It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chattanooga Marine Unleashes BRUTAL Video On Obama, Says 9 Words That Are Going Viral

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I can think of at least 250 reasons to agree with you...

Over 250 Examples of Obama’s Lying, Corruption, and Cronyism

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

I can think of at least 250 reasons to agree with you...

Over 250 Examples of Obama’s Lying, Corruption, and Cronyism

Yep, that meme above pretty much tells the tale

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

From Google.

The word meme was coined by Richard Dawkins in his 1976 book The Selfish Gene, as an attempt to explain the way cultural information spreads; Internet memes are a subset of this general meme concept specific to the culture and environment of the Internet.

Why does this information exist at all if Obama is the Angel you perceive him to be or the lumbering idiot that is trying his best?

Why is America in flames while Obama plays with his Fiddle.
en.wikipedia.org...

Why is the US giving huge funding to the worlds #1 human rights violator.

Why when I type into google "Obama Sr" do I see a retired Kenyan Governmental official and why do people keep saying he is qualified at all for the position and is not in custody like the lot of them should be for War-Crimes.
(Cheney is probably naked hunting Animals)

Why are young children being taught at all about sexuality in any capacity?

Why are no slavery and child labour clauses / ammendments being removed?

Why would Obama want to disarm Americans but give funding and weaponry to violent belligerents who scream about how they will attack US Citizens?

Sounds to me like Obama is Pro-Slavery.

edit on 30-7-2015 by Gestas because: Damnit Cheney stop editting my Post..

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well, the very premise of the video and thread relies on a logical fallacy. An argument from authority. This kid is/was a marine and we illogically believe that somehow gives his opinion more weight, which it does not. He does not speak for anyone in the service an does not speak for all Americans.

It is his opinion, and that is it.

That being said, what is more disturbing than anything Obama has done is the vast amount of people that have been brainwashed to hate by right wing propaganda.

The average anti-Obama right winger cannot articulate in detail what Obama has done to this country that is so bad. They regurgitate talking points and propaganda phrases over and over.

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"

"He doesn't care about the country. He cares about his gold swing"

"Cloward Piven and Saul Alinsky"

It is to the point now that you can almost predict, word for word, what some people will say when Obama and the Left are mentioned.

That is scarier than anything Obama has done to this country. We have a large section of society that is brainwashed.
edit on 30-7-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I think a big part of it, is that you cannot have a conversation or rational discourse because soo many of his supporters/followers won't allow it. They won't discuss, it they instead make personal attacks, slander the the other person, marginalize thoughts etc.

DOes it ever happen from the right ? Of course it does. But saying only "right wingers" foam nonsense, is being disingenuous, and doesn't further any discussion.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Of course there are people on the left that spout nonsense and try to shut down conversations, but I am talking about something very specific to the extreme right wing.

Trying to shout someone down is quite different than spouting propaganda buzzwords and phrases that have been hammered in to their heads over a period of time.

Were talking about a completely different level here.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
He does not speak for anyone in the service an does not speak for all Americans.

How many of his servicemen agree with him though you think? How many servicemen echo his thoughts? How many Americans agree with him and also echo his thoughts?

I think you'd be surprised that it would most likely be in the majority.

In other words, hes just discussing things and ranting on stuff that a lot of us already knew. His voice carries a tad more weight though because he IS military. You can call that a logical fallacy all you want, but when someone from the military voices his/her opinion and when that opinion mirrors what a lot of us civilians are already thinking, then its not a fallacy. It bolsters the thoughts that we were having and makes it all feel justified because an American hero feels the same way as we do.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
www.judicialwatch.org... rtin-protests/

www.liveleak.com...

me am sorry me am no gud at speekin american I am not from your country and am not brainwashed.

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 30-7-2015 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Almost 500,000 views on youtube and who knows how many on other websites (not just conservative websites) in a little over a week ins't viral to you?

This is nonsensical conservative bs in your book?

Two Words: Deny Ignorance

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Are we ? Are you saying I couldn't google fine examples of this from the other side of the aisle ?

very specific to the extreme right wing.

There it is again. This does everyone a disservice. Once we can recognize it exist in equal amounts on both sides, then maybe real discourse can occur. Until then, if then ever comes, it's pyscho babble from both sides.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

How many of his servicemen agree with him though you think? How many servicemen echo his thoughts? How many Americans agree with him and also echo his thoughts?

Who cares? He still does not speak for all military servicemen and does not speak for all Americans.

I think you'd be surprised that it would most likely be in the majority.

How do you come to that conclusion? The country is split down the middle, left and right, and a large portion of the Republican party is backing away from the nutters. I'd say that most of America is dissatisfied with the direction the country is going, but most people are fairly moderate and do not go to the extremes.

So I'll call BS on that.

His voice carries a tad more weight though because he IS military. You can call that a logical fallacy all you want, but when someone from the military voices his/her opinion and when that opinion mirrors what a lot of us civilians are already thinking, then its not a fallacy

True. It's not only a logical fallacy, it's also confirmation bias. Thanks for being honest enough to openly admit it.

an American hero feels the same way as we do.

