It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Whistle blower testifies about destruction of evidence linking MMR2 to Autism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The thing is though, does a non-verified statement, given in a political house and supported by a politician undermine science?

Does it render the results of this study meaningless or not scientific?www.medicine.ox.ac.uk...

Or this?
1796kotok.com...

Or this?
www.sciencedirect.com...

This perhaps?
www.sciencedirect.com...

What about this?
www.sciencedirect.com...

And there are plenty more.

In fact, does it render the study it attacks as meaningless?
Well, no.
Not in the slightest.
The fact that it was intertwined with Brian Hooker's incompetent "analysis of the data" (which was removed from publication because of it's dubious and very spurious results) and that the data that Thompson alleges to have is still not forthcoming leads me to believe it's the usual smoke & mirrors from the anti-health/pro-disease and autism-cure brigade.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: SubTruth

originally posted by: Flesh699
The Anti-Shot group needs to change their stance....nothing will get done when they're shouting 'no shot whatsoever.' If they'd change to 'let's investigate ingredients', at least then both pro and anti groups can meet in the middle. The Media hijacked this topic and took control of the narrative, to a point that causes hate between both camps.

Actually.......I am not anti-vaccination but I think it is tied to Autism and other issues. The people doing the research and testing are 100% corrupt in my eyes. They travel back and forth between government labs and corporations......This is a huge conflict of interest.

Also many times the amount of case like the measles does not warrant vaccination. It is very uncommon and I believe even if they stopped giving the vaccination would still remain very rare.

So much wrong in so few words.

Vaccination is not "tied to autism" no matter how hard people try to make it.

Every single researcher is corrupt?
Really?
And if they don't work for governments or corporations just who would they be working for or do you expect researchers to have a lab in their shed in the back garden that they fund themselves?

There's a very good reason why there aren't many cases of measles around.
Think about it...

OK I will break it down for you and paint a clearer picture.........The labs and government agencies overseeing and doing the safety testing are corrupt in my eyes because of conflict of interests. This story is a prime example of this point. If you choose not to look at the bigger picture because of ideology that is on you.

Let me ask you a question.....Do you trust the government? If your answer is NO your argument is kinda weak. If your answer is Yes I think you need to do some more research. Look at what the government has done in the past with testing on Americans without consent or knowledge of the tests being run. Also do you trust corporations to do the right thing.....If your answer is NO I really wonder why you let your ideology take control of your opinions on this subject.

You mention are all researchers corrupt......NO. Many are good honest people just doing a job. Maybe you don't understand how research or labs run......Many times you are just working on a piece of the puzzle and that puzzle is only put together by a few people not the whole team. Also you might have to sign away the right to talk about the research.
edit on 31-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well, what makes me most suspicious of vaccines are the vaxers peddling them.

Many people are saying the problem isn't vaccines, the problem is the MMR cocktail. Vaccinate your baby for Mumps. Wait two months. Vaccinate for Measles. Wait two months. Vaccinate for Rubella. This is how these diseases were vaccinated against before autism rates sky rocketed. And if it saves just one person, why not do it that way?

But say that, and immediately you are deemed an "anti-vaxer" and labeled as some sort of child abuser and guilty of heresy against science. With such a response to a what I consider a very legitimate concern, after all these vaccines were separated in the past because it was known delivering them too close together could lead to all sorts of health and neurological disorders, raises my suspicions that they really just want to force the cocktail on people.

Again, it's not about not vaccinating, it's specifically about not vaccinating Mumps, Measles, and Rubella all in the same serum injection.

When I have kids, no way am I vaccinating with the all in one. No frigging way.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

As soon as a outbreak happens you will be in the queue to get them vaccinated.
We see it all the time happened in Wales last year.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

Oh and rates have not rocketed. Our diagnosis has gotten better and the spectrum has been widened.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It's very easy to prove vaccines don't work: Most parents won't allow their children around unvaccinated children, which kind of defeats the whole purpose of "immunization." Same with doctor offices, especially with Measles.

You'd think, with a dash of common sense, that the whole point of vaccination is to immune people....so if vaccination gives immunity to people, why such drastic measures to protect the vaccinated from the unvacinated?

It's like trying to tell a religious person god doesn't exist. Common Sense just doesn't exist.

No one will ever get the truth from a multi-billion dollar industry. They know politicians are corrupted, and many state institution...but for some reason they just can't accept authority with needles and cash-sign eyes are incorruptible.

Defies logic.
edit on 3-8-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

It's very easy to prove you have no idea how vaccines work: no vaccine is 100% effective 100% of the time for 100% of the people. Some people cannot be vaccinated (infants, immunocompromised) and a lot of people haven't had their boosters, making unvaccinated people potential transmission vectors to those who are vulnerable. Keeping enough people vaccinated keeps herd immunity up to a sufficient level that the vulnerable are protected.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

It's very easy to prove you have no idea how vaccines work: no vaccine is 100% effective 100% of the time for 100% of the people. Some people cannot be vaccinated (infants, immunocompromised) and a lot of people haven't had their boosters, making unvaccinated people potential transmission vectors to those who are vulnerable. Keeping enough people vaccinated keeps herd immunity up to a sufficient level that the vulnerable are protected.

Infants are vaccinated right before they leave the hospital. I know, I just had one.. Most people, including doctors, have no idea what's actually in them, and if you ask for an ingredient list they'll look at you like you're crazy..... for you know, giving a crap about what's injected into your child. A good parent.
edit on 3-8-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Not for every disease.

Most people, including doctors, have no idea what's actually in them, and if you ask for an ingredient list they'll look at you like you're crazy..... for you know, giving a crap about what's injected into your child. A good parent.

Somehow I'm doubting your scientific literacy to draw any meaningful conclusions from a vaccine ingredient list...
edit on 3-8-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join