It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Draws Army of 100,000 Volunteers to First Nationwide Organizing Event

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

That's the problem, when times get hard, people look to blame the "other" someone different, foreign, for all of their ills... and it works too.

And this just shows that it's a two-way street. The citizenry is blaming 'the other': The Filthy Rich Psychos who are scrambling to batten the hatches before the plague of locusts arrives to destroy and overwhelm their entire world. lol!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

And this just shows that it's a two-way street. The citizenry is blaming 'the other': The Filthy Rich Psychos who are scrambling to batten the hatches before the plague of locusts arrives to destroy and overwhelm their entire world. lol!!!!

Well is it enough though?
These people own all of the media... look at Occupy, the media essentially demonised the protesters and turned everyone against it. These people don't want their Ivory Towers destroyed and they will do anything to stop it.

I was in London protesting the Iraq war and there were a million of us.... 1 Million people said no and they still went ahead and did it.

I really hope change is on the way....

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

These people own all of the media..

Funnily, happily, after Trump opened his yap on "MSM", a bunch of media lost their advertisers, and some corporations removed his name from their 'faves' list. He's like a clown, from his hair to his big mouth to his antics.

Lately, he's been xenophizing (is that a word?) EVERYONE - not just Mexicans, but even Chinese, even though when he announced his candidacy he BRAGGED that he just sold an apartment for 8 Million USD to a "Chinese guy."

Bernie IS making headlines on main-stream media as well as the alt news sites.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Go Bernie !!

But I read some comments about his 2nd Amendment twisting.

I will try to find the thread.

Go Bernie !!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Yeah I know... there's always hope, we'll see.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
"With high unemployment rates for high school-age kids in America — 36% for Hispanics — “I frankly do not believe we should be bringing in significant numbers of unskilled workers to compete with those kids. I want to see these kids get jobs,” Sanders said..

www.msnbc.com...

For a lefty he at least has some common sense.
Id vote for him before Hill any day.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He wants to ban certain types of assault rifles. That's all.
Why any American non-military citizen would need an assault rifle is beyond me.

But still - about you:
"Can't tell if serious, or trolling."

Let me try this note:
"Are you being serious or mocking? Please select one from below, highlight it and then click reply and paste to thread:

YES (I am being serious)

NO (I am just trolling)

"

Thanks ever so much.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

YES (I am being serious)

copied and pasted as instructed.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

YAY!!!! Wow! I feel like I just won $5 on a scratch-off dollar lottery ticket!

YAY for XUEN!

edit on 7/31/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Go Bernie !!

I will try to find the thread.

Go Bernie !!

Why look for a thread when you can get the word straight from the horses mouth.

Some of what he says I agree with I feel that people with a history of hurting others and people with mental problems shouldn't be allowed to own guns. Other than those things a person should be allowed to any rifle or pistol you want.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Why any American non-military citizen would need an assault rifle is beyond me.

Many people want them just for target practice and you have others that want to live out COD fantasies. Personally I wouldn't own one because they are basically useless for hunting.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

That's what I was talking about.

The gun show "loopholes" is what some people are disagreeing with.

A member has a thread about that.

The point was that those "loopholes" are being over emphasized.

Bernie is probably getting his info from advisers and might be fully informed.

Gun shows have mostly licensed dealers and it's not illegal to buy a gun from a private party.

The criminals will buy from unholy sources anyway.

So maybe the laws are useless to begin with.

I really don't know.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Yay Bernie. . .

but. . .

If this turns into another cult of personality (Obama) then I'll bid good-bye.

After 7, 8 years of hearing how Obama was going to change the world and solve all our problems. . . . if I start hearing how Bernie is going to be the answer to all our prayers, then good-bye.

I can't do another year of "hope and change".

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Yay Bernie. . .

but. . .

If this turns into another cult of personality (Obama) then I'll bid good-bye.

After 7, 8 years of hearing how Obama was going to change the world and solve all our problems. . . . if I start hearing how Bernie is going to be the answer to all our prayers, then good-bye.

I can't do another year of "hope and change".

Please don't abandon the Donald. No cult of personality there eh?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Hopey changy much?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

These people own all of the media..

Funnily, happily, after Trump opened his yap on "MSM", a bunch of media lost their advertisers, and some corporations removed his name from their 'faves' list. He's like a clown, from his hair to his big mouth to his antics.

Lately, he's been xenophizing (is that a word?) EVERYONE - not just Mexicans, but even Chinese, even though when he announced his candidacy he BRAGGED that he just sold an apartment for 8 Million USD to a "Chinese guy."

Bernie IS making headlines on main-stream media as well as the alt news sites.

Funny, you say trump opened his yap and MSM media and corporations drop him. I would think that means he is the man we want! Or do you subscribe to MSM propaganda and corporate management of your life?

Also xenophobic? He is married to a legal immigrant-FYI. He says a lot of things, but guess what? A lot of us say all that in private. I personally am sick of the constant influx unfettered here in So Cal! It's not for fear of other cultures, it because its too many people taking from our system!

You may think Trumps a clown, but his lack of fear is refreshing in comparison to every other politician out there.
My comments are not to downplay Sanders, I have not given him his due study, but only to counter your comments of Trump.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Hopey changy much?

As in the "Hopium and Nannywanna" complex.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Hopey changy much?

When Bush is sworn in you can abandon all hope but there will be plenty of change!

Are you a gambelin man?

edit on 31-7-2015 by olaru12 because: $^URMT%&*

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Hopey changy much?

When Bush is sworn in you can abandon all hope but there will be plenty of change!

Are you a gambelin man?

If Bush is sworn in, I doubt anyone but the PTB will be happy. Bush3 is not being promoted in the media for a reason. No one wants that, that I am aware of, and I'm surrounded by conservatives.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SunnyDee

originally posted by: olaru12

Hopey changy much?

Are you a gambelin man?

If Bush is sworn in, I doubt anyone but the PTB will be happy. Bush3 is not being promoted in the media for a reason. No one wants that, that I am aware of, and I'm surrounded by conservatives.

Bush is chosen....it has nothing to do with politics, elections, campaigns, conservatives, liberals etc. or anyother BS media charades.

I hope I'm wrong but Ive been around long enough, studied politics to recognize patterns and rituals. If I'm wrong I'll be the first in line to eat my crow.

are you a gamblin man?
edit on 31-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join