It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive!! Samuel DuBose Shooting! Second Police officer's body cam angle.Caught Lying SMOKING GUN

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

It benefits no one if this destructive norm is allowed to continue. Even a blind man can clearly see where this is all heading.

I scream inside every time I see a post that dismisses these behaviors, or treat them as trivial.

When will it sink in? When you are snatched from your homes, lined up for the trains, or the tanks are patrolling the streets?

Better go back and read a little history, because we are about to repeat it.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Given the almost total lack of police questioning the validity of these shootings, it would appear the police versus citizens is in full play. They won't come out and say it because if they do, they will soon after lose the game they have created.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
The one common factor in all the incidents? People not STFU and resisting arrest. You have to have a low digit IQ if you think mouthing off, talking back, and being aggressive with a cop is going to end well for you.

These events are tragic but at the end of the day, none of it would have happened had the guy / gal just STFU. You have to know when to pick your battles.

I'm a black male so I understand what it is like to feel as if you are being targeted. However, my dad was a cop and he taught me earlier on to just STFU EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE RIGHT AND THE COP IS WRONG.

What you numbnuts don't seem to get is that police are already on edge. They have no idea who you are when they pull you over. They don't know if you are Sunday school teacher or if you got a body in the trunk. All they want is to do their job and get home to their families that night. When you start copping an attitude, you are escalating a situation with a person who is already on edge.

No one is arguing that police are always right. But I am getting sick of all this Monday morning quarterbacking. It only takes a split second for what could have been a simple traffic stop to a cop being killed by not paying attention. Go look up the videos with cops getting blasted after pulling someone over.

THere was a cop killed a few weeks ago. Pulled a car over and got blasted before he even got to the window of the car.

Congratulations. You are a model citizen. Exactly what the government want.

"Just stfu and do as you're told and you wont get hurt." Got ya!!

I guess we all just need to be more accepting of the overbearing government and their police fixers! Who are we to have our own minds and opinions our lives belong to them!

I think i'm starting to understand. From now on I will no longer get upset or annoyed at all the oppressive laws or cowardly thug police who enforce them. I will smile politely and take it up the @ss because that is obviously the solution.

It's all our fault! Thank you for enlightening me.

edit on 2737Friday372015-07-31T08:37:27-05:003727 7 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Thill

Isn't the first rule of carrying a gun is never brandish it unless you intend to use it?

From what I understand this rule applies to military not police. I think (might be wrong thou), that a Police officer can pull the gun as a scare/prevention tactic. Would need somebody more informed to comment on that.

He pulled it out of the holster which would indicate intent. He is a campus officer, shouldn't his primary sidearm be a taser anyway? *visions of "Don't Taze Me Bro" come to mind*.

Not exacly as per their website they are fully empowered police so they can carry a gun: www.uc.edu...

The UC Police Department (UCPD) is a fully empowered law enforcement agency that operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. All police officers are certified by the state of Ohio and have full police authority. The department currently employs 72 police officers and 26 security officers.

As I've stated before, this officer had more than enough probable cause to escalate this beyond a traffic citation because of the Gin, no ID, etc. Just not sure how you jump right to blowing a mans face off.

I am right with You on this one, I think he pulled way to soon IMO and should be held accountable for the drivers death weather he pulld the trigger by accident or on purpose.

edit on 31/7/15 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Calm down eat a waffle or something. If You read my post (might try to do it after eating that waffle) I clearly state I think both sides were in the wrong here. I also clearly state that pulling a gun this quick was a major NO-NO on the cops side. But this discussion is not about (at least most of it anywhere I look) weather he pulled the gun to fast or not, it is weather he shot the guy before the guy tried to flee or after. Also like I stated this is not my analysis I found it on another forum and just provided it for more info on the case.

I get that You think all cops are the devils seed and should be abolished preferably together with their kin just to be sure none of that evil slips out (sarcasm), but hey some of us are taking this case without any emotions whatsoever, just analyzing the situation.

But Your ad persona attack is basically the confirmation for me why I was doing a good thing not getting involved in a rational discussion on this topic. Thank You for reminding me

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The one common factor in all the incidents? People not STFU and resisting arrest. You have to have a low digit IQ if you think mouthing off, talking back, and being aggressive with a cop is going to end well for you.

These events are tragic but at the end of the day, none of it would have happened had the guy / gal just STFU. You have to know when to pick your battles.

I'm a black male so I understand what it is like to feel as if you are being targeted. However, my dad was a cop and he taught me earlier on to just STFU EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE RIGHT AND THE COP IS WRONG.

What you numbnuts don't seem to get is that police are already on edge. They have no idea who you are when they pull you over. They don't know if you are Sunday school teacher or if you got a body in the trunk. All they want is to do their job and get home to their families that night. When you start copping an attitude, you are escalating a situation with a person who is already on edge.

No one is arguing that police are always right. But I am getting sick of all this Monday morning quarterbacking. It only takes a split second for what could have been a simple traffic stop to a cop being killed by not paying attention. Go look up the videos with cops getting blasted after pulling someone over.

THere was a cop killed a few weeks ago. Pulled a car over and got blasted before he even got to the window of the car.

I've been preaching and preaching these tactics for years now. Dating back to when there used to be a TSA thread created everyday. The problem is we have people who think they know how to police when in fact they have no clue.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silicis n Volvo

I guess we all just need to be more accepting of the overbearing government and their police fixers! Who are we to have our own minds and opinions our lives belong to them!

