It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's a fact....all levels of government are corporations...help me find the weak link..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
greetings ats...

i put this in the grey area...because i have no proof...except a mention of what i cover in this thread...by another document...

many people here are aware of the discussion that the US government is a corporation...i could have easily put it in conspiracy theories or general chit chat... but i am in possession of a factual document making reference to a corporate charter...

therefore it is not conspiracy that the governments.. at all levels (city, county,state, fed) are corporations....but a fact...

here goes:

this thread is for your understanding of the corporate governments that control every aspect of your "civil" and social life...

most have heard what i claim....that all govs are corporations.....

some have been able to show parts of it too..

for me...i don't need proof of a registered corporation to know this is truth....

i have further proof...physical proof...in my hand...making reference to the Charter...

what is the charter you ask?....

it is the guidelines...rules...bylaws that all corporations must have.....and they must follow it to be a legit/legal corporation...

why is mere reference to a charter important?...

because it shows that one exists....

what is the importance of an existing charter?...

if you can locate the charter...and read it...now we can hold the corporation accountable to their own corporate laws...

these are the same things/"laws"/rules that are being pushed on the public...under the guise that the corporation applies to you...

that is the idea of the thread....

here is what i am running into....

i can't locate a copy of the corporate charter for colorado...

strange?...you would think it would be readily available...
so the public can see for themselves....

it isn't available..because they do not want you to see...that the corporation is private.....and who actually signed it or owns it...

people have to apply for a corporation....they just don't appear...

I don't have a phone that can take and send pictures...or a data plan to do so....so you will have to take my word on this..

in my possession...i have a copy of a judges' Oath of Office...it's a denver county judge..i will transcribe it below....it is signed and dated..and has a seal...

i obtained a copy...as can any of you by going to your court house and requesting one...i did it for a civil case i was involved in...actually i have two different oaths for two different judges....each slightly different...but both mention the charter...

the oath states:

Oath of Office...I, judges name removed, do solemnly swear or affirm; that I will support the Constitution and Laws of the United States and of the State of Colorado and the Charter and Ordinances of the City and County of Denver, and that i will faithfully perform the duties of the office of Denver County Court Judge of the City and County of Denver, to which i have been appointed and upon which i am about to enter.

(signed)

subscribed and sworn to before me this 7 day of January, A.D. 2011.

(signed)

so what does this mean?....

that a charter exists....the proof of such charter means there is a corporation behind it....

it is the ticket.... to either hold the corporation accountable...or abolish it....

for individuals to opt in or out...

so i have done some of my research...i bring evidence.....help me find more references to or actual corporate government charters...

i am finding it hard to find any online copies so far....i may have to go to the court house and ask around...please do the same.....

is it the corporate charter they follow first????
is that why people have no recourse???
is this why there are few con-stitutional courts?????

it is funny....in the oath...they don't claim which one they follow first...the con-stitution or the charter?

i believe the charter comes first....

what i propose to you is not new....

but help me find the proof....the corporate charter...

has there been no one in the movement to locate such Charters????

they are there...i have mention to such....

it's like a military man making reference to a UFO...but then saying UFO's don't exist...

the charter is the smoking gun.....
unlike UFO's....these charters are tangible...they are paperwork...they have been filed....and by law are accessible...

there are literally thousands of government corporate charters out there...one for each town, city, county, and state, and federal....

please help me find one....

i have been b*nned by a site for bringing this thread forward....

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jgarcya

even if the Charter wasn't so, corporations and lobbyists control what happens in the political arena in every economic & social area you can think of.

S & F for a great tthread - I want to hear from more legally-literate members before I am confident in my thoughts on this.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

thanks...

i would like to hear more about this myself....

the movement has some of the information...but i have seen little proof...

i have seen video footage of reference to canada being registered as a corp....but this info is not readily available to the public...it once was...but has been since made un available....the public used to be able to look up registered corporations.

so i ask all that have an interest...

do research...type in corporate charter for your city/county/state....or go to your local gov building ask for the charter...

find these bylaws that they are referring to... what/when/where they swear oaths of allegiance to them....

don't we have a right to know what they swear this allegiance too??? especially if we are being judged by it?....accordingly to it?

how come it's not mentioned in court?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

"Fascism should be more properly be called corporatism, since it is the merger of state and corporate power."
Benito Mussolini,Grandfather of modern fascism.

That is a quote which has worried me for some time,as it applies to my country (UK)as much as it does to the USA as far as I can see nowadays.

