It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Would ‘Love’ Sarah Palin in His Cabinet: ‘She’s a Special Person’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Why don't they put all the candidates in a house film them all 24hrs a day get the public to vote one out each Friday night. Winner gets the nomination? TV gold

That's perfect and sooo NOW.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Just remember, folks.

You can mock Trump, Palin, hell, even the Kardashians all you want.

But at the end of the day, they're still multi-millionaires and we're still dancing for nickles at the Walmart parking lot.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Trump's troll politics do fine this far from the election when it's not the main thing on the screen. He'll be a lot less scary as the campaign drags on.

What happens when he finally starts talking that way on subjects that Republicans can't agree on? Sooner or later, if he stays in the race, he is going to have to say whether or not he'd support another bailout and if not why he didn't feel the same way last time it came up, he'll have to say yes or no on flat tax, and he'll have to answer for his financial support of the democratic party.

The closer he gets to office, the less his style will look gutsy and the more it will look like he's afraid to approach tough decisions unless he actually approaches tougher issues the same way, and if he does that he's gonna start alienating republican niche groups. He lacks the political skill to stay good with both the anti vaxers and mainstream family values people for example- he's gonna make one side or the other afraid he'll change what they choose for their kids.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Palin can see trumps hair from her house.

I'm still wondering how he became a candidate, I swing a little to the left but I kinda feel sorry for the republicans, he has completely stalled their campaign.

edit on 29-7-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Just remember, folks.

But at the end of the day, they're still multi-millionaires and we're still dancing for nickles at the Walmart parking lot.

I love the image of you dancing for nickels in a Walmart parking lot. If I throw you a dollar will you wear a bra and high heels

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

originally posted by: beezzer
Just remember, folks.

I love the image of you dancing for nickels in a Walmart parking lot. If I throw you a dollar will you wear a bra and high heels

For a dollar?

I'd take the bra off.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: ketsuko

If nothing else, watching you all have the vapors over this has got to be one of the most entertaining things so far about this election cycle.

So you support a Trump/Palin ticket for a new american?

I support watching liberal heads explode in faux outrage. Take that how you will.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If a Trump/Palin ticket won the election this thread would be moved to the WW3 forum.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: ketsuko

If nothing else, watching you all have the vapors over this has got to be one of the most entertaining things so far about this election cycle.

So you support a Trump/Palin ticket for a new american?

Over Hilary and whomever or Bush and whomever? Absolutely YES.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
So Trump dislikes McCain yet is going to follow his footsteps? He is going to wreck his own political future catering to who?

No, he has clearly demoted her to Cabinet employee that he could fire any time he chooses. Not the same as a running mate like McCain did.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rupertg

The last decent Human Being to run as a Republican for President was Barry Goldwater.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I find our hordes of bought politicians who do not represent Americans terrifying. The Donald? Less so.
edit on PM1783PMRCDT2015 by ABNARTY because: sp

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The more I see this kind of stuff from Trump the more I'm actually starting to believe that he's just in there to ruin the reputation of the Republican Party. Or to screw up their chances or something. I mean why would he say such nice things about Palin and even play with the idea of having her on his team at all???? Even Republicans for the most part are glad she's gone and not making stupid statements anymore.

This is just weird and crazy.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
The more I see this kind of stuff from Trump the more I'm actually starting to believe that he's just in there to ruin the reputation of the Republican Party. Or to screw up their chances or something. I mean why would he say such nice things about Palin and even play with the idea of having her on his team at all???? Even Republicans for the most part are glad she's gone and not making stupid statements anymore.

This is just weird and crazy.

Could you give me an example of stupid statements she's made? Don't throw out the "I can see Russia from my house!" since most people that were paying attention know that was Tina Fey.

That is Tina Fey. This lie has been perpetuated for years and has already been alluded to in this thread. If you want to vilify her, please at least get it right and use something she actually said.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

How about just about every speech that she made. Especially some of her last ones.

Here's a nice one though.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Personally, I think Palin is bought and paid for, just like every politician. I just get tired of people using a lie to vilify her. I think there are plenty of examples without resorting to a lie. So, provide all the REAL examples you can find and I will likely agree with you.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: mOjOm

Personally, I think Palin is bought and paid for, just like every politician. I just get tired of people using a lie to vilify her. I think there are plenty of examples without resorting to a lie. So, provide all the REAL examples you can find and I will likely agree with you.

While I admit that sounds really fun I think I'll pass. If you want more they're easy to find. Like I said listen to some of her speeches. She will either go off on some weird rant that makes no sense at all. Sorta like what I posted above. Or she'll just get her facts messed up and say stuff that is not right. Like geographic locations or things people have said, that kind of thing. But I'm not here to smash all over Palin. If you'd like more you'll find it I'm sure.

After all, you are the mother of dragons and I have full faith in what you can do.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: rupertg

The last decent Human Being to run as a Republican for President was Barry Goldwater.

Say what you want about Jimmy Carter (and I have) I don't think there's any denying he's a decent human being.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join