It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dashcam Video Shows Medford Police Officer Threatening Driver with "A hole in your head"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Seems to be happening a lot lately..Please watch the WHOLE video , thank you..

After 30 years on the force, it is time for this guy to retire as he cannot handle this job anymore.

I get the impression that this officer believes he is WAY above us "normal" citizens in his twisted mind...

A Medford police officer is on administrative leave after he was recorded threatening a driver during a traffic stop Sunday night. “I’ll put a hole right through your head,” Detective Stephen Lebert is heard telling the driver, who recorded the heated encounter on his dashboard camera. In the video uploaded to YouTube titled “Medford Detective threatens to kill civilian,” the driver explains that he made a wrong turn on an unfamiliar rotary at Winthrop and High streets. The video shows Lebert, who was off-duty at the time, wearing shorts and an undershirt. He’s seen pulling in front of the driver in an unmarked vehicle, saying “now you’re done” and ordering him to roll down his window. The driver, a software designer named Mike from Malden, then backs up before seeing Lebert pull out his police badge. He tells Lebert that he didn’t realize he was a cop. “I’ll blow a hole right through your [expletive] head,” Lebert says as the driver pulls over. “You’re lucky I’m a cop because I’d be beating the [expletive] out of you right now.”

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Looks like another Jade Helm exercise.

A.I. has taken over.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If these guys aren't careful, they will one day go too far and may run in to a lawfully carrying citizen that will do what it takes to defend themselves.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

He told the person to leave before he gets into more trouble, and he was only asking random questions. I have family in Medford, I will be sending this to them.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Third time posted.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
If these guys aren't careful, they will one day go too far and may run in to a lawfully carrying citizen that will do what it takes to defend themselves.

One could only hope

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4

originally posted by: introvert

One could only hope

I don't. No one wishes for something like that to happen, but I fear it is inevitable.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The second LEO or anyone else on American soil threatens me directly with "I'll put a bullet in your head" I will be fearing for my life, and I will kill that person.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bovah2

yeah right
bs

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join