It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive!! Samuel DuBose Shooting! Second Police officer's body cam angle.Caught Lying SMOKING GUN

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

"However, my dad was a cop"

Explains it. As was my brother, so I've heard first hand how they talk about their job and the people they target. All you're doing here is defending your father, a natural instinct. Nothing wrong with that in the slightest but it doesn't change the fact that there's a systemic issue with police and unaccountable authority in general.

We can't go on giving ANYONE unaccountable authority. Not the police, not the intell agencies and not the military. If I held unaccountable authority I'd probably end up abusing it. That's the nature of unaccountable authority. There has also been experiments showing how people will follow any sort of demand from an authority figure, including harming innocent people. The Milgram experiment and Stanford Prison study shed light on the issue.

If most Americans actually knew how many people the USG has killed, why they did and how they did it one of two things would happen- people would take to the streets in protest or take to the streets cheering while waving the flag.

I guess that's what it boils down to. People who think industrial scale violence is necessary to bring "peace and order" will always be the ones waving the flag. Here at home they'll be defending police brutality.

Not everyone will go along with it all:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 31-7-2015 by JeanPaul because: Typo

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6
Hamilton County Prosecutor announces that the Grand Jury fails to indict the other two officers involved in the DuBose shooting.

Obvious double standard.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thill
a reply to: starfoxxx

. I also clearly state that pulling a gun this quick was a major NO-NO on the cops side. But this discussion is not about (at least most of it anywhere I look) weather he pulled the gun to fast or not, it is weather he shot the guy before the guy tried to flee or after.

Glad you agree that the cop never should of had the gun out in the first place..

Second IT DOESN'T MATTER if he shot the guy in the face BEFORE or AFTER he tried to flee..
The guy should of not been shot at all.. Does your IQ allow you to understand that??

Now if you want to nit pick,

go to 1:51 in the video, cop goes to open Dubose's door,
Dubose holds the door closed with one hand and starts the car,
the officer grabs his gun, DuBose puts it in gear, THEN BOOM SHOT fire,
you hear the dead Dubose's foot hit the gas and run into a light post.
the cop was never stuck or caught under the car as per this
video and as per the second officer's video which is in the op.
The other officer with him lied about the whole caught under the car bull crap

get real

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
Am I missing something here? Where and how does this video show anything? You can't see above the dash WTF?

And why in the hell am i the first to point that out, 3 pages deep?

I saw another video with high quality audio and you can clearly hear the guy flooring the gas before the officer shoots, the cop was taken back and clearly knocked off his feat. Should he have pulled a gun? ...probably not, but he shouldn't be indicted for murder either. This guys goin down because of this newage kill whitey bull# and we need to make an example. How bout don't be a fk'n thug, driving without a license with a bottle of gin under the front seat, tryin to speed off with the cops hand in the fk'n door... you might get shot in the face.

I haven't looked through the rest of the thread yet, but I imagine I am not the first to respond to your above post.

Yes. You are missing something. A lot of somethings, actually.

The car didn't accelerate until AFTER he was shot in the head due to the things the body does at that moment. Tensing was NEVER dragged by the car. Mr. Dubose had BOTH HANDS UP seconds before, and when, Tensing shot him point bank in the head...Tensing fell backwards because he couldn't handle the recoil on his weapon (Sig Sauer P320, looks to be chambered w/ .45ACP to me). That's too much gun for a campus cop, IMHO.

Mr. Dubose did NOT have a bottle of gin. It was "smell good" or air freshener. Brush up on your African American facts and do some research on it, a LOT of people other than African Americans use it because it smells good. In the video, Tensing smells it and then puts it on top of the car. Do you think for a second that Tensing wouldn't have escalated the stop at THAT point if that was an open bottle of gin??

The info that Mr. Dubose gave him a bottle of alcohol came from Tensing's official report of the indicent...Which was FULL of lies. See my post on page three, the one that shows his propensity for lying and how easily it appears to come to him.

But, I have a feeling, even after being informed on these FACTS, that you will STILL attempt to try and pin blame on Mr. Dubose and there is nothing anyone on God's Green Earth can do about that...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Starfoxxx, I am finding that trying to explain the FACTS (based solely on the body cam videos) is futile. People who want to blame Mr. Dubose, will blame him. Regardless if you hit them square in the head with the facts, they'll still try to nit pick and find SOMETHING he did wrong. His record, his not having the license plate on the car, him not having a license on him, etc. Seems that some people feel these menial offenses are best handled with straight up, bullet to the brain, execution.

What a sick, sad society we live in these days.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

The word on the grapevine is that some traffic cops need to meet infringement quotas, and the best time to do that is when people are car pooling or commuting to work.

It happened to a co-worker of mine-we were carpooling to work and the cops were lying in wait-they pulled the driver over, checked the tread on the tires, the emissions from the exhaust...you name it, they checked it. Have you noticed how traffic cops are more active in the holiday period? It's got little to do with the safety of travelers and more to do with infringement quotas. The safest, latest car in the world will still kill a family of four if the driver falls asleep at the wheel, but yet if your car is a rustbucket then it's unsafe.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
Sometimes when I read the comments...wow, unreal.
Did the OP just skip right past some of you?
Did you hear the wanna be cop lying to the officers about Tensing being dragged?
Did you see Tensing chase down the car as if the man really drove off? He knows he just shot the man in the head ffs can we stay on point here.
The guy in car DID NOTHING to deserve being shot in the head and murdered, he didn't even have time to respond or resist for that matter. Bottom f****** line!