Welcome to the new "free" world.
What would our forefathers think of our today?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

yes...you understand...

now i just think i gave you..us all... the key to unlock the chains of bondage...

the founding fathers would probably be in on it....

lysander spooner said..paraphrased... the constitution either gave us the government we see before us today...or has done nothing to prevent it...

but in 1871..the us became corporate....then decided that all of you are under their corporate bylaws....
then they took away the constitutional courts in 1938...eiri railroad vs. thompkins...and brought everyone into equity...and under maritime/military law....

every moment one acts in the public...you are being lied too...misinformed...given dis-info...and being judged in legalese...

all under your nose...right in front of your face....and you sign your name to it....

they claim ignorance of the law is no excuse....but they purposely keep you ignorant..and hide the truth...and the real "law"...

finding these Charters may be the key....

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jgarcya
i have further proof...physical proof...in my hand...making reference to the Charter...

what is the charter you ask?....

Actually a charter can be

Municipal charter Main article: Municipal charter A municipal corporation is the legal term for a local governing body, including (but not necessarily limited to) cities, counties, towns, townships, charter townships, villages, and boroughs. Municipal incorporation occurs when such municipalities become self-governing entities under the laws of the state or province in which they are located. Often, this event is marked by the award or declaration of a municipal charter.

So it does not have to mean a actual document.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

in this case it is an actual document.....

they make reference to the state con-stitution....
and the Charter..
the word Charter is capitalized....

if they were the same they would not specifically separate them...

"Municipal incorporation occurs when such municipalities become self-governing entities under the laws of the state or province in which they are located. Often, this event is marked by the award or declaration of a municipal charter."

according to the governing laws...all corporations must have and follow a charter....you can not get a corporation without one...by law...

the sentence i quoted from your response makes this point further...one is rewarded or declared...

look up in legalese.....what a declaration is....check out black law....

my point is....you can not have a corp...with out a charter....it is unlawful....though your definition says often...i say it's a must....

research it further...see if you can form a corporation legally without a charter...or set of bylaws...

you will find you cannot....

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

the sentence i quoted from your response makes this point further...one is rewarded or declared...

If you properly read it you would have seen the word often - not must, not always but often!

.though your definition says often...i say it's a must....

You saying it does not mean it is true....

Anyway, here is the charter and municipal code for Denver
www.denvergov.org...
edit on 29-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
so rather than try to dismiss the fact that all governments are corporations....

let's say.... factually that the state of colorado.... at minimum the city and county of denver are corporations...because clearly they make reference to the Charter (capitalized in their document).....

so this is fact.....

so rather than trying to split hairs whether or not all govs are corporations....

let us find....this factually referenced document called the Charter....that judges in the city and county of denver swear an oath too...

if it was not a thing...they would have no need to mention it...or swear allegiance to it...

this is from their document....i didn't make it up....or the oath....they did...

now please help me..us all... find this important missing piece of the puzzle...

it exists....

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

thank you for the link.....

that is part of what i was looking for...

i will read it and get back to you all...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Yes, most towns incorporate and when they grow they can also incorporate as cities.

It really isn't a secret.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
so far... what i am reading and understanding...is yes... the city and county of denver are a corporation...

the first part of their Charter...they have adopted the con-stitution of the state of colorado...as established in 1876...

so the city/county gov is a corporation...but has wrote into it's charter the constitution of the state of colorado...
along with it's by laws for operating and owning property as a corp......

so ultimately what does this mean?....
W*lmart is a corporation....with a charter and bylaws....yet unless i work for them...i don't have to follow their rules...

so if i don't work for the corporation of the city and county of denver...am i still being held to the enforcement of the corporate charter?....

the answer definitely is yes, if i am employed by them...no doubt about it...

but the average person in a city or town or state does not work for the corporation...are they being held to the same corporate bylaws as someone that does...

did you ever sign something saying you are an agent of the city/county?
is it being implied? under the guise of a driver license? or by registering property within the state? is that enough for binding consent...

agents of the state have to sign paperwork and give an oath.....therefore agreeing to the corporation....
but what about those that didn't sign paperwork? or give an oath?...

if i choose to live in a different state...but never register with that state...do i legally have to follow it's laws...if i am not a resident or agent of that corporation?...

since the state con-stitution is adopted into the corporation of the city/county of denver...
then it must also exist without the corporation too....

why would a corporation have to adopt the state con-stitution...if one already existed? do the people stand under two constitutions...private and corporate?

just more questions that are coming to my awareness...

once i no longer work for w*lmart...it's laws of the corporation no longer pertain to me...
i am unaware of any clause that says this is true with corporations except those calling themselves government...

if i move away...then the corporate laws of colorado no longer affect me....

