It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Once in a Blue Moon", tomorrow Friday July 31, what would you be lucky to see

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
O Blue Moon, grant me a large sum of money so that I can afford whichever "soul mate" I'd like.

Dip da dip da dip

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I want to see a Bigfoot too, I'm a Washingtonian as well and also have spent a good deal of time tramping around in the woods, all over the state, and never had a glimpse.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tRiP2BrAiN

I'll make sure to see it tonight and think about the man I love. And yes, I am lucky enough to have found my soulmate already !

edit on 31-7-2015 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2015 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Is there something rare you would like to see? Have you found your soulmate?

Yes - a BIG FAT CHECK in my mailbox that is calculated exactly to pay off the few loans I have (including my mortgage).

Or - OTOH, a tornado that finally levels my house so I can claim the insurance money.

I can think of other things as well - but we have to realize that it wouldn't be a "rare occurrence" if we didn't have our calendar set up in defiance of the regular moon cycle. If a "Month" (from the latin root for 'moon') was actually 28 days long, it would be one full every month period.

Arbitrary "rarity" having only to do with our weird calendar.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I woke up at 5:30am this July 31st mornin to get on the roof to see this blue moon I researched about. It was full at 5:42am where I am from. It wasn't blue but I saw a blue aura around it only for a few minutes, but my eyes could've been playing tricks on me because the surface of the moon doesn't actually turn blue

The next one will occur in 2018(there will be two that year). They can happen every two to three years. Folks will see one in their lifetime if they step outside on time and the sky is clear

www.moongiant.com...
www.space.com...

I'm truly glad I woke up and so did my hubby and 10 yr old son
we enjoyed gazing at the beautiful full moon. Me and my boy stayed out longer to watch it go down. Great memories!

Much peace -nat

edit on 31-7-2015 by natalia because: (no reason given)

EDIT- I didn't answer question. Yes I am married to my soulmate of this lifetime. And there's not one thing I would change or want anything more than what I have right now.
edit on 31-7-2015 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: natalia

Natalia thank you for sharing that precious memory. And I am sure your son will forever have that memory, I remember many moments from my childhood like that. That is awesome that you are married to your soulmate and and that you are content with what you have. You are truly rich!
(And I love your quote about life!)

BuzzyWigs, I hope you fall into some money to rip through your bills, but not a tornado ripping through your house! I wouldn't want you to lose your possessions in the house

Blackmetalmist, I am happy that you found your soulmate. May you have a lifetime of happiness with him

Hidinout, I hope you find Bigfoot too! But I don't want to be left out, I want to see him too!!!

IridiumFlareMadness, may you come across that large sum of money. But I would be a little scared of the "soulmate" you would get with that money. But the money would be nice.

darkbake, may your OKCupid account blow up with messages!

boymonkey, I hope that it is crystal!!

Shiloh7, be as crass as you want my friend! Enjoy the show and each other!!!

Happy moon-gazing all!!!
edit on 31-7-2015 by tRiP2BrAiN because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join