It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Gear is back ! .... if you have Amazon Prime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Amazon have announced that a new car show will be coming to Prime and will be hosted by the three musketeers Clarkson, Hammond and May.
So if you are a prime member and want to see more of the same but with a new name it's happy days for you.

In a statement from Amazon, Clarkson said: "I feel like I've climbed out of a biplane and into a spaceship."
Hammond said: "Amazon? Oh yes. I have already been there. I got bitten by a bullet ant." And May added: "We have become part of the new age of smart TV. Ironic, isn't it?

Amazon Prime Video EU vice president Jay Marine said: "Customers told us they wanted to see the team back on screen, and we are excited to make that happen.

"We can't wait to see what Jeremy, Richard, James and the team will create in what is sure to be one of the most globally anticipated shows of 2016."
www.bbc.co.uk...

Hopefully they will take the opportunity to spice it up a bit and not follow the same tired format .... please no Stig , star in a reasonably priced car or cool wall .... thanks.

edit on 30-7-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Amazon have announced that a new car show will be coming to Prime and will be hosted by the tree musketeers Clarkson, Hammond and May.
So if you are a prime member and want to see more of the same but with a new name it's happy days for you.

n a statement from Amazon, Clarkson said: "I feel like I've climbed out of a biplane and into a spaceship."
Hammond said: "Amazon? Oh yes. I have already been there. I got bitten by a bullet ant." And May added: "We have become part of the new age of smart TV. Ironic, isn't it?

Amazon Prime Video EU vice president Jay Marine said: "Customers told us they wanted to see the team back on screen, and we are excited to make that happen.

"We can't wait to see what Jeremy, Richard, James and the team will create in what is sure to be one of the most globally anticipated shows of 2016."
www.bbc.co.uk...

Hopefully they will take the opportunity to spice it up a bit and not follow the same tired format .... please no Stig , star in a reasonably priced car or cool wall .... thanks.

Some say he has three testicles and if he stares at you long enough you'll get pregnant

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'll soon be able to leave my island ...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
As a Netflix user, I am really depressed.
Amazon prime? What the heck! Has anyone even heard of Amazon Prime? *kicks up dust*
I hope they cater like chumps.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys
As a Netflix user, I am really depressed.
Amazon prime? What the heck! Has anyone even heard of Amazon Prime? *kicks up dust*

I love Prime. Free 2 day shipping and I think they have more movies and shows than Netflix. (I have em both, screw Charter)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Peasants like me only have Freeview. Bastard Amazon prime sounds like a transformer .

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

I will likely watch the first episode out of curiosity but it won't be on Optimus Prime , there will be a torrent of people interested in the new show.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Well.

That's stupid.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Amazon have announced that a new car show will be coming to Prime and will be hosted by the three musketeers Clarkson, Hammond and May.

In a statement from Amazon, Clarkson said: "I feel like I've climbed out of a biplane and into a spaceship."

www.bbc.co.uk...

Yippee...

I want Clarkson back... regardless of what the gutter press want to say...

Looking forward to seeing hamster head and James with his silly haircut too...

Kindest respects

Nibs
edit on 30-7-2015 by Nibbles because: Crap editing

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well now I have to subscribe to more Google bollocks just to watch one show. Unfortunately I'm dumb enough to do it. #netflix user

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I love TG. Middle-age, it inspires me to whoop it up a bit.

top topics

join