so is the key...to live somewhere..but sign no documents of registry...or property...

i can live in a state.....rent...and drive another's registered car...and be insured on that vehicle under another...

yet if i have no state i.d... i have no state corporate ties.. therefore would not be bound by their ordinances...

so much to figure out....
i am still digging through the material provided...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

the secret isn't that they incorporate....

it is.... must you be forced to have a role to play in a corporation...especially one that you were uninformed of...and may have done so without full disclosure? no meeting of the minds.....no contract...

what is the greater significance of the corporation?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Thats why they make sure you say that it is your ID. It is not, it belongs to the state.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Commenting to book mark. This is a topic I have invested a lot of study in. Will add some tidbits into the mix shortly.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
so you all know... i am not new to this topic....but i am looking for a new way to approach it...

think about this ....

how come "naturalized citizens" have to swear an oath or allegiance to the con-stitution....but "citizens" by birth do not...

if you swear an oath you are bound by your oath...

when did any of you...non military or non gov.... swear an oath to be protected by or give allegiance to the con-stitution....or the corporation...state or federal?

if your parents did for you by birth cert..or ssn.....you did not...
it is not a binding contract if made by a minor ...or made by another...

most of you were even a minor when you got your first driver's license...also an invalid contract...since signed by a minor...

so rather than going the strawman route or ucc-1....which noone has been able to prove...i think the answer to freedom lies within the corporation...actually by being "without" the corporation...

remove i.d. ...and things in registry(car, property, voting, etc.)...thereby removing consent..
then make a declaration of right and intent....explicitly removing consent...implied and other...

there is a difference between the state of colorado constitution and the ordinances of the corporation...this is in the oath i provided and verified in the link another provided....

can one be held to the state constitution...but escape the corporate ordinances?...

some like marc st*vens believes that you can escape both the state con and corporations...
he claims you do so by asking questions..such as...

do you have any facts evidence or witnesses with personal first hand knowledge that...

the laws apply to me or anyone?...
factually what is the state? if you say the state is a boundary of lines on a map...who signs your paycheck?
do you have facts/evidence/witnesses i am "within" the state?
and questions of such...

my point of this thread is....
if voting is a fraud (proven in bush vs. gore..florida)...and governments are rogue...they don't follow their own laws...what is the recourse?

conform....or drop out...

in good conscious/spirit... i can not align myself with the evils of government on all levels....so i have one option...drop out...

without going the unproven ucc-1 route and lots of letters... how does one do this?...i mentioned a few things in last post..but there has to be more...

a declaration of right and intent...
not signing things and registering...

anything else?

edit on 29-7-2015 by jgarcya because: added more

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

a reply to: greencmp

the secret isn't that they incorporate....

it is.... must you be forced to have a role to play in a corporation...especially one that you were uninformed of...and may have done so without full disclosure? no meeting of the minds.....no contract...

what is the greater significance of the corporation?

Well, certainly at the town, city and state level the simple solution to government oppression or virtual indentured servitude is to move.

Voting with your feet is the most political power any ordinary citizen has and it is very effective.

It is when you have national policies which cannot be escaped without expatriating that all recourse is lost.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

This website does a good job of explaining it. Nothing treacherous going on.www.nclm.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

think about this ....

how come "naturalized citizens" have to swear an oath or allegiance to the con-stitution....but "citizens" by birth do not...

Well obviously citizens of another country have allegiance to that country, and when they change their citizenship they swear allegiance to their new country. Naturally born citizens, like President Obama, already have that allegiance.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

thanks for the link...

i beg to differ..there is much treacherous going on...

in reading from your link....

they must follow charters....as i discussed...
do you as a citizen know of theses charters? did you need to be told or were they given freely to you in your education...

"has granted a charter authorizing the establishment of a municipal corporation (government) and outlining the powers, authority and responsibilities of the municipal government. Some of these are specified in the charter and some are authorized by state statutes."

is it possible that the state constitution was enough for the people before?
by creating the corporation...it gave the state power to add more ordinances...codes...therefore revenue generating...neither of which are laws...those were already established by the state constitution...

"Municipalities are established to protect the citizens"......this is a lie....
the supreme court ruled on multiple occasions that there is no duty to protect.....type in supreme court no duty to protect....

this is the big lie....they get you to give up allegiance for the false sense of security that they protect you....

can i sue the state because i was robbed? no... why not? they have a duty to protect me and a police department?....because there is no duty to protect.....

how can the corporation of NC make a claim that it's there to protect...but is not legally bound to do so...
but individuals must conform to the corporation at all costs....laws...statutes..ordinances and codes...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join