It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malasian Airline MH370, Captain America: Winter Soldier Connection

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I was going to post this a year ago but never got around to it but now since they might have found a piece of the plane it is relevant and might show where the rest of the plane is located. MH370 disappeared March 8, 2014 and The Winter Soldier opened April 4, 2014, so the plane was fresh in my mind. At 3:32 into the movie, bottom right corner words appear, Indian Ocean with co_ordinates Lat 16N 55'12.06" Long 72N 56'7.09". You have to change Lat From N to S and Long N to E.

I opened Google Earth and entered in co-ordinates Lat 16 55' 12.06" S Long 72 56' 7.09" E and got this:

It showed just East of the Maldives and Reunion Island. I did some Measurements from where the Australian search was, roughly 2200-2300 miles, and the co-ordinates from the movie are roughly the same distance from Kuala Lumpur.
So I bet they will find the plane close to those co-ordinates and one has to ask the question: How did the coordinates in the movie match where the plane might be found? Insider information or something else. Remember the Dark Knight and Sandy Hook......
edit on 30-7-2015 by iamcreation because: took 2 words out that did not matter

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hey cool comic book based movies explains it, I am disappointed i didn't catch this the first time I seen the film. Maybe the next film they should take a more direct approach n just make it more like idk CNN or whatever and just show us the impending conspiracy doom.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: iamcreation

So who tells the movie producers/directors or who ever to put this info in the movies?

Why do they want their secrets placed in blockbuster movies?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I agree that this is more than likely a coincidence.

To answer your question, though..

Someone who wants to take credit for what they have done.

The illuminati is supposedly obsessed with creating minuscule calling cards.
edit on 31-7-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Yeah, it is something trendy the elite do in order to taunt the masses.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
well thats pretty close to Diego Garcia ! :-)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

is it? Or is it something that silly conspiracy theorists claim to make themselves feel clever? How do you tell the difference?

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: darkbake

is it? Or is it something that silly conspiracy theorists claim to make themselves feel clever? How do you tell the difference?

Why shame a conspiracy theorist on ATS even if that is the case? Isn't this the place for outside of the box thinking?

Smh...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: unphased

No, this is the place for denying ignorance. And I fail to see how my question shames anybody.
edit on 7/31/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: unphased

No, this is the place for denying ignorance. And I fail to see how my question shames anybody.

Pardon me for thinking ignorance was what filled the box...

Oh and I'm sorry "belittle" since you enjoy semantics.
edit on 31-7-2015 by unphased because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2015 by unphased because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So who tells the movie producers/directors or who ever to put this info in the movies?

Why do they want their secrets placed in blockbuster movies?

So who tells the movie producers/directors or who ever to put this info in the movies? We don't know, no one has owned up to it yet.

Why do they want their secrets placed in blockbuster movies? We don't know, they haven't told us yet. Perhaps its because coming events cast their shadow forward?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Denying ignorance does not in any way equal shooting down any conspiracy angle that you encounter, like you do.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

It isn't a conspiracy or just coincidence, there's a cosmic joker out there with one warped sense of humour.

No joke

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

You've got the coordinates wrong.

They should be 16 55'12.06" N 72 56'7.09" E

As stated later in the movie it places it just off the coast of India

Screenshot from the movie:

In reality though, those coordinates placed the ship over 20 miles off the coast..

edit on 31/7/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

In reality though, those coordinates placed the ship over 20 miles off the coast..

Don't sovereign waters extend miles and miles from the coast of a country? It could be 20 miles of the coast yet one mile from sovereign waters.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Very interested. S + F to start.

At work now, but will look further into this later. Very interesting.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: YouPeople

Yeah I had in my mind from land for some reason. Either way the coordinates just off India are the correct ones.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
interesting for sure. add this to the list of all the other odd coincidental hints in movies of events that would later unfold.

from what i've heard people say. they do this because it's a sort of karmic loophole for "them".

if "they" tell or warn us of an event in a movie that's essentially a karmic out for them. we were informed. a way of basically trying not to reap what they sow.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What if you multiply the co-ordinates by 33?

Muhahahahah!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
interesting for sure. add this to the list of all the other odd coincidental hints in movies of events that would later unfold.

from what i've heard people say. they do this because it's a sort of karmic loophole for "them".

if "they" tell or warn us of an event in a movie that's essentially a karmic out for them. we were informed. a way of basically trying not to reap what they sow.

Now that is sweet. I could kill thousands of folks, but as long as I placed an obscure reference to my crime in a movie clip, I am square with the karma train? I gotta tell the other higher up masons about this!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join