It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats wrong with france ??????????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So if you enter the UK what happens?

In the UK they don't deport these people anymore do they? They just let them loose, because they don't want to pay thousands housing them with some long processing, complete with humane treatment etc. If you want proof look at France. . . those illegals aren't detained/arrested or nothing. Because they don't want to spend money on them.

If you don't know one and have no money source how is it possible to survive? I think there is some big underground racket in the UK using these illegal immigrants for work that everyone turns a blind eye to. It's the only explanation.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Not sure the facts back up the idea in the OP.
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Things wrong with France, this will be a starting off point.

1 Maginot line
2 it is full of the french
3 what isn't wrong with france
4 laziness on the part of it people
5 French people
6 people talk about Americans acting entitled, visit France once.

Cheese eating surrender monkeys!!

Sorry France, no hard feelings, we just aren't that into you.

Monsieur or Madame... (Who knows?)

It is easy to see that you have a problem with French people in general...

Not sure why... Maybe you did not get to shag that French bird/bloke that you spent chatting up all evening or you just have a biased opinion of French people as from what you have heard or maybe experienced after spending a short time here?

I am a Brit and have been here for over 25 years now...

Married to a wonderful French lady and my in-laws have a vineyard and cereal farm slap bang in the middle of the center of France.

The most important thing that I learned when I first arrived here was to UNDERSTAND and ACCEPT another culture DIFFERENT to the one that I was used to...

Never had any problems fitting in with the locals who ARE NOT RUDE or LAZY... Most French people work their bollocks or tits off to make a decent living and provide for their families (apart from the small few who cannot be arsed as in other countries too...)

Back on topic : France has always been know to be a country of "welcome" and has welcomed many people here (a very multi-cultural country) with many people migrating from the ex French colonies...

The unfortunate problem with the migrants in Calais is that the majority are not from Ex French colonies and only speak English and therefore are targeting the UK as a last resort.... They have also sold up home and all belongings or contracted debts to pay for their trip (leaving their families behind in total (EVEN MORE poverty) to deal with those debts...))

Before slamming the French and being so unsavoury, why not take a step backwards and try to think?

What is it with the cheese eating surrender monkey comment also???

Aparently you have not read your history books through and through...? Google is yet again a good reminder if you care or can be bothered to take your time?

Remember the brave people of the resistance (The REAL French???) and all the other positive things that the French people (Not the present or past Gvts) have done throughout history or are you just wavering on the negative lines because you hate the French?

In my opinion, people like yourself ONLY CONTRIBUTE to all the hate and tolerance that our world is and has been going through.

Get out of your armchair, take off your slippers, put on your walking shoes and have a good look around you... (don't forget to take your blinkers off too...)

Over and out...

Kindest respects

Nibbles
edit on 31-7-2015 by Nibbles because: It pisses me off big time to witness such intolerance...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Up to now, this year only, 37,000 people tried to use the Eurotunnel.

My view on this is that the people coming from Africa are coming from a huge variety of countries, cultures and last but not least, with different sets of learned languages.

If you are from Tunesia, chances are high that you speak French fluently.
If you are from Eritrea, you might speak English very well.

Therefore, why should you live in a country where you don't speak the language, but in the next country over there, just through this tunnel, maybe on this lorry or that train over there, you could understand anything as you speak English far better than French?

I guess that is one of the major points for the immigrants trying to come to the UK.

The points you make are valid. Moreover, getting mass migration from the third world into the first is designed to water down national pride and national identity. Why? firstly its part of Agenda 21 to even out the living standards for masses throughout the world and reduce unsustainable xyz, and secondly, to weaken them.

A divided country without any national identity and therefore no national pride is much easier to take over than a country that is united, has a distinct identity and therefore a lot of pride in that identity. Such country will fight much harder to repel those who would take it over than the former.

There is one small but powerful country in the mid east that advocate multiculturalism for every other country but they will have none of it themselves.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I was discussing this with someone yesterday.

We quickly concluded that many of the migrants are more likely to have learnt some English rather than say French, German etc etc.

Therefore they likely percieve it to be easier to gain work in the UK.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

As an American I've looked at every single option to live in France. I love France.

I of course want to live there legally of course.

Personally I love the French.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace
Because France don't give illegal immigrants free food, money, clothes, housing, health care, education and public transport.

Lolwut?

How does an illegal immigrant get free money and housing when they have no entitlement to benefits?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nibbles
Remember the brave people of the resistance (The REAL French???) and all the other positive things that the French people (Not the present or past Gvts) have done throughout history or are you just wavering on the negative lines because you hate the French?

Saying something like that is all very well, but from where I stand (Cognac, middle of the vines, 13 years) it's a different story. While the French resistance were running and hiding behind the scenes, some of their fellow countrymen were openly SUPPORTING the nazis out of fear and greed by providing free Cognac to feed the meglomania. Done so they could continue to produce, export and profit from their businesses while war raged on around them. Hypocrites.

Two sides to every story and history is written by the winners.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I tend to look on the positive side of things though...

You are right, there are 2 sides to every story... However... I for one am a little tired of certain ignoramuses taking the first chance they can to flame another country that is not theirs...

Been here 25 years now and although I despise some of the things that happened here in the past (and even in the present...) I still respect my country of adoption and tend to look towards the more positive things...

Most of my wifes family during the second world war were active resistant members...

Just because of the horrible things that happened at Vichy does not mean that all the French were or are SURRENDER MONKEYS as some ignorant people love to state all the time.

I say that if one is not happy with a country (past or present) that they live in then they just go back to where they came from.

You are lucky... so darned lucky to live in the Cognac region... beautiful area... I am in the Touraine and have been for 16 years now and spent 10 years in the Beaujolais region beforehand.

Maybe we should meet up one day for a glass of wine or a decent coffee whilst on my travels?

Kindest respects

Nibbles

a reply to: nerbot

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Quite interesting pic of what countriess Have helped with the huge relocation of Syrian refugees

The UK taking only 187 while Germany has taken 30,000.
France taking in 2,400
Helps put things in a little perspective

edit on 3-8-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hiya Woody...

Chuffed that you came across this thread...

Sad is it not?

Apparently over here in France BFM News (equivalent probably of Sky or CNN are saying that Holland and Cameron have come to an agreement???

Waiting for the agreement news to break... as at the moment the situation in Calais is humanely aweful mate...

Kindest respects

Nibs

a reply to: woodwardjnr

edit on 3-8-2015 by Nibbles because: Rather crap grammar and spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join