It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL: Investigator Says Stemexpress Bought INTACT Dead Babies From Planned Parenthood

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I knew there was some kind of corporate agenda hidden somewhere on the "inside".

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

In a meeting with their top leadership, they admitted that they sometimes get fully intact fetuses shipped to their laboratory from the abortion clinics they work with

No wonder they need a firm full of lawyers now.

Bankruptcy is next.

I highly doubt it. This was tried by the same nuts in 2000. They failed since nothing illegal was happening. That is where you see Connie Chung SPLICED onto the first video from 15 years ago. The same law applies today Hospitals and all kinds of medical facilities operate under the SAME law. The law was not broken. Read it in it's entirety. You may not like the graphic medical descriptions, but nothing has changed.

It is a large non profit, they have a law firm on retainer. They didn't just now, go out lawyer shopping. Or you meant stemxpress? Same for them, they already had a law firm. I can't follow your posts lol.
edit on 31-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
My intact, stillborn twin boys went to a company like this for genetic testing and research. Not a bombshell.

ETA: Dude's micro-tics were a bit outta control. Them now hiding behind journalism, investigative or otherwise, is a slap in the face to all journalists too.

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a great tribute that your sorrow might eventually prove to be someone else's health or saved lives!

I am beginning more and more to stand appalled at the kudos being thrown at these liars and confidence agents masquerading as the "Center for Medical Progress."

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Man, have you been drinking?

Better yet, have many of you been drinking?

Al Capone, the mafia and lions?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

They are claiming the meeting was confidential and that Daleiden signed a confidentiality agreement.

Well *of COURSE* they claim it's all "confidential".

Good luck with that argument.

please upload all your medical records, payments, doctors used, etc......oh, that's confidential, right

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The White House on Thursday waded into the debate, calling the group behind the sting videos "extremists on the right."

Naturally.

Why would the White House ever admit to any Left Wing money laundering ?

They have no choice now but to divert and blame.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sorry, this is no "bombshell". Just because breitbart told you it is doesn't make it so.

Neonatal Donation

The Littlest Donors

The 8-pound, 11-ounce girl was stillborn, raising all of the anguished questions that the unexpected death of a baby can bring. So when the call came asking if Slifka and her husband, Joseph, would consider donating Sophia’s tissue or organs, the stunned parents didn’t know what to say.

So they said yes.
She held not just the potential to save another baby, but to save another parent as well.”

With that decision, the Slifkas became part of a small but growing group of parents who agree to neonatal donation, a little-known practice that retrieves organs and tissues from babies who die during birth or shortly after for use in transplants and research.

edit on 7/31/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

But this time I believe there is a hostile corporate takeover in progress.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks for posting.

Appreciate you keeping the story alive, unlike some, who'd treat you like a dentist on safari.

What difference does it make? LOL

Same Progressive Defense as usual.

Here is the Playbook by the way:

cryptome.org...

Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation

10. Associate opponent charges with old news. A derivative of the straw man -- usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with - a kind of investment for the future should the matter not be so easily contained.) Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually then be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues -- so much the better where the opponent is or was involved with the original source.

7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could be taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.

9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues except with denials they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.

yowusa.com...

Twenty-Five Rules
of Disinformation

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil

Become incredulous and indignant

Create rumor mongers

Use a straw man

Sidetrack opponents with name calling, ridicule

edit on 31-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jul 31 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Fri Jul 31 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: added external quote tags, trimmed second quote

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

They are claiming the meeting was confidential and that Daleiden signed a confidentiality agreement.

Well *of COURSE* they claim it's all "confidential".

Good luck with that argument.

please upload all your medical records, payments, doctors used, etc......oh, that's confidential, right

I would, but the doctors' lawyers won't let me.

They cite HIPPA.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

A large non profit most certainly has in house council and hires an outside firm should they litigate. They most assuredly don't have a firm in retainer. But I know you're a liberal love abortion and watch law and order so maybe you're right

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What's funny and ironic is that you posted that list in reply to someone that used one of the very techniques on that list: A hit and Run.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

My intact, stillborn twin boys went to a company like this for genetic testing and research. Not a bombshell.

ETA: Dude's micro-tics were a bit outta control. Them now hiding behind journalism, investigative or otherwise, is a slap in the face to all journalists too.

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a great tribute that your sorrow might eventually prove to be someone else's health or saved lives!

I am beginning more and more to stand appalled at the kudos being thrown at these liars and confidence agents masquerading as the "Center for Medical Progress."

gryphon....the "center for Medical Progress" is the same frank Luntz inspired catch phrase as "Americans for prosperity" funded by the Koch Bros.......if a republican uses a catchphrase, then they are engaged in making the opposite happen...just my own general line of logic

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker But it IS old news. I didn't look through the rest because I am not playing a game.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

The White House on Thursday waded into the debate, calling the group behind the sting videos "extremists on the right."

Naturally.

Why would the White House ever admit to any Left Wing money laundering ?

They have no choice now but to divert and blame.

Right. The White House is also in league with Planned Parenthood. Sure, why not! Just add to the cavalcade of lies and dishonesty you guys are reveling in!

Any proof, proof? Evidence? Maybe a psychic prediction? Anything to substantiate your vague insinuations?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Gryphon66

gryphon....the "center for Medical Progress" is the same frank Luntz inspired catch phrase as "Americans for prosperity" funded by the Koch Bros.......if a republican uses a catchphrase, then they are engaged in making the opposite happen...just my own general line of logic

Can't say I disagree with you. Thanks for the added info!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mawiss

A large non profit most certainly has in house council and hires an outside firm should they litigate. They most assuredly don't have a firm in retainer. But I know you're a liberal love abortion and watch law and order so maybe you're right

They probably have both. Your other assumptions about me are not relevant. How I know this, you have no idea either.

American Bar Association:
Partnering with In-House Cousel- ABA
"Traditionally, it is the in-house counsel who retains outside attorneys and makes the final decisions on legal services required by a corporate or government entity. Establishing and maintaining an effective relationship with the in-house counsel is an important factor in becoming and remaining an outside counsel for a corporation or government."
edit on 31-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

And also brought up old news used to antagonize.

Its like rain on your wedding day....

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mawiss

But I know you're a liberal love abortion and watch law and order so maybe you're right

So maybe that's why I'm not a full-blown commie yet. I have to start watching law an order. Everything is clear to me now!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Off topic a bit ... but ... did I read that right?

Watching "Law and Order" is now a liberal trait?

EDIT: Now we'll never know. *sniff*
edit on 16Fri, 31 Jul 2015 16:43:51 -050015p042015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join