It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now you have to worry about invisible chemtrails too.......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
By the way, I can tell the difference between regular invisible jet exhaust and an invisible chemtrail just by looking at it.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Huh...well this is a stretch, even for me.

...Disinfo's finest hour

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People
I just 'realized' that invisible ''chemtrails'' don't exist until we observe them.

#dontlookup

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
How in the hell does someone witness "Non-visible chemtrails (high-altitude chemtrails not visible from the ground)"?

They rent a plane or chopper and go investigate from a higher altitude.

not yet they haven't.....

Or they use binoculars or a telescope.

theyare not visible from het ground, remember??!!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

Huh...well this is a stretch, even for me.

...Disinfo's finest hour

I see you've read the article too. What did you consider to be the worst disinfo ?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So we can be certain that we're not certain about the certainty of certain certainties of things existing?

I got lost somewhere . . .

i ain't gone to college or nuthin', but i reckon them there things in the skies is evil . . . or not.

shucky dang darn. got me cornered again, world. . .

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
a reply to: pl3bscheese

By all means prove the rainbow farts of invisible unicorns don't exist.

Sure can they leave persistent chemtrails. On a more serious note so let's see can't prove chemtrails exist so now we just move to planes no longer have contrails. This is beyond moving the goal posts this is changing stadiums.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I was under the impression that the point of chemtrails were to either control the population or to shorten there lives. I've always been on the fence about them anyway. I do understand that the government did do experiments on certain populations in this country (been a while since I've read up on the trails though)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Why would they make them visible in the first place? Or why would they not just do them at night or on cloudy days...hehe

Hell, why not just put it in our drinking water...bottle water..

edit on 31-7-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

No, the true point of chemtrails is to make money. There is no other material effect of them beyond Dane Wigington et al having nice expensive houses and cars.

He thanks you all for your support LOL.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Hmmm , being going on at least since WW2 , have they worked yet , what did they do to me . Please lunatic fringe will you

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Whenever I see a chemtrail thread, I picture this guy dancing, set to Entry Of The Gladiators...

Does that make me a bad person?

Edit: Try it! Play the music, and watch the goalposts dance! It's mesmerising.
edit on 7/31/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Here's the problem, why does the spraying always get mentioned or thought of as harmful or bad??? What if it's was created not out of bad intentions but necessity from the changing Sun in our solar system??? What if back when this program started their knowledge was not what it is now and they are so deep into the project that the so called after effects from these particles are worth it because of something they know do to the cycles of the planet, solar system, and universe that we know of???

You see, the non-believers or prove me this or that thinkers don't actually think objectively. Science is all theory and very rarely is something proven to actually be true that isn't later changed due to new knowledge.

The word conspiracy itself is a media man made term to discredit free thinkers. The government wants obedient worker bees, not people that question motives and ideas. Our forefathers used to conspire together but they used the word conspire instead of gather which simply meant to talk about issues.

Will we ever know the absolute truth about anything??? Very doubtful, but you'd be hard pressed to prove much of anything. Most scientists are funded by governments which if you used any critical thinking it wouldn't be crazy to think that because their livelihood relies on these government grants that they would toe the line and steer their data to collate with agendas above our commoner, middle/lower class, pay grades.

My point is why be so skeptical...would I love to walk through the world not asking questions...a mindless ignorance is bliss drone or would I rather want to learn intellectually and spiritually through not excepting the spoon of # were constantly fed in all aspects of life. I would rather have all the issues that come with the latter personally.

I also am aware that without people that oppose other I/we would never learn anything as we would have no reason too. So for that I thank you for making me do research beyond reading ridiculous trolled sites like this one where the slogan is Deny Ignorance but yet you are ridiculed almost daily if you have any idea, thought, or present anything as proof or evidence which i mentioned above rarely exist.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NONPOINT21

Cool, as a fan of critical thinking and asking questions, perhaps you could give this one a go,

If contrails are man made cirrus clouds (they are, feel free to look that up) and cirrus clouds can last for hours, then why can't contrails last for hours?

Please keep in mind the only visible evidence ever offered for chemtrails is the trails that are said to not be able to last more than a few minutes.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Nothing to see here, folks. That was a joke.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I'm tired of the pessimistic critical thinking of others. But on subject, I'm still on the fence on contrails. This is just one of those things that are a little hard for myself to confirm or deny. I do remember the first time I noticed them in the sky, I was in 3rd grade and thought to myself, oh wow that plane made a cloud. That was in 95 or 96. Man i feel old thinking about those years.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Well, I have always pointed out that, unless chemrails were nothing more than crystals of frozen dihydrogen monoxide, they would be invisible (or near enough invisible) from the ground. Just like ash and sulphur clouds are when ejected into to stratosphere by volcanoes .......

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

PMOMC LMAO

Put Me O My Chair

SnF

We don't always agree.
But when we do, I make sure it's with
So be thirsty when I get there.

edit on Rpm73115v19201500000034 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NONPOINT21

You see, the non-believers or prove me this or that thinkers don't actually think objectively. Science is all theory and very rarely is something proven to actually be true that isn't later changed due to new knowledge.

The word conspiracy itself is a media man made term to discredit free thinkers. The government wants obedient worker bees, not people that question motives and ideas. Our forefathers used to conspire together but they used the word conspire instead of gather which simply meant to talk about issues.

Will we ever know the absolute truth about anything??? Very doubtful, but you'd be hard pressed to prove much of anything.

My point is why be so skeptical...would I love to walk through the world not asking questions...a mindless ignorance is bliss drone or would I rather want to learn intellectually and spiritually through not excepting the spoon of # were constantly fed in all aspects of life. I would rather have all the issues that come with the latter personally.

I also am aware that without people that oppose other I/we would never learn anything as we would have no reason too. So for that I thank you for making me do research beyond reading ridiculous trolled sites like this one where the slogan is Deny Ignorance but yet you are ridiculed almost daily if you have any idea, thought, or present anything as proof or evidence which i mentioned above rarely exist.

I think you have it about right,
This is a non thread.
edit on 31-7-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I'm tired of the pessimistic critical thinking of others. But on subject, I'm still on the fence on contrails. This is just one of those things that are a little hard for myself to confirm or deny. I do remember the first time I noticed them in the sky, I was in 3rd grade and thought to myself, oh wow that plane made a cloud. That was in 95 or 96. Man i feel old thinking about those years.

Luckily, you for one, can rest easy. The key figures in the chemtrail community are certain the spraying started in 1999.
io9.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join