This!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Wait...what? Do you really think the military are trained not to point their guns unless they are going fire? That is preposterous.

Yes, Marines for example are trained not to point their gun at anything they don't intend to shoot, but on the other hand they are trained to intend to shoot everything. Your disconnect is that you think "intend to shoot" means "going to shoot". They will full well point their guns at someone they aren't necessarily going to shoot, but you can bet your balls they intend to shoot said person if it comes down to it...

An officer of the law is trained in the same way. If they have a gun pointed at you, they already intend to shoot you, they just have gone from intention (planning phase) to reality (shooting phase).

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

No the problem is that these cops arent professional enough to handle civilians mouthing off. There is nothing illegal about it. Cops deal with people all day, it's gonna happen. No need to kill someone over it.

Thank you. Now, can we get some big boys behind those badges?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Don't you just hate that? People try to downplay the events leading up to these deaths all the time. They claim "oh she got killed because she didn't use her turn signal." ... "Oh he got killed because he didn't have a front license plate." ... "Oh he got killed because he was giving attitude.".

Its a pathetic attempt to downplay the events, and remove any blame from the deceased. They focus on the event the started the confrontation, but ignore all the other events that lead to the confrontation's end result.

It seems to be a real problem here on ATS.
edit on 31-7-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

You just raised a huge question in my mind. I don't know why I never thought about it before.

I am a country gal. I was eight years old when my dad put a gun in my hands for the first time. He taught me how to shoot, but first and foremost, he taught me gun safety and gun respect.

He taught all ten of us how to hunt. He never taught us how to kill. I love shooting at things, targets. Even as a girl my dad would laugh at me, because when he took me hunting he said it was just him and me time together, because he knew we were never going to bring anything back.

I couldn't do it. Even when it came to the chickens, I made my brother do the dirty work.

Can you teach someone to kill? Sure, you can reach them the skills, but the desire to kill, is that teachable?

I know about drugs and brainwashing, but a strong, healthy minded individual, how do you teach them to kill, because "I said so"?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
The car didn't accelerate until AFTER he was shot in the head due to the things the body does at that moment. Tensing was NEVER dragged by the car.

I think you might want to study the video a bit more. I am an image and video analyst, and after studying the video, it appears the cop was being dragged, and the car was moving before the gunshot.

I will give you a break because the video is hard to see while it is shaking (its shaking because he was being dragged), but if you stabilize it, and look at a few reference points (keep your eye on the center pillar of the car, and the trees behind it) you can see the trees were moving behind the center pillar, which means the car was moving for a brief moment. After the gunshot he was no longer being dragged.

I will stabilize it and make it available to you so you can see it your self.

But if I were you I would just stop stating things as if they are facts.
edit on 31-7-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Actually, the cop says "stop, STOP!" because the car was moving and he was being dragged. I implore all of you to study the video more, the car was moving, and the cop was dragged a few feet.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Watch the slow motion version and put your bias to the side for 2mins.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

For being an analyst you're a wee bit off.

The first time the cop says "stop" is as he's reaching into the vehicle. The second time happens a heartbeat later.

Yes the car was moving. The relative height of the body cam through the whole time he's at the window doesn't lend itself to the idea that he was being dragged. Sidestepping, shuffling, walking, whatever you want to call it as the car rolled is not being dragged. The car didn't accelerate heavily until after the shot was fired.

I don't disagree the car was moving. I do disagree he was being dragged. I do disagree that he said "stop" twice while being dragged.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The Guardian and Truth in Media are both reporting that officers Weibel and Kidd were both involved in a death in 2010, and according to the victims family, were supposed to have been fired.
ATS Thread on the Subject
edit on 31-7-2015 by Chickensalad because: wrong name :/

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Being dragged or trying to hold on?

As stupid as this may sound, I have done this myself.

Somtime in my mid 20's, my best friend's two year old daughter was standing in my front seat dancing while we were unloading my car. She slipped off the seat, somehow disengaged the brake and down the hill the car started to go.

I did the first thing that came to my mind. I grabbed the door windowframe, thank God, the window was down, and I held on for dear life. After running like crazy and being dragged about two blocks, the car was stopped by a retaining wall. Again, thank God, the child was not hurt.

The whole time I was being dragged, it never dawned on me to "let go of the darn car!"

Adrenaline can make you do some really stupid crap.

edit on 31-7-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Sometimes auto correct is just a little bit way too helpful.

(post by symphonyofblase removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: AmenStop

Well they just failed to indict the other two officers, so how exactly would charging them "twice whatever the offending officer did" solve literally anything?

I mean...anything. Seriously.

I am saying that if we want police to stop consistently lying on all reports and for all other officers, we need to charge them twice the crimes of who they lied for.

I believe that 95% of police reports are all lies.

Every time a cop has said "they were dragged" was a lie, OK once it wasnt, every other time was.

Either the police start to prosecute the criminals (themselves) or the people will do it for them.
edit on 31-7-2015 by AmenStop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AmenStop

And I'm asking you how charging somebody for crimes they didn't commit is going to solve anything.

A DA will look marvelous standing in a court room trying to convince a jury to indict, let alone convict, a cop of two counts of murder because he lied in a report. Didn't murder anybody, but lied in a report.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join