I think i'm starting to understand. From now on I will no longer get upset or annoyed at all the oppressive laws or cowardly thug police who enforce them. I will smile politely and take it up the @ss because that is obviously the solution.

Do you really want to give 320 million people the right to their own opinion...really? It's very hard to get 10 people on board with the same idea let alone 320 million. There is a reason we have someone to govern our decisions for us. Don't get me wrong, I can't say I agree with them but it would be total chaos if we did it without a gov't.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

This is an absolute cowardly, ignorant, and pathetic veiwpoint to take.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

One problem, as I see it, is cops are taught to shoot first and ask questions later-literally.

Before cops should even pick up a gun at the academy, they should be taught how to properly conduct themselves, They serve the public and need to know how to resolve conflicts through dialogue instead of force, which obviously should be the final option.

However some cops are just @$$holes. I've waddled my way home after a stint at the bar and and cops have pulled me up, saw me drunk and chuckled before asking if I was okay and if, I knew where I was, and If knew where I was going. I give them the thumbs up and they chuckled again and left me in peace. However in another town I lived in the coppers forcibly took my arms, checked for track marks and one said vertabim "If I see you in town again I'm gonna effin jump ya" All I was doing was going to the corner store.

Of course in some cases trouble could be avoided if people treated the police with respect, but sometimes cops don't reciprocate and behave like the @$$holes that they arrest from time to time.

edit on 31-7-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

And you have to be one dumb ass mother#er if you think that mouthing off, and not cooperating with an officer because he says so should result in DEATH...

I get so tired of people defending the corruption and usurpation of authority with, well you should just do what they say... bull#... They should uphold their oaths...

Jaden

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

a reply to: conspiracy nut

I've been pulled over numerous times. Even if I think it is BS, I basically just do the Yes, Sir & No, Sir routine. Not once have I ever had a problem.

There are millions of traffic stops that go on every year and only a handful end up with someone being killed. These incidents are in no way an epidemic.

I live near one of the worst third world sh*t holes in the country, the westside of Chicago where black folks kill blacks folk everyday for sport. Dozens shot every week. Most teenagers. Some 400 will die by the end of this year. This is ONE CITY. Yet, these BlackLiveMatter buffoons are no where to be found. Yet let a white cop shoot a black guy and you'd think the Klan was lynching in the town square.

I didn't... I have in the past when the stop was justified, but I was pulled over in February and it was straight B.S.

I started yelling at the cop asking him why the hell he pulled me over...

When it was all said and done and he wrote me up for everything he could think of. I said to him, " you know that this was just a waste of both of our times don't you? I'll file a trial by written declaration and this b.s. will get thrown out"

He was caught between a rock and a hard place because he knew he was lying, knew he didn't have justification for pulling me over in the first place, but he had already written the ticket.

It was thrown out because "Officer did not submit written statement". He knew that he would have to either lie on an official statement, or admit that he had no justification for pulling me over. BTW, it was provable that he would've been lying through patrol bike GPS. So he didn't bother to even submit a statement. Best move he could make, but it still doesn't excuse his abuse of authority.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

Do you really want to give 320 million people the right to their own opinion...really? It's very hard to get 10 people on board with the same idea let alone 320 million. There is a reason we have someone to govern our decisions for us. Don't get me wrong, I can't say I agree with them but it would be total chaos if we did it without a gov't.

7 billion people have and deserve an opinion. I think you've missed the point completely

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

7 billion people have and deserve an opinion. I think you've missed the point completely

True they deserve an opinion doesn't mean we should give it to them lol

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

This is an absolute cowardly, ignorant, and pathetic veiwpoint to take.

Oh so because he see's it from a viewpoint in which he was taught and was raised it's cowardly, ignorant and pathetic? I whole heartedly disagree. Exactly why I stand by my opinion statement.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hamilton County Prosecutor announces that the Grand Jury fails to indict the other two officers involved in the DuBose shooting.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6
Hamilton County Prosecutor announces that the Grand Jury fails to indict the other two officers involved in the DuBose shooting.

All officers who lied should be charged twice what the offending officer did, so in this case that's 2 murder charges per, with the death penalty as an option for all three.

Then and only then, will the police stop lying and killing innocent people feeling they will have no harm come to them or their families.

If the police are afraid, then dont become police, work at an ice cream shop, that were scardy pants should work.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6

There needs to be a new set of guidelines put in place for things like this. We've already seen they knew what happened and they went ahead anyways and changed the story. If they're so willing to quickly change one story they'll most likely do it again later down the line and there is a good chance they have already be for.

While only one might have pulled the trigger the other didn't do their job and in all reality did the opposite of what they should have done.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AmenStop

Well they just failed to indict the other two officers, so how exactly would charging them "twice whatever the offending officer did" solve literally anything?

I mean...anything. Seriously.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Former UC officer #RayTensing has filed a grievance w/ @uofcincy to get job back. #SamDuBose http://(link tracking not allowed)/1DVWJDJ

twitter.com...

You really can not make this sh## up.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I don't care if your black. Being killed is the worst case scenario. It is happening to all races in many different circumstances. You an the people who "stared" your post are part of the problem.

The police lie, beat and as you see here kill people. The use of force in general is often base on lies. Beatings are handed out on a daily basis for as little as a "dirty look".

Bootlickers and sycophants deny the severity of the issue and blame anyone but the police involved. As you've done such a fine job of doing here.

If you are in fact "pulled over all the time" and you do the bootlicking routine it's probably out of fear. Do you "respect" them for pulling you over all the time?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join