It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal abuser exposed by BUDSLAYER

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It's white concrete. It doesn't get nearly as hot as black asphalt.
Plus, the guy is wearing jeans, full shoes, and tee shirt, not hot weather clothes like shorts and such, therefore how hot can it really be?

There's another video going around where someone is shaming someone for having their dog in a hot car. The pet owner loses it a little much, but he's wearing a jacket, so again there - not likely that hot.

Seems shaming people is turning into a national passtime. .

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Around here that would have likely been handled a lot swifter with Bud being the one outside of the vehicle with his shoes off.

LOL! That's exactly what I was thinking. Butting into someone else's business can be hazardous in many parts of the country. I'd have enjoyed seeing the dog owner knock the guy down, rip off his shoes and socks, throw them as far as he could and then told Bud "Fetch!"

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Around here that would have likely been handled a lot swifter with Bud being the one outside of the vehicle with his shoes off.

LOL! That's exactly what I was thinking. Butting into someone else's business can be hazardous in many parts of the country. I'd have enjoyed seeing the dog owner knock the guy down, rip off his shoes and socks, throw them as far as he could and then told Bud "Fetch!"

lol, that would have been awesome.

I'm glad I am not the only one who would have loved to seen Bud knocked on his ass.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

So did he ever # the guy up or is it just internet bs tough guy video...

oh wait. I answered my own question.

The quest for video views.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What a complete douche bag.

Thin the herd already

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yeah.. saw his channel.. guy is dying to be a paid tuber.

What a tool.

Never seen a grown man so desperate for D-N-A.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
he should have abused Budslayers face instead.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
I personally don't think this was abuse. The guy recording was just looking for a fight.
True, I feel he came on like a crazy ass hole, which prompted the man to show his weapon, not draw it. Lol and by the way, paws and feet are rather different. Its like, het a life and d something productive, and if you must attempt to educate, do it with some class and sense.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondBlessed

Yes. Budslayer should donate his spare time to an animal shelter instead of driving around harassing people for nonexistent offemses.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

WHAT?!? And pass up on all the attention they get on the internet?

It has nothing to do with animals. its about self gratification and dainty egos.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

This is a case of negative attention being better than no attention.

I kind of feel sorry for him, because I see a scared little boy crying out for his daddies attention. See folks, this is what happens when you buy your kid everything they want to shut them up, but don't get involved in their lives. Let this be a lesson!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I reckon Budslayer's lucky. I watched with the sound off. But, I can tell from the badass finger point that Bud's a lucky guy.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

edit on 30 7 2015 by SlowNail because: Double post

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

I see a scared little boy crying out for his daddies attention. See folks, this is what happens when you buy your kid everything they want to shut them up, but don't get involved in their lives. Let this be a lesson!

No, this is what happens when one is mentally ill.
Apparently, the guy's a vet. His real name was posted in a comment on the youtube video in the OP. I won't post it here, because.....well....

Anyways, apparently someone contacted an ex gf of his and she claims he is "mentally unstable". Being a vet, I doubt that being handed everything in life was or is part of his problem.

He needs help....
....or, as some said, "the herd" needs thinning. I'm still in the air on which I prefer, tbh.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join