It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glitch In The Matrix

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ok this was back in the mid 90's. cellphones and internet werent common or practical yet to have access to like today. I was using a wheelchair at the time that had missing parts. It was missing some spacers that acted as washers, that were between the hand rim and the tires held together in place with phillip head screws. It was just little one inch long tubular washers is best how I can describe it. For those familiar with wheelchairs, or you can probably google wheelchair tires, you probably get an idea what im referring to. I had in its place a makeshift "tublar washer" I made from simalar size copper tubing and a bic pen cut in to one inch long tubes. The srews would come loose though out the day and I would retighten them at least four or five times a day. Sometimes they would completly come lose and come apart with the washers and the screws falling off.

So one night I went to go use the apartment complex payphone, where I was sharing an apartment with my friend at the time, to call for some pizza and the the washers and screws had come apart and I lost 2 of the washers and one of the screws while I was out making a call. I didnt bother with going back and retrieving the parts I lost thinking I would deal with it the next day because I was hungry and very tired. So we ate our pizza and we both went to sleep shortly after. The next morning when I got up around 8am and ready to go look for the missing parts outside I discovered the wheels had been repaired with factory original screws and spacers.

I freaked out laid back in bed thinking of the possibilities of how that could of happened. I thought, and maybe the only possible solution was my friend could have done the repairs but that was very unlikely because the evening I lost the parts was on a sunday night and the nearest medical supply store was at least 7 miles away. Also all the medical stores in town (Phoenix Az) were closed on Sundays and didn't open till 9am on weekdays.

When my friend returned from work I grilled him subtly about the previous night, before telling him what happened, to see if he had anything to do with it but it was apparent to me he had nothing to do with it. His jaws dropped with wide open eyes freaking out like I did that morning. He also was aware of the tires coming apart easily on my chair so he definately was just as floored as I was.

It was one of the craziest thing I ever experienced. We just chalked it up to guardian angels and ghosts lol it was pretty crazy to say the least.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I thought I'd chime in with another 'yeah, me too'. This happens all the time in my house. Most recently, a frying pan went missing. Myself, my wife and my mother in law looked high and low in the kitchen (the only place it could be) to no avail. My wife was adamant that she'd left it in the oven, ready for making a fry-up the very morning we were looking for it. Utterly confused, we stopped the search.

Imagine our surprise when we got up the next morning to find it back in the oven...

Keys, deodorant cans and other miscellaneous bits and bobs are always vanishing and reappearing in this house. We've actually come to enjoy it - it's like a game. I have no idea what the cause is (my wife thinks it's a friendly poltergeist) but, if we're going to go 'out there', I'm hedging my bets on dimension slips... or pixies

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

I received a message from the Matrix.

It was tattooed on the legs of a man.

The left leg on the calf muscle read "GAME".

The right leg in the same place read "OVER".

It freaked me out because maybe I was getting in too deep the Matrix and.. at first.. I didn't want to deal with it. But I finally accepted that the tattoos were a message from the Matrix. It was time. Force quit.

It's not a glitch per se, glitches can be messages, you have to understand how to decode those things.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Guitar picks. I have bought thousands over the years.
I should be ankle deep in them by now.
But damned if I can't find a single one.
Where do they all go?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Guitar picks. I have bought thousands over the years.
I should be ankle deep in them by now.
But damned if I can't find a single one.
Where do they all go?

I was asked recently - "Where's the weirdest place that you've ever found your guitar pick?"
My reply....
"Weirdest place? Exactly where I left it, but that's only ever happened once..."

G

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join