It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Video Catches Planned Parenthood VP Discussing How to Break the Law

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
But, you see, they didn't sign the contract with these fakes who tried to entrap them into breaking the law. Where was that part of the transaction in the video? And even in the clips they did show, the doctor was clearly flustered and trying to understand why they were even attempting to make that happen.

And is Center for Medical Progress now hiding behind "investigative journalism" to wiggle out of their consequences? Answers coming soon.

And by the way, in Indiana, they conducted an investigation of Planned Parenthood, at the inssistance of the governor, and it concluded that they did nothing wrong. In Indiana, they don't even do fetal donation, and I'll wager to say that is true in many locations and states.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Really, do you need to add to this story about a jewish person emptying a dead persons pockets, and you wonder why people call you out.

Lame at best.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, that escalated quickly, didn't it?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

There WILL be legal implications.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

IDK about that but I'm sure there will be another thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ok, now for a shocker for you Democrats!

EN. JOE MANCHIN (D-WV) and 49 Other Senators: “We are deeply disturbed by recent footage released by the Center for Medical Progress depicting senior Planned Parenthood Federation of America executives discussing in graphic detail the organization’s practice of harvesting the organs of unborn babies. The footage raises a number of questions about the practices of the organization, including whether they are in compliance with federal laws regulating both the use of fetal tissue and partial-birth abortions.” (50 Senators, Letter To HHS Sec. Burwell, 7/22/15)
greaterfitchburgforlife.blogspot.com...

“Democratic Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia called an undercover video showing Planned Parenthood’s national medical director discussing the harvesting of tissue from aborted fetuses ‘very troubling,’ ‘extremely troubling,’ ‘highly troubling,’ and something that ‘ought to be looked at.’ ‘Oh yeah, no, the reports of it, very troubling, absolutely,’ Kaine told radio host John Fredericks this week on his radio program.” (“Tim Kaine: Undercover Planned Parenthood Video ‘Very Troubling,’ ‘Extremely Troubling,’” Buzzfeed News, 7/26/15)

SEN. JOE DONNELLY (D-IN): “Senator Donnelly told WSBT-22 that he found the comments made in the video disgraceful and disturbing and he fully supports an investigation into Planned Parenthood's practices.” (“Anti-Planned Parenthood Rally And Counter Rally Held In South Bend,” WSBT, 7/28/15)

Guess all these Democratic representatives are being fooled along with Hillary who called the video's disturbing.

Love the quote: Weird how clumps of cells magically become "intact livers and hearts" once it's time for planned parenthood to harvest that baby for cash.

The deniers that the videos are real need to contact all these democratic senators and representatives and Hillary and give them a piece of their minds, that's for sure!

Of course our most rabid pro PP supporter will say these
quotes of Dem senators and representatives
is another emotional ploy to try and get people to believe the
videos are true.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

There should be an investigation to see if there is any wrong doing, but why de-fund PP before they are proven guilty?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

There should be an investigation to see if there is any wrong doing, but why de-fund PP before they are proven guilty?

The defunding will be by court order pending verification.

In the meantime, PP goes bankrupt and somebody takes it over.

This is a corporate power struggle in progress.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Bound to be about the 5th video.

Probably tomorrow.

Unless the FBI can hurry up and confiscate the remaining evidence !!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Definately an investigation.

But now that the ACA (Obamacare) has been passed, it promised healthcare for all citizens, and paid healthcare for those who could not afford it; and abortion is covered by law in the ACA, as well as all the other reproductive services that PP covers. Why do we need PP anymore, isn't it redundant now that the ACA which promised no one would go without healthcare has been passed?

Obama has said that is what the ACA has done, so why fund the ACA and PP, that is a waste of money if we believe our President and his statements on the ACA. He guaranteed us that all americans would have coverage for reproductive health care and no one would be denied under the ACA.

We should defund the abortion portion of PP if the investigation shows corruption and illegal activity. But on principal we no longer need it according to what Obama says the ACA is promised to do. So why pay for both?

Why not just enroll the poor in the ACA plans rather than fund PP?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Probably tomorrow.

I await your next thread on this.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

We should defund the abortion portion of PP if the investigation shows corruption and illegal activity.

It is already illegal for federal funds to pay for abortions. Please research Title X.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I thought Planned Parenthood's official position is that this 'mass of tissue' is not a baby? WTF?
So now WE know that THEY know they're really killing babies.

Later in the video, as Ginde stands over the fetal remains and discusses prices, she and other Planned Parenthood employees use language that seems to affirm the fetus’s humanity.

“It’s a baby,” Ginde tells the undercover agents, as another employee points out what used to be limbs.

“And another boy!” jokes the medical assistant, as the video ends.

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

We should defund the abortion portion of PP if the investigation shows corruption and illegal activity.

It is already illegal for federal funds to pay for abortions. Please research Title X.

They always find ways around crazy laws like that.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Probably tomorrow.

Thank You, but the other threads are by other Members I think.

What's fair is fair right?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_
a reply to: DumbConservative

If these videos were fake, then there would have been a cease and desist order issued by the courts and not a temporary order on one of the videos in question. You can keep telling yourself it's all fake and everything is going to be okay though.

Yeah, funny thing ... in the real world determining "fake" and "real" is a evidence-based process.

A temporary restraining order states that there is enough evidence, in advance of a trial, to make such a determination.

So ... no.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Probably tomorrow.

Yeah, Xuenchen ... aren't you a little guilty about stealing IAMTAT's thunder on this?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
i just don't understand why people are so mad about this. i could see it if they prove PP is indeed illegally profiting from the sale of fetuses, but abortion IS legal so what do you think happens to the fetuses they don't "sell"? they go in a biohazard bag and get thrown away. would people rather have these lives just go to complete waste in the trash or be used for something productive.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I thought Planned Parenthood's official position is that this 'mass of tissue' is not a baby? WTF?
So now WE know that THEY know they're really killing babies.

Later in the video, as Ginde stands over the fetal remains and discusses prices, she and other Planned Parenthood employees use language that seems to affirm the fetus’s humanity.

“It’s a baby,” Ginde tells the undercover agents, as another employee points out what used to be limbs.

“And another boy!” jokes the medical assistant, as the video ends.

www.mediaite.com...

Let's assume you aren't taking this totally out of context of, well, anything.

Are you asserting these two speak for Planned Parenthood? All outlets, offices, facilities, etc. all over the world?

Or are you just making hay while the sun shines?

(This is getting ridiculous.)

link   

Probably tomorrow.

I think that's a little self deprecating. You are the BEST at this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join