in to the liberal fold.

Well, shows what I know. I would have guessed that shows glorifying the police state would have been more right-wing.

Oh well, I'm back to Das Capital and Rules for Radicals ... I downloaded them from Glenn Beck's site.

I've always wanted to read them.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

and this
www.youtube.com...

I call total BS on that 94%....

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

and this
www.youtube.com...

Poor little brainwashed kids. The rhetoric and lack of facts are astounding.

Emotional though. I'm sure this appeases to the knee-jerkers that care more about feelings than facts.
edit on 31-7-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I wont accuse you of personal attacks, unless you personally attack me, but I will accuse you of posting lists about things you may not know very much about, considering the post you were slickly trying to reinforce used tactics on the very list you posted.

Actually still reading it all.

Found an interesting one:

Technique #2 - 'CONSENSUS CRACKING'

A second highly effective technique (which you can see in operation all the time at www.abovetopsecret.com) is 'consensus cracking.' To develop a consensus crack, the following technique is used. Under the guise of a fake account a posting is made which looks legitimate and is towards the truth is made - but the critical point is that it has a VERY WEAK PREMISE without substantive proof to back the posting.

Once this is done then under alternative fake accounts a very strong position in your favour is slowly introduced over the life of the posting. It is IMPERATIVE that both sides are initially presented, so the uninformed reader cannot determine which side is the truth.

As postings and replies are made the stronger 'evidence' or disinformation in your favour is slowly 'seeded in.' Thus the uninformed reader will most like develop the same position as you, and if their position is against you their opposition to your posting will be most likely dropped. However in some cases where the forum members are highly educated and can counter your disinformation with real facts and linked postings, you can then 'abort' the consensus cracking by initiating a 'forum slide.'

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public.

To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment.

This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

edit on 31-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Law & Order goes way back to something like 1990.

It's an original NBC air (NBC not right wing).

Massive authoritarian/totalitarian themes based on current events and current hot political issues year by year in all the variations of the shows set in New York City.

All the way up from the police tactics and coroners and prosecutors.

Even some abortion episodes too.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

and this
www.youtube.com...

The 44 people that upvoted the video, who, we cannot know their ages? That means millenials want to defund PP?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Why is that technique of interest?

Please elaborate.

link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Because it is BS.

I think we need to apply that list to the video, it would line up nice.

link   

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Law & Order goes way back to something like 1990.

It's an original NBC air (NBC not right wing).

Massive authoritarian/totalitarian themes based on current events and current hot political issues year by year in all the variations of the shows set in New York City.

All the way up from the police tactics and coroners and prosecutors.

Even some abortion episodes too.

I remember a lot of shows that had current events...back to Cagney & Lacey. ER more, I think. St. Elsewhere , NYPD Blue....They are just TV shows. The only network TV I watch was Wayward Pines, and it is over.
edit on 31-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yes, but the Big3 TV Networks have a lock cinch on the propaganda cycles.

There's more propaganda in network TV shows than carter has pills.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who is the big 3?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Mawiss

But I know you're a liberal love abortion and watch law and order so maybe you're right

So maybe that's why I'm not a full-blown commie yet. I have to start watching law an order. Everything is clear to me now!

Trolling another thread here I see

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public.

To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment.

This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

One person first brought up an unrelated news story, like right off the bat. Are you accusing him? Hint: bunny. I highly doubt it. Another followed with a video of an animal. You accusing that person? Hint: Cute avatar that looks a little mad with clenched fists. I highly doubt that either. Meaning, I doubt they are 'forum sliders'.

I had actually thought forum sliding was linking to other forums on the same site for sort of mean purposes. But this is your theory post, so what do I know?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join