Doesn't mean he is right.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger I'm sure this took a lot of courage to say what he said and he is not the only one who feels this way.this is an example of why I Know our military would never go against the people of the U.S

I, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

I'm so proud of all the Marines that I see graduate every week at Parris Island,my heart skips a beat when I see the pride,strength,and determination these men have as they leave with their families.I cry for the ones who will die doing their honorable duty and for defending us. I pray for their safety as they go to their first duty station all over the world and hope they come back to their families.
unfortunately they find out all too soon the true extent of corruption in government.
The Marine corps is made up of some of the most unique, strong, intelligent individuals that I have had the honor of knowing.
God Bless our Marines and all U.S military.
The Marine Corps is one of the most elite fighting forces in the world and I love and salute all of you.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

Are we ? Are you saying I couldn't google fine examples of this from the other side of the aisle ?

I'm sure you can find some examples of left wing propaganda and extremism, but not near the vast amount you will find on the Right.

very specific to the extreme right wing.

There it is again. This does everyone a disservice. Once we can recognize it exist in equal amounts on both sides, then maybe real discourse can occur. Until then, if then ever comes, it's pyscho babble from both sides.

It doesn't not exist in equal amounts. It does everyone a disservice to not recognize that the extreme right wing is a different kind of monster altogether.

Their propaganda and techniques are mainstream. It dominates their TV, radio and internet media outlets. The Left's extreme is a small, isolated group that no one pays attention to because most people on the left recognize their lunacy. The right wing embraces that lunacy and we can witness the regurgitation daily on sites like this.

Can you deny that the phrases I quoted above are not right wing mainstream talking points? Can you deny that those are not posted and said over and over almost like it was pounded in to people's brains?

I think not. To say the left is equal to that of the right means that you have not been paying attention.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Who cares? He still does not speak for all military servicemen and does not speak for all Americans.

Who cares? lol, okay. When someone is saying what everyone else already knows, feels and thinks, then yes, he is speaking for them too since thought processes are shared. I can also guarantee you that a vast majority of the US Military doesn't mind that this guy is saying these things and that they vehemently agree with him, like a lot of American citizens do. I see him speaking for myself since his opinions ring true to me. I'm far from being alone in that frame of thinking, guaranteed.

I've also noticed a trend with you and your posts that we both frequent. You seem to be extremely pro-cop and now I see that you're extremely pro-Obama.

Disgusting.
edit on 30-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

You're a prefect example. What you said indicates an ultra-nationalist viewpoint, which is dangerous and against the principles of what the founding fathers wanted to convey.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

does anyone know what the steps to jade helm is?
could this video be a part of the exercise? i don't know the person who uploaded the video. does anyone here know the gentleman? could this be part of the exercise?

Good Point.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

It doesn't not exist in equal amounts. It does everyone a disservice to not recognize that the extreme right wing is a different kind of monster altogether.

There it is again. That's what I'm talking about, you're ignoring your side of the yard while complaining about mine. We have to agree, or see eye to eye on a moderate ground. That requires a concession most Obama supporters will not ever indulge. I find speaking with radical Obama supporters, exactly the same as speaking to religious fundamentalists...

It dominates their TV, radio and internet media outlets.

But not the other party's correct ?

The Left's extreme is a small, isolated group that no one pays attention to because most people on the left recognize their lunacy.

That's your personal opinion, I seem to find the extreme left is the head of the beast ; Just like you claim the extreme on the right is the head of that beast. I'm willing to atleast acknowledge it, you're completely marginalizing and obfuscating yours.

To say the left is equal to that of the right means that you have not been paying attention.

Oh but I have been. I've been paying very close attention, it's why you don't see me participating in every single bash Obama or bash the left thread, I recognize silliness when I see it. I see the same names posting the same talking points I heard on CNN, or from Chris Mathews, or verbatim rationalizing from DailyKoS etc. from the left. Buzzwords and talking points could almost be trademarked by the liberal media.

Anyways, thanks for the chat. I think im gonna have lunch now.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

When someone is saying what everyone else already knows, feels and thinks, then yes, he is speaking for them too since thought processes are shared.

Everyone? Not everyone agrees with him. He can speak for himself and if you want someone speaking for you, fine. He does not speak for everyone.

I can also guarantee you that a vast majority of the US Military doesn't mind that this guy is saying these things and that they vehemently agree with him, like a lot of American citizens do.

Can you back up that claim, or are you just making that up?

I've also noticed a trend with you and your posts that we both frequent. You seem to be extremely pro-cop and now I see that you're extremely pro-Obama.

Now we come to the personal attacks, huh? OK

I am pro-cop. Who isn't? They provide a necessary service, do they not? I also believe hey need to be held accountable. But its funny that someone who claims to be pro-military is criticizing me for being pro-cop?

Irony?

And I do not support Obama. I have many issues with him. What I dislike even more is the brainwashed massed that hate Obama and cannot articulate why without resorting to the propaganda and talking points they have been fed.

Thanks for assuming though. Just because I disagree with what and how you think you assume I am pro-Obama. Nice tactic that the propaganda machine has taught people to use, but easily addressed.

Thanks for proving my points.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Everyone? Not everyone agrees with him. He can speak for himself and if you want someone speaking for you, fine. He does not speak for everyone.

You're intentionally being myopic and obtuse with that reply. Of course I don't mean "EVERYONE", however, a lot of people DO agree with him and DO share his thoughts. Thus = speaking for them. Ever heard of shared thinking?

Can you back up that claim, or are you just making that up?

Its called common sense. Have any? If not, then learn some.
edit on 30-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join